Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Future? - page 4. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
 i think this is a nice news you have Join One of the World's Largest Cyptocurrency Exchange for Fast and Safe Trading. Quick Sign-Up. Types: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 06:07:01 AM
thereum Future?

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)

Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.

I'm sure Ethereum have higher profit in the future. People now are more than willing to take some risk, because they are all aware that cryptocurrency is volatile, and hope a chances to double the growth of thier investment. With a smart contract ability the future of Ethereum is great.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 08, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
thereum Future?

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)

Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
Great write up sir, my own view is that we need to pass this current situation that we are dealing with, and after that the growth of the eth network can keep improving and leading us to a much bigger user friendly situations
Activity: 139
May 08, 2018, 01:33:00 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Personally, I believe in the development and success of ETH. Really good technology, it is used by almost 90% of ICO. A solid team of developers who have plans for competent development. Kiss
The jacket would be called a digital 90%, this is already a guarantee for a good future etherium. Apparently, its popularity will very well affect the price, That's just along with the price on the airwaves, the price will rise to the cost of the transaction .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
Personally, I believe in the development and success of ETH. Really good technology, it is used by almost 90% of ICO. A solid team of developers who have plans for competent development. Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
ETH demonstrates clear ambitions and chances for a successful future. After all, the development team there is really a brilliant, cool leader. At the same time, the number of competent developers outperforms other projects.
Activity: 406
May 07, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
Personally, I continue to believe in this coin. A really strong and promising project that will need to be improved in the near future. Active and reliable development team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, an exceptional project, run by a very high-level team that is working very hard to improve it, and I think it has enormous room for growth. In the future in my opinion, with some other improvement that I think there will be, it will also exceed Bitcoin
Activity: 658
May 02, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
In my opinion, the future of Ethereum will be very positive. It is slowly recovering the losses from the recent crisis, and if the market continues to be positive, it may return to over a thousand dollars in the coming weeks. The project in my opinion is among the most solid and his team is developing it in the best way
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 06:25:18 AM
POS - mining has died, transactions will confirm the nodes, which contain a large number of ETH. Nodes are unprofitable to discredit themselves, and commit any fraud. As soon as they learn about their evil intentions, the node will be banned, and the ETH course from such a general may fall, and therefore the node will depreciate.
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
of the different types of digital money ETH is my preferred money, as the ETH digital money continues to grow and most of the money distribution on campaigns in the form of ETH
Activity: 364
Pawsome
May 02, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
Ethereum will most popular altcoin of all altcoin in the exchange market, ethereum have be the first altcoin created in the world and havegood price in the future, we have look at the ethereum price and have potential to high price n the future, foundation of ethereum most strongly and where many companies have accepted ethereum in their list payment. Will make ethereum strong in their community and have high profit when we are holding ethereum right now.
Yes, I'm sure that more exchanges will focus on ethereum like etherdelta, idex and so on, with all the ease, speed and security of course ethereum is a very good coin for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 02, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
I continue to believe in this coin. This is a strong project, which should be improved soon. I like this project because the development team is very active. They are constantly improving their project. Just HODL Wink

The coin is doing very great in terms of its hikes in the market capitalism etc but not in the scaling issues yet! I mean this is their agenda this year, to scale up the dam thing and increase the load of transaction delivered per time! I think as long as they dont switch on this development then I fear that many people might just try out the NEO, Waves etc platform for their safety and speed. So as long as they are on track of their development then we can keep saying that ETH is the perfect coin to invest in. Hopefully it will do great once that issue is solved. Many of them says it could reach 2K plus if that happens.
Activity: 85
Earn with impressio.io
May 02, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
definitely better places will come. I do not think that the rooted and complex system like ethereum will be easily destroyed. The fact that the market has experienced a decline does not mean that it will not recover. will not be any problems. such projects do not hurt investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Talking about the top 2nd rank of all cryptocurrencies, there is no doubt that Ethereum will continue to explore new heights and this may eventually on the rise of it's popularity and it's use in the crypto market. Ethereum's blockcahin technology is more advance and many big corporations are adopting this currency in their business applications.
Activity: 178
May 02, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
I do also believe in ETH, and think it will bring a huge profit for me in 2 years. As I had planned it to be my medium-term investment. The team behind is very good and the number of users is growing with each day.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 23, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
I am sure Ethereum have a brilliant future. Now there are a lot a project which promises that they will kill ethereum. But truthly say Ethereum is the only real working platform now, other just promise. Besides developers working hard to improve Ethereum. So it will be leader for a long time.
Activity: 215
April 22, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
The future of ethereum is good because it has a cryptocurrency. Its value will be increase in the future.
yes I also believe that if ethereum has good potential and has a project for future needs whose prospects are very promising
can be seen lately the volume on the ethereum increased rapidly, it is certain and I am optimistic if in the future the price will rise soaring
Pages:
Jump to: