Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 12. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 10:18:45 AM
I should choose ethereum side as of this moment. Because comparing to bitcoin, the price of ethereum is still affordable and ethereum may be subjected to a bull run in the future. Because the development stage of ethereum coin is good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
As good as ethereum is, it has not gotten the stability, maturity, growth and development that bitcoin has! Bitcoin also stand as one of the best decentralized cryptocurrency that can not be control and abuse by an individual. Investment in bitcoin is better than ethereum!
Activity: 437
November 10, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
Investing in ETH has never been a failure because ETH's potential is huge. Once ETH returns it will be the most sought after currency for investors and this time investing in ETH will probably It's better than any other currency and it's just after Bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
17 y/o coder
November 10, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
I think Ethereum is cheap compared to the value it should have.

Well, if you compare the ATH for Ethereum, your statement is true. But you miss a point and that's EOS. For me, Ethereum won't have the same big impact on cryptocurrencies. But it's clear that Ethereum is a stable and powerful cryptocurrency, so your investment will be safe. I am also thinking about investing in Ethereum. For now I am on other altcoins like Wanchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
I think Ethereum is cheap compared to the value it should have.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
because each coins are experiencing a decline in costs that is extremely forceful to form each coins become low cost and a chance for traders or investors to shop for it, however it would even be risky as a result of we have a tendency to cannot confirm or predict the increase and fall within the value of the coin , the present market scenario remains unstable and unsure.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
i will be recommend you to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum because both are good potential coin,it is better to invest 70% of your investment in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum
Activity: 111
November 10, 2018, 06:18:12 AM
If you have spare cash on life that cryptocurrency can be not sold. I don't sell cryptocurrency but in a month I will begin to sell on 1 piece.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 10, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
The etherium was now have a low of price, And ill think it is better to buy some etherium than to bitcoin.
Because bitcoin was on a high price ill think we cannot afford to buy of it so must start to etherium as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
November 10, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Its up to you, If you've felt that ETH has great profit that can earn within this year. You don't need some advice from community. Because once you followed them including me, for what I am advice to you, you will getting mad because the final decision are needed from only you and not from us.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
Yes i am holding a ethereum as well and also it is good to have a ethereum because the prediction on it and i hope that the prediction will happen because i kinda invest too much on it and i have a lot of hope on to it as well
Activity: 308
November 10, 2018, 04:18:34 AM
The great thing about ETH is that I don’t feel any real hurry, rather the opposite, as I can slowly gain a bigger stake as we slowly move upwards.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 03:44:28 AM
now I consider Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that is capable of a lot. and if you buy it now considering as an investment in the future, it will be a very good decision. it is necessary to invest heavily
Activity: 378
November 10, 2018, 03:05:47 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think that after all that Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that can change our world in a cool way. and now I just don't understand how it can be that people will stop buying it. this is the best investment of the entire cryptocurrency market
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
For me, I think these two are should be the right to invest because of its popularity and have their own advantages among others. I think is the right time to buy them and hold it for a long term investment.
Activity: 36
November 10, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
Currently Ethereum is a good long-term investment to increase profitability, I think by the year 2019 the market is strong growth and ETH also increased rapidly.

Increase profitability? I beg to differ as a whole lot of other altcoins out there are making gigantic strides in the market now and are poised to overtake the "profitability" of Eth. You might want to take a look at Byteball, for example. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts. Plus a friendly end user interface that can be easily used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers. That is where profitability will miss its mark in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 10, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
indeed you are correct presently is the perfect time to hold ethereum in light of the fact that I see ethereum has a decent improvement and can be exceptionally costly, while the cost is still extremely modest at that point purchase ethereum as much as you can.
I hold ETH for a long period of time already and have cash out for profit but I still believe my journey has just started because I know
ETH will grow more in the future and it could bring a massive increase in value which would give us the desired profit and we can make bigger than what
we desired if we are willing to hold further as long as the adoption continues to increase.
Activity: 5
November 09, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
indeed you are correct presently is the perfect time to hold ethereum in light of the fact that I see ethereum has a decent improvement and can be exceptionally costly, while the cost is still extremely modest at that point purchase ethereum as much as you can.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 09, 2018, 11:24:01 PM
I think soon holding Ethereum will be better than Bitcoin. Once ETH switches to proof of stake I think it'll increase the value and allow you to earn more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
I like both of these coins, bitcoin and ethereum have the potential to be invested long-term and I still hold some ethereum for me to hold for the next few months or at least until the time comes I will sell it. I recommend that if you have a lot of money to buy these two coins, I'm sure these two coins have promising prospects in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: