Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 38. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
The experts said that is the best coin for this year, maybe is the future same as bitcoin. I hope that this year will go up to 2k$ to have a nice profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
Buying an ethereum is always a good idea. The ethereum has both fallen and will rise, because in fact it does not have competitors at the moment, no matter how some people say that NEO and EOS are direct competitors to it. I think that Ethereum now has no competitors, so the price can fly up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 16, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
There is always a lot of FUD around Ethereum and I never understood way. It is a solid ecosystem with hundreds of projects added all of the time and they have never been hacked. Granted, MyEtherWallet has, but not Ethereum itself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:10:19 PM
People would always discuss Etherium and post their doubts. But we still see it among top 10 coins. I do not see the reasons something can change this situation, so buy and hold.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
I think Ethereum is great and it has the most use right now since so many applications are being built on it. But with the launch of the EOS mainnet next month, there is no telling what will happen in ETH's future.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
It is a very good alt. More people are supporting it like blockchain wallet. You can buy on their wallet Bitcoins and Ethereum safely. It is also popular so fans invest in it also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
I am still trusting this coin. Ethereum is one of the most used and trusted coins right now in the crypto world. ICOs are using so much Ethereum for now because the great majority of these ICOs are using tokens that are ERC20-based tokens.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 16, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
This topic was written in April 2016. Since that time, the coin ethereum has significantly strengthened, its popularity among the crypto currency has significantly increased, and its value has also increased significantly. Now with ethereum more than half of all transactions are carried out, on its platform more than 91 percent of all ICOs are conducted. Therefore, if someone previously had doubts about its usefulness, I think that now they must disappear.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency to invest in and to buy so you have made a good decision
Just do not put there all your money and you will be ok
Activity: 130
May 16, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
I think Ethereum is worth investing in, and I have been investing in Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is not very high now. I feel that there is still an opportunity to invest now.
Activity: 102
May 16, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
I think that investing in Ethereum is a very good choice, because Ethereum will have a big upside in the future. Currently, the price of Ethereum is still very low, so I think that investing in Ethereum now is a good time.
Activity: 93
May 16, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Ther price of ethereum now is a bit higher than before. It would be a good move to invest a small amount for now. Then sell when it gains. When the price drop again invest bigger amount.
However, always keep in mind that invest that the amount the you can afford to lose.
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 12:53:46 PM
The only problem now left is scalability, and, of course, usability. Z-knowledge proofs, the high maths that makes all this wizardry possible, use much memory and ram. Some, therefore, suggest that for ethereum this new invention should be used at a contract/project level, rather than at the protocol level itself, some otherwise.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 15, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
Etherium was a good alt for now because we experience of the etherium was in a high price and this will be a huge price increase in this year of 2018 so that's why so many holder in and now started to hold of their etherium it have possibilty to reach $1000.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
I think personally, altcoin Ethereum market is a pretty good altcoin.
There are many people who actually invest their time and effort into applications built on Ethereum.
Because these Coins have the potential to grow bigger in the future as well.

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 15, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
More and more people from my circle of crypto friends and many of them are big time millionaires are banking heavily on Ethereum. I am also an Ethereum believer but my holdings are only in double digits. I am considering more Eths but still waiting and observing for a good timing.
Activity: 133
May 15, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
Etherium is still good for investment as its price is on the uptrend again. Some predicts that this trend would continue next year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 10:43:22 PM
It is a good alt, I invest it regularly. I believe we will see another all time high in ETH price till the end of 2018. Saying "stay away" may be hard for this coin Smiley
we are always looking for the best coin with the goal of making a profit in a business, business investment business trading here we already know that Ethereum has proven to have a value that is as stable and managed by a very good team. so that Ethereum business is very promising.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 10:17:29 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins, the volume of Ethereum demand in the market is very high, I am always convinced to Ethereum that she has a bright future and will continue to grow in the future well.
Activity: 158
May 15, 2018, 09:55:49 PM
it's just an unreasonable issue. ethereum is smartcontrack for all tokens. so waste negative things about ethereum. this is a good time to invest ethereum. because the price of ethereum has been very good. so it's a good issue from me best ethereum for all tokens erc20 or any other
Pages:
Jump to: