Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1 - page 11. (Read 16121 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
Even though Ethereum has declined but I see that this coin still has great support. This supporter still believes that Ethereum will rise again. Personally, Ethereum is still worthy of being a smart platform favorite. In the past few days, Ethereum has been pumping a little and it seems like this will be a crypto awakening.

I think most crypto investor hold ethereum even the amount below 1 ethereum. Its because ethereum used by most token and its used for transaction fee or gas. Ethereum is potential coin despite the price drop more than 90% and many people believe ethereum price will reach peak price again
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Even though Ethereum has declined but I see that this coin still has great support. This supporter still believes that Ethereum will rise again. Personally, Ethereum is still worthy of being a smart platform favorite. In the past few days, Ethereum has been pumping a little and it seems like this will be a crypto awakening.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

No, Ethereum is placed on the rank 2 for me, The best long term investment platform is bitcoin, there is much market price that will going to be profitable if it was going to be bullish at any moment. But that is just my opinion.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
still number 1. when many say that Ether will die when last year fell to $ 80, but this year it has begun to show that Ether can rise again by rising to $ 145. from this increase we certainly must know that Etherum is a very good long-term project.
It's everyone's crisis and fear time when the price of ETH from $ 300 goes down to $ 80 in just a few weeks. And of course everyone will think it will die, but only die in the short term
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
still number 1. when many say that Ether will die when last year fell to $ 80, but this year it has begun to show that Ether can rise again by rising to $ 145. from this increase we certainly must know that Etherum is a very good long-term project.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I will add Ethereum to my portfolio after they finally develop everything what they promised. Vitalik Buterin said that Ethereum without casper, plasma and shardering can´t survive, so I am waiting for these critical updates.
Activity: 798
I doubt that Ethereum investment can be profitable these days. Will the POS transition really make Ethereum worthwhile? Or will it be the beginning of a more difficult process?

Ethereum still interesting investment because the price decline more than 80% from peak price. Beside that, ethereum used by most token in market and its make ethereum always needed for ERC-20 transaction. Many new coin with many feature right now and i think investor have more option to choose
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
At the moment, we can say that ETH is gaining price momentum. But last time, we couldn't break the 125$ bar. Today, this bar has become  151$. If ETH can pass this milestone, bullrun will be in the near future. It should also be understood that ETH has almost released the Constantinople update.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
right, I feel that ethereum is the best choice after bitcoin if we want to invest or trade.
however, when market prices decline, many bitcoin lovers leave, let alone ethereum lovers. I also traded in ethereum coins, but when the price dropped I did not trade anymore because I could not accept losses.
Activity: 490
In ethereum - I believe, as in a promising coin for investment. At the moment, my assets are out of ethereum, although I am starting to consider buying opportunities.
Activity: 258
I doubt that Ethereum investment can be profitable these days. Will the POS transition really make Ethereum worthwhile? Or will it be the beginning of a more difficult process?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
of course, there is no altcoin investment as good as ETH, and I am also very confident that in the future ETH will rise again.
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
As shown by Coinmarketcap option number 1 for a long-term investment is Bitcoin, but Ethereum number 2!
Activity: 210
Certainly Ethereum is a leader for investors after Bitcoin, but do not forget that there are many more interesting offers for investors in the market.
Activity: 92
I will buy etherium for future investments because I see a strong etherium foundation that is widely used by various parties.I think it is always better to choose depends on the situation, if the value of the coin is not at the pick high of value I will choose it the same approach with other crypto as well.I use ETH more often, because if the token is made to ETH it's so easy, and I've never used any application other than ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I don't think Ethereum is still number one. Perhaps for many investors this is so, but some prefer other altcoins. But what is certain is that almost everyone still holds Ethereum.

I suppose the focus of community shifts to another dapp platforms like tron, eos and others. Ethereum stuck with a very slow TPS and it could eventually kill the advantage of being a top project.
Activity: 439
I don't think Ethereum is still number one. Perhaps for many investors this is so, but some prefer other altcoins. But what is certain is that almost everyone still holds Ethereum.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.
The jump of Ripple was just something very much temporary. I do not think that many people are really interested in the centralized currencies when the decentralized cryptos give them more anonymity.

Yeah i agree to that. And xrp's jump even brought speculations that big companies manipulated selling large amounts of ethers and bitcoin in very low prices just to boost ripple to second spot. What's happening is a short term movement that not only affects eth and btc but pretty much the entire market.
Not sure about that but the demand of ripple already decreased a lot before. So many people are thinking the bankers can help them to get on the first spot instantly. These speculators are thinking about the cooperation of ripple with the banker will be so good as the speculator said in the past but it turns the opposite thing.
all have their time to grow better than others and ripple has experienced it until now still quite good even though it has declined a little, so competition in getting the best position will still continue and now ethereum is becoming the best altcoins and in my opinion it is suitable for long-term investment.
Maybe all those who know the crypto world will have Ethereum, because ethereum for them is very important for transaction tokens and others, ethereum is very suitable for the longer we hold,
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.
The jump of Ripple was just something very much temporary. I do not think that many people are really interested in the centralized currencies when the decentralized cryptos give them more anonymity.

Yeah i agree to that. And xrp's jump even brought speculations that big companies manipulated selling large amounts of ethers and bitcoin in very low prices just to boost ripple to second spot. What's happening is a short term movement that not only affects eth and btc but pretty much the entire market.
Not sure about that but the demand of ripple already decreased a lot before. So many people are thinking the bankers can help them to get on the first spot instantly. These speculators are thinking about the cooperation of ripple with the banker will be so good as the speculator said in the past but it turns the opposite thing.
all have their time to grow better than others and ripple has experienced it until now still quite good even though it has declined a little, so competition in getting the best position will still continue and now ethereum is becoming the best altcoins and in my opinion it is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Pages:
Jump to: