Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 16. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
Both are very important to be used as long-term investments. You need to hold both of them because they have good value and can increase if market sentiment starts to improve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 09:43:46 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

yes ethereum is so recommended to hold. Buy eth now because price is so affordable. When bull run will come im sure ethereum will rise also. Im buy and holding this token now because i know someday i will gain better profit in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 08, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
Apparently, Ethereum is one of the very few valuable coins on the market which is now good for holding. Ethereum has seen a significant drop in price since the beginning of the year and as a result there is an opportunity to buy more of ETH at very cheap price and hold patiently for its upcoming inevitable bull market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 08, 2018, 09:29:51 PM
This is an excellent time to invest in Ethererum rather than Bitcoin, because in every transaction, ETH is more convenient and faster than BTC. BTC transaction fees are very high, much higher than ETH, so if you have less money then investment in ETH then hold will be more reasonable.

That is correct, sometimes, when transacting with bitcoin, it needs some confirmations first before the transaction is completed, and the confirmation sometimes takes a day before it is been processed. Unlike ethereum, much more efficient transaction and only requires not so much gas.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 09:16:28 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
if now Ethereum or bitcoin are equally feasible, the price of all coins has not experienced a significant increase for too long. hopefully by the end of the year all the coin prices will rise like last year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 09:10:43 PM
At this time Ethereum is at a very good buying position for the holding purpose. If you are planning to hold its better to buy Ethereum and hold it because as soon as the bull run will start Ethereum will go high again and can give good profits.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 08:37:59 PM
Investment decision making should be based on personal conviction because what works for you might not work for others but be as it may, it is a wise decision if you buy and gold ethereum Now because the price is low at this moment and it has high tendency of increase in price.
Activity: 395
November 08, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
The point of keeping ETH is very smart and smart because its cheap now. You can earn a lot from it. I agree and agree to buy and hold ETH now and Bitcoin will increase ETH as well. The Altcoins will explode along with Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

If you do not like to take risks, your choice is BTC. Well, if you want to earn, you can choose other coins. ETH is for transactions. Look at the top 15 coins and buy a few. In the long run will grow.
Activity: 265
November 07, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
Etherum is highly volatile at the moment and it can create profit loss within the twinkling of an eye. I recommend you good bitcoin for now till Ethereum regains
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 08:00:55 PM
Etherium will soon jump. ICO will not sell any more because they sold so many during these couple of months. Everybody thinks ETH is doomed but i think Vitalik has prepared surprise with new things coming next year .
copper member
Activity: 166
November 07, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
Ethereum is an effective and raputed altcoin in crypto market and have a big potential and hope for a future growth. Many new projects and ICOs of crypto are using the plate farm of ethereum. And I also believe in ethereum also has a good chance of growth in the coming future so stay holding of ethereum is best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
Some research conducted by experts said that in the fourth quarter there was a higher potential for crypto for its value to increase. Holding ethereum is one of the right steps to reach the optimal profit point. Because ethereum is the biggest altcoin with its community among other altcoins. Its potential in developing its value is quite well tested.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 07, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
Yes. Ethereum is for holding now because the current condition of the crypto market is down and not good so its better to hold ETH coins for as long as you want and sell it for profit
Activity: 322
November 07, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
Ethereum is the cornerstone of this market.Without Ethereum, the market wouldn't be like this.So consider the ethereum's future.Long-term ethereum always saves.Ethereum will be 1k dollars again.So now is the best time to buy and hold.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
Yes. Ethereum is for hold now especially this period where the market is down now. You can hold ETH coins for as long as you want to earn more.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
For everyone who still hopes for the benefits of Ethereum and already bought Ethereum at a price higher than the current price, still survive we can see, slowly but surely the price of Ethereum continues to increase, if it continues to improve like this, I think Ethereum will reach 500 USD at the end of the year
Yes, ETH is the coin we hold, I feel they are the safest investment, and by the end of the year it may be slightly up to $ 500 and the beginning of 2019 will be the next boom. That is, we see that the coins are usually rising at the end of the year
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
I prefer to holding Ethereum because i can make fast moves with this coin if i need transfer it from hardware wallet to exchange for selling. Ethereum shows now jump of a "dead cat", so, i think - time to buy and hold Eth.
Activity: 343
November 06, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
I think that you need to hold both of these coins. But as for me, Ethereum has more chances to make x5-10 in the nearest future rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 06, 2018, 04:24:50 PM
For everyone who still hopes for the benefits of Ethereum and already bought Ethereum at a price higher than the current price, still survive we can see, slowly but surely the price of Ethereum continues to increase, if it continues to improve like this, I think Ethereum will reach 500 USD at the end of the year
etehreum is a good crutpocurrency and i beliebve in it and i think fthg is deserves to befamous and wide kbown just as it is now
Pages:
Jump to: