Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 36. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
If you are investing on a good way I think it will be a good investment but the fact is that you have to invest exactly on the right time to be honest.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
ETH is the best cryptocurrency in the world, it is very good, I am sure that ETH will continuously grow and provide a lot of advantages. Yes ethereum is the best altcoin, we can already see it in some projects and it is already used.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 22, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
Ethereum the best cryptocurrency in the World, I think. Even though on one blockchain, you saw such a huge number of projects with already working products?
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Ethereum is very good, I am sure ethereum continues to grow and give many advantages.
Ethereum is the best altcoin, we can see it in some projects and already use ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
Ethereum price as of now is so overvalued. If you want to try and hold ethereum, make sure that you will invest only that you can afford to lose. Since the price of ethereum now is low, we can say that it will have a smaller chance to go much lower and a bigger chance that its price will go high. But its up to you, just make sure you invest that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
After Holding BTC next potential coin is Eth now Chinese give itself said Eth is potential future of blockchain Technolgy and Russian govt too supporting eth smart contracts in their defense sector and South Korea is also supporting eth future is very bright
Activity: 53
May 20, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
Ethereum is a good altcoin as it developing it has great future for me it's best
Activity: 122
May 20, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
I think Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. So, 70% of my funds have invested in it. Although it is still at a low point, I will wait patiently. I believe that I will be rewarded in the near future.
Activity: 115
May 20, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
I think that Ethereum is worth investing. Ethereum broke through 2000 US dollars for a time last year. Although the current encryption market price has fallen, I think Ethereum's price will rise sooner or later.
Activity: 131
May 20, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
Ethereum looks very good, despite its high price for an alternative cryptocurrency. But that's part of what makes it a strong competitor. I'd say both BTC and ETH are good holdings for now. Bitcoin still has most of the market share.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 20, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
Ethereum is one of the alts having good future potential. But if you ask me, I would rather go for newer alts such as NEO, Cardano, NEM, and TRON. I would give a neutral rating for Ethereum. You can invest in it, but not for the long-term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
I think time has shown that ethereum is a good altcoin. He brought fresh wind to the cryptoworld.
By now he has almost as many supporters as bitcoin, i think.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
Ethereum is the good enough to hold for the long term like the Blue chip companies stock. Only in the 4 years of evolution this Altcoin has given billionth of times of price appreciation to the investors.
Activity: 161
May 19, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
To my knowledge ethereum is good coin to buy..because it is continuously in development that's what makes it interesting and I won't be surprised if it over takes Ripple.
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
To my opinion Ethereum is one of the most interesting coin to invest as of now. There are a lot of projects that supports ETH and this coin will have really good opportunities to grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

Ethereum is best altcoin and maybe best cryptocurrency at all. I can not imagine modern world without Ethereum and smart-contracts. The whole market environment would be different without crypto.
May 18, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Ethereum is one of the most amazing altcoins
May 18, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
I think ethereum have always been good to all of us, and eth has good  future because there so many organization behind to support it.
and ethereum its been prove that this coins can be the best in cryptomarket.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
one of my biggest regrets is not holding ETH while it's cheap,  I first saw it on coinbase, price was 8$ or 10$ and I really didn't care, but last December it went to 1,000$, and I so regret not having it stored.

now it's again near to 700$, now I'm gathering ETH every chance I get. It will be a good coin to hold for the future since there are some good / positive news coming about it.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 06:52:55 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins in the crypto market,Only second to Bitcoin, the technology its operating on is the best in the platform and boasts of the fastest transaction rates, the market caps also steadily growing, making it one of the bet there is. Buy ETH whenever you can, you will not regret
Pages:
Jump to: