Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1 - page 9. (Read 16120 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Ethereum is still a great coins to invest in if you want good returns, I can see ethereum going back to $500 soon.
ETH has always been a good choice, but I can not say that it is definitely number 1. As investment all the currencies can be. Because, any innovation from any one can provide an increase in price. In the long term, my opinion is the same.  Huh
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
I can't say that wether ETH is option 1 or not but it is very promising coin for long term investment as statistics pf ETH are very good.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ethereum is still a great coins to invest in if you want good returns, I can see ethereum going back to $500 soon.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
The number one choice for investors has always been and is still Bitcoin. Ethereum since its appearance on the market, really attracted the attention of many investors, miners and developers, but now there is such a huge number of cryptocurrencies that it is difficult to call any one leader (except Bitcoin). Rather, investors forming their portfolio distribute funds between several coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I think that bitcoin is the basis of investment attractiveness and it is in the first place, Ethereum is in the second place. In 2019, the development team has prepared a lot of updates and a hard fork in the network, as well as the issue of scaling. I believe that Ethereum will bring profit to investors in the long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
For me personally, Ethereum still became one of some coins that i like to be used as an investment. Right now Ethereum dropping again, but i hope it will rise again just like several days back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
If I have more cash I will still keep investing in Ethereum because ETH have a very strong foundation and its future looks more guaranteed out of the rest except bitcoin
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Ethereum will still be the best altcoin and I am sure about this, there is no doubt about this coin, many platforms use it, even though there is now no price increase but I'm sure ethereum is still a lot of supporters
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
ETH is probably one of the most promising projects, who would not say anything, because it develops and it constantly releases news, unlike other projects. The next hardfork will be released very soon, which will change the overall attitude to this project in a positive direction.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Any coins all have the three period of price : increase, decrease and accumulate, and ETH is not also exception. And I think if someone like ETH and want to invest on it, this time is a good opportunity because it is on the accumulation period
If the trend will continue, it's easy to make money trading ETH.
Everyone it's down, we have to accumulate, right at this time, it's down big time so if this will increase at least 5%, that would
already result to a good profit. Knowing when to buy and dump is just the right strategy for short term trading, just follow the trend and make easy money.
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Any coins all have the three period of price : increase, decrease and accumulate, and ETH is not also exception. And I think if someone like ETH and want to invest on it, this time is a good opportunity because it is on the accumulation period
Merit: 10
I think yes because ethereum has a big potential and a stable coin . Ethereum is best for long term investment patience is the key to gain more profits of this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
ETH has a strong position in the market, its products are also widely used in developing other projects. So, the confidence of traders and investors is still very strong even though there is a decline, just waiting for the right timing. Moreover, in this saturated market situation not only has ETH experienced a decline, but most others have also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
I think ETH will be in demand by everyone because the price starts to increase,
and it is a long-term investment to start and save, because I believe ETH will continue to run alongside BITCOIN.
Activity: 532
I am still trust with eth how ever right now price have lower and drop, many time I get eth always at lower price but could back to higher price. Last day eth could back to  higher price although today have back to lower price.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
although ethereum has experienced a decline in prices it does not mean that investors do not believe in ethereum because until now there are still many investors investing in ethereum for long term
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Ethereum is one of the good coins on the market to consider for long term investment. Short term are mostly done by the traders especially day traders - they buy at certain low prices and sell at any small increase in price. Ethereum has got supportive and strong crypto community and due to its smart contract, most projects prefer to utilize its Blockchain to create their own coins.
Activity: 854
OP is in line. Some of those who expect short term profit from coins like that might end up being disappointed.
They are the ones that buy at high price and sell cheaply, because they cannot be patient enough to hold.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Until now Ethereum is the king of all altcoins, even though in 2018 yesterday it passed a long crisis in the past year. but slowly market price movements recover and until now ethereum is a very good type of altcoin to be used as a long-term investment asset because many people believe in this type of altcoin, even many people estimate that its value will continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that Ethereum is not a leader for investors, but nevertheless It has gained huge popularity and application, as it contributes to the development of new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: