Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1 - page 14. (Read 16121 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
wait i missed the 30th ETF Bullrun?

yup. You see that green spikey candle over there? no, the shorter one next to that one....no, no, the shorter one next to that one. Yup, that was it.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
wait i missed the 30th ETF Bullrun?

Activity: 114
Merit: 2
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

Yes, I agree, eth is still number 1 to invest both long and short term I personally prefer eth in the long run although for now all the coins are experiencing a decrease in balance, I am still sure eth will reach its peak
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
On the basis of Ethereum there are many ICO programs and I think that it will still show itself from the best side because the team is working on improving the system so Ethereum is a worthwhile coin for long-term investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
ETH in recent times has abnormal fluctuations. But I believe this is just a temporary bear market. ETH will stabilize and increase prices. Because the:
- ETH's modern technology is chosen by many projects as the foundation for development.
- ETH is used for ICO pricing and payment.
- ETH strong community ...
Therefore, ETH will remain the choice for the long-term investment of the Crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.

I'm probably the type of investor you can call a conservative. In my opinion, it is very important to invest carefully in coins that will consistently bring income. Ethereum is exactly what you need.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, the Ethereum so good coin for long-term investment, but in market you can find not so less coins, which would be more perspective for long term than eth. Like XRP, EOS or something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Yes, I do think ETH is still one of the good altcoin for investment. Although, ETH price has dipped alot but it is mainly because of the bear crypto market. I believe ETH price will return to ATH or even higher on the next ATH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Yes, I agree with your point. ETH is still the No. 1 investment choice among today's Altcoin. It is no coincidence that ETH is at the top of CMC. Many investors trust ETH to choose ETH as a payment pen for every ICO. I hope ETH will grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 238
My opinion is clear-Yes, as ether and even here I will add the most promising bitcoin coins, they are the most stable in the market,despite the fact that the market is not in very good condition.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I think so too (if we don't count BTC, only alts). XRP is one of the worst long-term bets one can make in crypto (fundamentally I mean)
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
Hopefully ETH just bottomed out recently. If they make all the necessary upgrades they can stay the dominant platform against all the competition.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
On my side that was very unpredictable because once you've entered on cryptocurrency better you had #1 on your mind before invest your money. Don't choose on the choices because that is not good for investment money. Me, Since I discovered this crypto I really loved ETH, I don't care about BITCOIN either that one was so very famous.
Activity: 350
Yes and no, because in my opinion the best long-term investment to date is bitcoint, ethereum until now it is still ranked second in the crypto after bitcoint, we will see in the future whether ethereum ranks top beating bitcoint or not, even though that takes a long time
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin is the number 1 option for investors in the crypto market.

Regardless of the comparison of the two for its market cap still bitcoin is the considered the best. Bad news came for Ethereum because of those ICOs that collected thousands of Ethereum's and were put into sale and the market reacted quickly with it.
But the good thing is that there are still upcoming and ongoing ICO who are collecting ETH as investment and not all of them would sell.
It's normal in the market that there are people who sell and those who believe in ETH will also buy so it should not negatively affect the market.
It's not a good thing, IMO.

Determining on what are the scams and not is getting harder each day because they have been coming up with new ideas and attraction just to make the people believe that they are real. It's a basic thing in the market that there are sell and buy orders but with those massive sell offs of ethereum that is unusual.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Regardless of the comparison of the two for its market cap still bitcoin is the considered the best. Bad news came for Ethereum because of those ICOs that collected thousands of Ethereum's and were put into sale and the market reacted quickly with it.
But the good thing is that there are still upcoming and ongoing ICO who are collecting ETH as investment and not all of them would sell.
It's normal in the market that there are people who sell and those who believe in ETH will also buy so it should not negatively affect the market.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.

I don't know how long you have been in the Crypto world but Ripple actually came before Ethereum. Ripple was released probably sometime in 2012 or 2013 or so and Ethereum didn't do their main-net launch until late 2015.

I don't think they are similiar even. Especially since XRP is completely centralized and ETH at least tries not to be with all the GPU miners around the world.

ETH issue right now is basically due to ICOs selling and people are panic selling because they either bought the top at $400 a year ago or bought the top $1400 a few months ago, when it went below $200, along of people panic sold thinking it would get into double digits.

Another issue is all the miners who bought GPUs for $1000 a pop and are stuck mining with them making $0.50/day and dumping those coins to reclaim some of their investment money or just pay for electricity.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
 Until recently, developers seeking to build blockchain applications have needed a background in coding, cryptography, mathematics as well as significant resources. Ethereum has changed that. Previously unimagined applications – from electronic voting and digitally recorded property assets to regulatory compliance and trading are now actively being developed and deployed faster than ever before – have been made possible by providing the tools with which the developers can build DApps.
Experts expect the Ethereum platform to scale and become a ubiquitous feature of the post-blockchain internet and corporate landscape. The potential, for both Ethereum and ether, is huge.
Pages:
Jump to: