Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Future? - page 6. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
This the the most trust worthy coin to invest. I will prefer ethereum instead of bitcoin because its growth percentage will be more than the bitcoin.

Yes ethereum might be a better investment there are goig to be etf for ethreum it may pump it even more. And also you need 1500 etherueum for proof of stake which is great for long term holders.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
April 22, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
I'm believe in Ethereum. It has good technology almost 90% of ICO made on ethereum blockchain. A big team work on future development of the platform it has great potential for future grow.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 22, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
I own just one Ethereum. I wonder if I can participate with him in PoS Mining me or this never will achieve? Of course, I keep it in order to sell it more expensive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
Yes, it's true that the price of ethereum has dropped but ethereum is an altcoin that can hold and be a good investment, and no doubt that this coin is now the best altcoin and has good potential in comparison with other coins.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
 This the the most trust worthy coin to invest. I will prefer ethereum instead of bitcoin because its growth percentage will be more than the bitcoin.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
They released the code for the start of the move to PoS. Hopefully it will have a good audit and put the coin in a better position.

As of now, I am so glad to see it climbing back up, just with everything else! Bull market ON.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
April 22, 2018, 12:04:50 PM
Vitalik has less than twenty years and he is already a billionaire guy, i think that we all should learn from them in a long term. Also, he is a mastergod, take a look at what he has created, THIS is going to change the world in a few years from now.

Ethereum has very bright future! Here is why: Vitalik is simply a genious, despite his appearance he is a good leader that everyone should follow! What is more ethereum has more devs than every other project, it is just supperior compared to others.
Not really billionaire until he cashed out his entire Ethereum holding then I can say he's real billionaire there but however vitalik's innovation for sure making a huge change in the cryptocurrencies, even the existence of Ethereum helps many business finds a way to simply gathering funding for its project and the simple creation of ERC20 token. just curious what will be coming next after Ethereum.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
Vitalik has less than twenty years and he is already a billionaire guy, i think that we all should learn from them in a long term. Also, he is a mastergod, take a look at what he has created, THIS is going to change the world in a few years from now.

Ethereum has very bright future! Here is why: Vitalik is simply a genious, despite his appearance he is a good leader that everyone should follow! What is more ethereum has more devs than every other project, it is just supperior compared to others.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
In the crypto currency, the Etherium is worth investing for a long time. It will show still its possibilities in the future. From the current cost, you can make x2 and x5 for the year (if the forecast comes true).

At the moment, due to the growing popularity of ICO projects (and they are all almost based on Ether), there are all prerequisites for huge growth and potential.
Activity: 333
April 22, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Ethereum have really had a future as of now ethereum is slowly recovering to clinch the highest price back.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
I continue to believe in this coin. This is a strong project, which should be improved soon. I like this project because the development team is very active. They are constantly improving their project. Just HODL Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 11, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
I believe that in the next few years the ethereum will grow strongly and have a very high price, possibly ethereum will replace the bitcoin ranks of the world cryptocurrency. Currently the crypto market has dropped, the price of ethereum is very low, only $ 420, if we want to profit in the future then we should buy now.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 10:33:37 AM
If you are willing to wait for a long period of time, yes its a very good coin to invest with. There is a large community that supports ethereum and you should also be one of the contributor with them. Its a good idea to invest at ethereum so start reading about it. Just be careful and take safety precautions before investing. Keep in mind to invest those money you are willing to lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
With a lot of new alternatives like Cardano coming online soon, Ethereum’s futue is still unknown.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
April 11, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
That is among the altcoins out there i believe that ethereum will play a great role one day. Thus bitcoin now are struggling with its high price effect since it reached to its peak price last septembet and every investors are keeping themselves on the monitor especially the day and night trader. They are the reason why bitcoin market price became volatile. However talking about ethereum makes me feel positive on investing to it since ethereum market price is not that still high and may consider also a kick of possible raising it price in the near future. Hopefully i could take part on it.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
I agree with you, Ethereum has a strong team. He has a large community of followers, so I have no doubt that he will continue to occupy a leading position. We will wait for updates and positive news regarding the development of Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
The fall in the price of Ethereum is probably the biggest in the last year. There are many rumors that EOS will take the second position. But now it is still at the level of assumptions. I think that the Ether will soon grow in value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 10, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
I agree.
If the devs achieve greater speed, load-resistance and security, this will be the best coin at the moment.
The ETH team does not stop in their attempts to improve the coin. The best thing is that they perfectly understand what problems ETH has.
Pages:
Jump to: