Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1 - page 7. (Read 16120 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The decline of ETH was connected to the failing of the ICO market last year and less investors being  interested for it.
ETH has constant development updates and it is still a high potential investment for the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Yes Ethereum is a very strong project with great potential in the future, but not only should it be in your portfolio, there are several such strong projects on the market and I put everything on them.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think that this is the right opinion, which I also support, I think that investing in ETH is quite a normal action, especially in the long term. I am sure that this is a completely normal action and I think that everything will work out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Yes, I agree. Investor confidence in Etherium still exists today, meaning that they believe if Etherium is a strong coin, besides Etherium is also one of the coins whose prices are relatively stable so that it has good potential to benefit in the future from long-term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
market for futures on BTC is gone to hell. Continue investing money on crypto, continue, but then ,DON'T CRY WHEN YOU GO BANKRUPT.

Why do you treat so categorically. Falls and highs are not only in the world of cryptocurrencies. Talking about bonkrodstvo when the number of new projects in two grown stupid.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
market for futures on BTC is gone to hell. Continue investing money on crypto, continue, but then ,DON'T CRY WHEN YOU GO BANKRUPT.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I agree with you and my favourite altcoin is still Ethereum. I believe in this coin for several reasons, it is much more faster and user friendly as Bitcoin, transactions are much cheaper and this coin is the number one fund collecting method by every ICO.

You are not alone - the whole army of Ethereum supporters think the same way. I am sure that with time, this cryptocurrency will be stabilized, and then, it will go up. If you want to make a long-term investment, buy ETH.

Ethereum looks like one of the best cryptos to pick up while its still cheap.  It has more room to grown than bitcoin from current prices.  Eth has the largest amount of developers and the biggest amount of supporters among other networks.  I also really liked that eth mining is decentralized with gpus instead of being controlled with asics like bitcoin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
I have two hands for Ethereum. I believe that only he has a real chance to lead the crypto industry in the future! Of course there are other young and promising projects such as Sound Money Coin and similar projects. But their time will come later! In the meantime, there is no alternative — only Ethereum!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
when comes to Alt coin I definitely had a hope with their ethereum investment because it is always in the top and back to its position in recent days so if you want to make investment for long term you can definitely trust ethereum.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
I believe in ethereum and consider it the most promising coin at the present time. The team is working a lot on the project and this year there should be updates from them.
it is true that ethereum is a good long-term investment coin and many investors have believed that since 2017 many investors have made large and very promising profits
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I agree with you and my favourite altcoin is still Ethereum. I believe in this coin for several reasons, it is much more faster and user friendly as Bitcoin, transactions are much cheaper and this coin is the number one fund collecting method by every ICO.

You are not alone - the whole army of Ethereum supporters think the same way. I am sure that with time, this cryptocurrency will be stabilized, and then, it will go up. If you want to make a long-term investment, buy ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.

Few years ago, ethereum is favorite investment but not right now. Many new coin and i think can compete with ethereum in market cap value. But ethereum used by most token in market and i think ethereum still worthy as long term investment
Activity: 531

For me it is still the best altcoin to invest in. Because there are many projects that are using its own platform so I'm sure that it will rise up high again someday.
Activity: 476

ETH is much undervalued and lost a lot from it`s value during last year as it faced different issues.
I believe ETH will solve these issues and remain the best long term Altcoin  investment option
especially as it has much to recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe that the Ethereum them in terms of reliability it is on the 1st place,as the fact that now the market is happening can not be called a growth and good prices,only demenga,and to what so will last is not clear,but I do know one thing,that many of the projects at a pace will leave the market,and those who remain will be able razvivatsa of course will cost a lot of money,so the Ethereum I think 100% will survive this wave
Activity: 560
I believe in ethereum and consider it the most promising coin at the present time. The team is working a lot on the project and this year there should be updates from them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
As before, I also believe that there are real prospects for making investments in ETH. I think that there really can be a new wave of investment. Probably ETH is a really good investment project.

It's definitely worth having eth in your wallet next to other coins. This is one of the best coins to hold on long term. A solid eth base and a vision of further development give high probability of good profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I think Ethereum is still a good choice to invest, rather it is the right time to buy some ETH as price is too cheap. Many good projects are still adopting ECR20 blockchain to launch their projects, ERC20 is the most popular platform for new ICOs currently. ETH blockchain is cheap and fast and constantly improving, so ETH can be considered as a good investment opportunity. Currently the whole crypto market is in down trend so we cannot expect ETH to perform individually, once market starts recovering ETH will be trading at a much higher price, this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 378
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I think so.

Not only has it stood the test of time but it has market penetration, something that other smart contract platforms are way far behind in.
History has shown that it isn't always the company with the best tech that wins out.
Often times it is the one that has the highest brand awareness and market penetration.

Also, ETH is in constant development by blockchain's top coders and engineers.
All of it's current shortcomings are being worked on with multiple solutions in the pipeline.
This means that eth will always stay relevant and continually grow.

With all of these in mind, it seems obvious that eth will be a company (well, technically, it is a non-profit) that will be around for a long time.
Particularly now, when the market is bearish, is a terrific time to invest.
10 years from now, people will be shocked to hear that you were in on eth when it was below $150
Pages:
Jump to: