Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum fork for short term profit? - page 4. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 02:03:06 PM
As far as I understand today there was nothing that had been foreshadowed before. Nobody began to invest in ETH as for example it was with BCH or BTG, now you understand that these are ordinary manipulative movements. Therefore, now we can only say that today there is no honesty.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 15, 2019, 01:55:08 PM
Be careful, now the price of Ethereum may start to grow, because quite a few people will want to make money on hard fork and buy Ethereum before starting a short-term pump,
but it may happen that before the hard fork the price will collapse.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 15, 2019, 01:49:34 PM
I have the same thoughts as you in this matter. But there are different ways we can do it. I bought at least 1000 coins that are currently low prices for me to hold, and I will not sell even though the price starts to rise. I want to hold on for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 01:44:15 PM
Indeed Ethereum can soon soar on the cryptocurrency market, but no one can predict exactly when it will fall to the bottom.
It seems to me, before making a decision on buying up a large number of coins in the hope of their rapid rise, you should weigh everything carefully, a long-term perspective may suit you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 01:43:11 PM
It's already too close to the moment of the hardfork, so I wouldn't expect that short term profit. Most probable you'll get loss. But I can give you 100% guarantee that in long term ETH will make many Xs.
I agree, I think yesterday's growth is just a rebound and we will continue to fall, it is unlikely that the fork brings profit now, I expect a further fall in Ethereum!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
it will not be guaranteed before the harfork ethereum will pump, for now ethereum is back down 1% there are no surprising signs, then we must be careful to invest in the short term.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 15, 2019, 01:29:46 PM
It's already too close to the moment of the hardfork, so I wouldn't expect that short term profit. Most probable you'll get loss. But I can give you 100% guarantee that in long term ETH will make many Xs.

Agree that short term are always risky as the market can Jump anywhere like pump or dump, Yes these days we are suffering early losses in short term, That's why experts always suggest to plan for long term.
Activity: 44
January 15, 2019, 01:17:00 PM
If that is the case, smarter to wait until the loss and then purchase at a cheaper price?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 15, 2019, 01:05:41 PM
Activity: 44
January 15, 2019, 12:55:35 PM
Disclaimer: I already own 15 or so different altcoins for long term hold, that won’t sell for several years.

I’m looking to purchase before the fork, investing maybe $1k, for a short term profit. Hoping the prices rises, I can sell before the dump. If there is the drop in price, these can also be held longer term until profitable.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: