Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Hard fork (constantinople) on 16th january 2019 - page 10. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
if the news is true, it is very extraordinary, and I am sure it will affect the ETH price on the exchange, because many of the systems will use it, may I know, where you found the information, I want to read it myself
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
People need to know that this date is not sacrosanct, it is possible they move it, for me Ethereum developers are not serious, Bitcoin have Halving event programmed into the network but Ethereum developers just keep playing politics with their scaling solution, if ICO market shift away from the platform I don't see the future in the NEtwork
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
Ethereum community has 2 upcoming events. Halving and this fork. I think these events will be good. But I trust in Vitalik mostly. Vitalik has great brain. He is very clever man and will be great soon.
Vitalik is a very smart man, but what he think is the best for Ethereum isn't necessarily the best for miners or holders. So it all depends on what is your role in Ethereum ecosystem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
rally i have not heard the news but haven't ethereum made a hard fork before why now ? and how much this will effect the ethereum ? i hope it will effect it positively
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think it will be a very good plan or idea if Hardfork happens in the beginning of next year (2019), for now looking at market conditions, especially looking at price charts Ethereum sometimes I feel sad. But it does not reduce my love for Ethereum. I hope that as soon as possible all return to recovery.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
The hard fork has already been announced and postponed. Let's see if it goes through this time. I don't like the habit of Ethereum developers to postpone their already announced solutions. To be fair, a lot is at stake, most of all the integrity of the network. I don't think that halving the block reward is the best solution for the already bloated system, but who knows. On the other hand, halving means reducing inflation, and it may have some positive effect for the ETH holders, if Ethereum doesn't break up in the process. I think that the design of Ethereum was flawed from the very beginning, and now it's showing up its problems.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
after seeing this post, I think you have sold eth and got some benefits. from February ethereum still has a good price and currently eth prices are down. the best idea is eth will do hardfork by 2019. maybe i will buy ethereum and save it .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork

Ethereum community has 2 upcoming events. Halving and this fork. I think these events will be good. But I trust in Vitalik mostly. Vitalik has great brain. He is very clever man and will be great soon.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork

Less supply coming to market should mean less selling pressure and more chance for ETH price to increase but I think that all of that will be overridden by the overall market trend. ETH needs people to be using the coin, for ICOs or dapps etc. The problem with ETH is that in a bull the price will sky rocket as supply is eaten up by these projects but during a bear market there is less demand from ICOs and dapps and a lot of selling pressure from past funds becoming available.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Pages:
Jump to: