Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Future? - page 3. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
Friends, IMHO. I think the value of Ethereum will be globally popular in 2020, but his value will stop in 2020. The future blockchain belongs to ADA and NEO. So I think Ethereum is currently the most valuable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
after I read the above and in my opinion, this is very useful and can make insight because this is good also for the beginner because Ethereum itself also has good growth and can be profitable then I am very happy with the above insights

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Personally futures are not so good for Ethereum. Look back what was done with BTC after futures coming. The price was around 12k and it now like 6-7k. Not a good sign, but it will happens anyway...

Well,  there is nothing to worry about the price today because its just normal having affected by the bearish and now is a bull run but thats okay. It may drop down to 400 USD or 300 USD only can i assure that future will always happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
Well I think ETH has done more than most, yeah they need to scale but they've already got a big userbase compared to the competition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
Hello. end of 2017 showed the true possibilities of the etherium, when its price exceeded $ 1000. Therefore, with full confidence, we can say that the etherium has a future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
Personally futures are not so good for Ethereum. Look back what was done with BTC after futures coming. The price was around 12k and it now like 6-7k. Not a good sign, but it will happens anyway...
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
A good review of Etherium, I myself believe that soon this coin will come to the forefront and will dominate!
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 18, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
Precisely, we must never doubt the capabilities of the coins. Just think positive because I believe that eventhough the price will fall it will surely recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
a good project, his team does everything that he would develop about it you can see in the news and on blogs I think that his price will only grow of course I can not say that he will become like bitcoin but this project has a future
Activity: 144
Earn with impressio.io
June 18, 2018, 07:04:56 AM
Certainly it will, but there are also some modifications and developments they need to do. We knew that sooner or later they will develop more of it and they will fix some problems, and also it will still be use in the future. As of now there is nothing more we can do but to wait for it and just trust the process and their hardwork.
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 07:04:05 AM
 I am holding ETH and I may say to you that I am pity a little that I have bought ETH too early because I maight buy ETH on lower prices and I am afraid of dropping ETH but I do not sell ETH because I am sure that  ETH should grow and its current price is very low so I am going to hold ETH.
Activity: 199
June 18, 2018, 07:02:12 AM
I think that over time, the ETH will be able to take the place of bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Hi, i think ETH future is bright, it is one of the 2 pilars of crypto world, it will not disapear, it will only grow
Activity: 378
June 18, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
Ethereum has a bright future, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors support and use ethereum in their projects.
For Ethereum has a very bright future. What more ethereum has over every other project, it's just supperior compared to the others. And I'm sure the Etherium will bring something profitable in the future.
Activity: 378
June 18, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Ethereum has a bright future, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors support and use ethereum in their projects.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 18, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
What is with all this FUD regarding Ethereum these days? Did Bitcoin lose its value completely when the hackers hacked Mt.Gox and sold a ton of coins at low prices? Did the FBI raid result in Bitcoin disappearing? The answer is obvious and everyone knows that Bitcoin bounced back stronger than ever and reached insane highs as time passed. Ethereum will also bounce back just like Bitcoin no matter how many hackers attack it since it is the most popular altcoin which continues to grow in popularity and it is here to stay. Stop spreading silly FUD people.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 06:44:34 AM
I think the etherium has a great future. This is the younger brother of bitcoin, a lot of coins are made on the basis of the etherium. Technology has ushered in a new era. The etherium will only strengthen and grow.
Activity: 420
June 18, 2018, 06:42:24 AM
At this time ETH is a very undervalued currency compared to its potentia.The number of investors are increasing day by day and with improved technology the speed will also increase and more ICO will get on its blockchain technology and its base for smart contracts will also boost up the prices. So the future of this crypto is very bright and in coming days more agencies will opt it as payment mode.So just wait for that time.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
The number of ethereum investors is very big and the coins with the largest volume of money. Eth is very influential from the economic crisis. the price is low and stable at the moment. but will rise soon and will be the biggest brand coin in the future.
xws
Activity: 105
June 18, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
It is very possible that in a few years, the air will be on the top, but the height of this peak at the moment can not be adequately considered, the reason is the general trend for the market drop. I do not think that we will see 1 place, but stably the second can be easily achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: