Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 9. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 01, 2018, 01:48:43 AM
Don't you think there is space for both of them?
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
October 01, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
i do not think so. in my own opinion, both are helping each other to become a greatest coin. whether the ethereum is number 1 or 2, it really helps the market to grow even more.
the Ethereum prices continue to rise along with the development of the Ethereum which made a lot of progress which is very profitable.
 so to be able to make the coin more threatened by the advancement of the Ethereum.

I like how you use basketball as a metaphor but for me bitcoin and ethereum are married to each other.  They create a healthy atmosphere of competition that improves the cryptocurrency ecosystem focusing on the improvements of one flaws.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2018, 12:22:09 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
i do not think so. in my own opinion, both are helping each other to become a greatest coin. whether the ethereum is number 1 or 2, it really helps the market to grow even more.
the Ethereum prices continue to rise along with the development of the Ethereum which made a lot of progress which is very profitable.
 so to be able to make the coin more threatened by the advancement of the Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
I don't think so, ethereum and bitcoint each have their own features and advantages, it must be difficult for ethereum to beat bitcoint, I think these two coints can complement each other
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 12:13:05 AM
I think this is very unlikely. If ETH can threaten BTC, at least another few years. At present ETH is too low compared to BTC.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:38:09 PM
Ethereum cannot threaten bitcoin so don't be afraid when you have ethereum or bitcoin, because ethereum is the same as bitcoin that can move with increasing demand and limited total inventory and from very good development
Activity: 23
September 30, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
Ethereum is the 2nd currency that achieves the largest marketcap, with a extremely favourable execution of grade it is essential whether ethereum turns a intimidation to bitcoin, I aspiration that ethereum buoy get a modern imperator to renew bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Not really, I don't think so, they are both different coins with different purposes, don't see how ETH can be a threat to BTC.
Activity: 238
September 30, 2018, 06:14:25 AM
While ethereum isn't a danger to bitcoin. The expense of ethereum is in excess of ten times lower than bitcoin. Likewise, given that ethereum in its cost is totally reliant on the cost of bitcoin, ethereum isn't yet a rival in the cost for bitcoin sooner rather than later.
Additionally, it ought to be borne at the top of the priority list that these are distinctive coins for their errands and capacities and they for all intents and purposes don't rival one another.
Activity: 320
September 30, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

I like to watch the cryptocurrency and how it behaves in the market. I like this area, and it is very interesting to me for its details. But in principle, I do not really care what cryptocurrency will be on top. The most important thing is the opportunity to earn
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
I do not think that any of the coins is a danger to bitcoin at the moment. The last correction showed that bitcoin has a big advantage in the market and all coins depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1
September 29, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
for now, I think ethereum cannot compete with bitcoin in terms of value, so there is no threat to bitcoin. because these two coins have different functions too. have advantages and disadvantages of each other. like bitcoin is still superior in value, while ethereum is superior to its platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:44:43 AM
I think that in the next few years it is impossible. While Ethereum enough problems. Perhaps, when developers cope with security problems in smart contracts and solve the problems of scaling. This will allow the Ethereum platform to issue securities to the blockchain and finance the company through an IPO.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
Bitcoin myself I am the first and most real cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a completely new development, which appeared relatively recently. And both currencies are threatened by government regulation. Ultimately, sustainable growth will depend on useful applications.
Activity: 396
September 29, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
With all due respect, your theory does not have any valuable statements, which means that what you said is not even worthy of reference. ETH does not have to compete with BTC, and there is no competition between them.
Activity: 112
September 29, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
In reality, Bitcoin and Ethereum are quite different. Ethereum is a computing platform which provides scripting language for smart contracts. This means that there is a blockchain upon which a number of contracts can be written and which automatically execute on the happening of a set series of events. As with most blockchains, it is open source, which means that anyone minded to do so can use the Ethereum blockchain to write and implement smart contracts, which are simply a series of promises in digital form. A bit like a contract really, just with the word “smart” added at the front. Ether is the unit of value deployed on the Ethereum blockchain, and consequently shares certain characteristics with Bitcoin. It is a potential store of value and is fungible between persons who perceive it to have a value.

Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
I think that in the near future, the broadcast and Bitcoin will fight for first place. In a year or 2, and it will be very interesting.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
I've been thinking about this before the last big drop, but I'm sure it's no longer a threat. I don't think the Ethereum will ever be worth a thousand dollars. Ends in Ethereum with ICOs
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:09:31 AM
It is not true,because ethereum is developing crypto market and it affects on BTC popularity as well. It seems to me that ethereum is necessary platform in crypto community and while BTC remaining digital gold, ethereum is a king of ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: