Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Future? - page 7. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
If we talk about the long-term perspective, then I think that the Ethereum will have at least 10 years in TOP10 on a coinmarketcap.
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 04:11:00 PM
You have a very optimistic point of view. I agree that the current price of Ether is an undervalued price. The cost of 1000 dollars now seems fantastic, but it is closer to reality. However, Ether has no reason to take first place, well, at least for now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
Firstly, they need seriously improve speed of blockchain. Today its speed is very Lamentable.
But in total - ETH will be in TOP still for a long time from now...
I also believe it is because I think ethereum is still one of the coins with the highest transaction volume so I am still very sure ethereum will remain the top coin, I know now many people are unsure of the potential ethereum but I think it is wrong
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
panic sell happens not only because of fear of loss, but pressed because of necessity. and we can not deny, altcoin prices are currently dropping dramatically, we also have to think logically to have an investment or business other than crypto, because we never know, whether crypto will continue to survive or even disappeared as observers say, that bitcoin and altcoin like bubble effect, which will explode and disappear if it is already at the top
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
Ether certainly deserves a lot of attention. Based on smart contract technology, many aspects of our life can be reviewed. Perhaps soon, we will see how the ether will be introduced into state structures.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
This year ethereum surpasses bitcoin in value. The rates are lower, and a lot of people are mining it. I bet all my chips on that. In the end everything will work out.
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
It has look good till now.I see most of people are shifting towards eth from Bitcoin which again is a plus for eth.ETF has done some great job in order to provide stability to the coin.I see eth as a long run coin.Britest future lying ahead for ETH.

Not sure about your comment. When I look at coinmarketcap the dominance of Bitcoin looks very stable. In addition the price value of Ethereum was good the last few month, but since this month it turned down its value compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
I think it will still in top for a long time
Activity: 658
April 10, 2018, 03:33:41 PM
Ethereum has really a good future. I do not doubt of him because we can say that this stable coin is always on top of the cryptocurrency. It's really a good opportunity to buy ether now with its low price, good opportunity for investors and ethereum holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
That article does make the sense. I mean yes off course ETH has already taken great leaps in terms of its development as we speak. The ETH scalabilities are good example of that and nonetheless they will be brighter than this in the near future too. So overall ratings for this baby is off course very hot and we can trust on it all the time. Obviously with the current drop in the prices has given us greater opportunities to invest into ETH. Those who are mining the ETH should be holding their coins as it is so that they can benefit from it later on once the prices start increasing.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
April 10, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
It has look good till now.I see most of people are shifting towards eth from Bitcoin which again is a plus for eth.ETF has done some great job in order to provide stability to the coin.I see eth as a long run coin.Britest future lying ahead for ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:21:06 PM
According to me ethereum is very good, promising, and stable coin ever. A lot of crypto expert is predicting that ethereum future is very good. As a crypto lover i am also hopeful that ethereum will reach a very good position within few months or within this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
I agree.
If the devs achieve greater speed, load-resistance and security, this will be the best coin at the moment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 10, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
Have long known that Ethereum is working on their badge and not going to stop. That is why there are disputes about who will be more expensive in the future, bitcoin - which stands still or Ethereum, which is rapidly growing and developing.

Ethereum has a good stability in recent days but not so well it is not only in that and also in all crypto currencies so these confusion will clear soon and will come back again soon hope it will halpens but at any cause crypto currencies will not die .
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Ethereum is profitable in the long run, so you need to have patience. He more and more is gaining popularity in the market. I advise everyone to believe and invest in the Etherium.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
ETH was, is, and will be the most promising coin among altcoins. I think over time he can even oust BTC from the market and become the king of coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 10, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Wow this one makes my day,now i have great outview again about my ethreums in folio because this past few weeks im starting to lose some faith as ethreums price closes to below $300 and this is hard to see whe you bought them from 800-900$ per coin but with this post i felt relieve today hope you will make many of this OP.

In my view there will be a massive demand of Eth in the future, because of being cheap and affordable so for sure there will be a panic buying if the growth rate start to increase and bullish , maybe not now but I'm really sure it will rise like a tidal wave  ..lol
Nice comparison tidal wave lol..no doubt that top five coins has a great future,the only question is when will this happen..though patience is the key to success but sometimes emergency happens and we need to withdraw our funds
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 10, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
In my view there will be a massive demand of Eth in the future, because of being cheap and affordable so for sure there will be a panic buying if the growth rate start to increase and bullish , maybe not now but I'm really sure it will rise like a tidal wave  ..lol
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
All correctly written. The main thing is not to panic and keep your assets.
It would be very cool if many investors would believe in ethereum and its future and start investing in the long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
I also strongly believe in ethereum. there are many altcoins that are made, but the ones having very good projects are ethereum. it's just about time for ethereum to be used in real life. the team has worked hard for ethereum to be useful in real life, and in everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: