Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 13. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
November 09, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
I agree that ethereum is for holding now. If we are able to check the value, the current value is very low and I am suggesting to buy it cheap, so that when the value rises, you'll surely benefit.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 09, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
Bitcoin is my first option. Because we can trust bitcoin always and pretty stable at this moment. Etherum is really good that's why ethereum has taken 2nd place in the coinmarketcap. My personal opinion is, don't invest your all money to one coin. You can go with good multiple coins.
Ethereum is for holding noe because it is really on the huge dip. If you sell your ethereum today and you buy it on high price the only one thing can be sure is you will loss profit or maybe capital money. I believe that we need to hold our ethereum today because I believe that after the huge dip huge pump will be follow. Because we all know that the dropping of some crypto coin price will not be forever.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
Of course, I recommend you to invest in ethereum. this coin has a huge potential for growth
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
November 09, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Bitcoin is my first option. Because we can trust bitcoin always and pretty stable at this moment. Etherum is really good that's why ethereum has taken 2nd place in the coinmarketcap. My personal opinion is, don't invest your all money to one coin. You can go with good multiple coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
although ethereum prices have decreased, I think people still strongly believe in being able to invest in ethereum at the moment because it is still very useful as a long or short term investment
You can never invest in one thing. This is stupid. Bitcoin has its advantages, I keep about 30% of the budget in it. I am also actively buying ET now because I’m interested in launching the mining of this coin.
My advice to you, do not listen to anyone, and act on your mind, read, learn, make mistakes, but always make decisions on your own.
Activity: 233
November 09, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
Absolutely mate, this is the right time to engage in the HODL business so that when bitcoin starts to head for the moon you can also be glad you invested into the buying of any tokens. I just purchased some Minx tokens and i am holding till next year. i hope it makes me earn me much.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
I've holding them both, so that we can gained more, but as I can see it's more profitable in bitcoins because of a high value with high chance to gain high profit on it, but if you need some gain-able token, you can choose some altcoins that are good also in pumping.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
I will choose both because both have the same opportunity to have a price that will be very profitable, so I will invest in both and hold it until the price of both will recover and I will get profit from both
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
November 09, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
ETH with its ups and downs over the past week gives good money to fall to 197 and rising to 217 dollars. Grin
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

For me if we want to choose from bitcoin and ethereum I will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is great and strong coins in the crypto world, and bitcoin is the king of crypto so, you never loss your money if you invest it in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

if I prefer Bitcoin, because only Bitcoin can provide very big profits and in my opinion if the price of Ethereum increases, the price of Bitcoin will also increase, so it's better to choose Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
If we consider long-term storage, I advise you to invest in Bitcoin, as it lays the general trend for the market movement. I doubt that in the Etherium distance will grow more than Bitcoin. But in the medium or short term, I think Etherium can show greater growth. But for this, the ICO market should recover, then Eth will start to grow faster than Bitcoin, but then it will be adjusted.
Activity: 252
November 09, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
Ethereum was and remains a very promising coin for me, and the fact that you can now buy it at such a low price is a great time for me and for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
I suggest that you should start investing in ethereum because right now it's price is cheaper than the usual so it is a good opportunity to buy some of it and hold it for atleast a couple of months. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
although ethereum prices have decreased, I think people still strongly believe in being able to invest in ethereum at the moment because it is still very useful as a long or short term investment
Activity: 588
November 09, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
Considering the price. I would personally go with ETH. ETH's value has plunged big time so I think once it recovers and go back to normal, if you invest now, It might multiply by 3 or 4. Who knows? We can only gamble but yeah I'm betting on Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:29:39 AM
They are both GOOD and I think these are the 2 coins to invest massively, prices are low now and they are both solid coins.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
November 09, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

I think this is time for buying ETH.
eth is second greatest coin ever.
and price eth for now is so cheap.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
I prefer ethereum. It is more volatile and can show better dynamics on bull run.
That's why I hold mostly ethereum. BTC is for a large portfolio.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 05:04:07 AM
Yes I think its a wise decision to invest in ethereum as early as possible. Right now might be a good time while ethereum is at its lowest value. Buy and hold it and wait for the major development in the ethereum blockchain. There is a great chance that next year ethereum will start to rise up due to some development in the platform.
We are buying ETH now, we should not be hesitant because the market is in a difficult period and eth is down, and this is the chance for us to buy, maybe End of the year will be the next price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: