Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Hard fork (constantinople) on 16th january 2019 - page 3. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I think that this will affect the price of ETH well (in the sense that the price will increase). Hardfork itself has long been needed, and I am glad that it will finally take place.
Do you need to keep some ETH at the time of the fork? I think yes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
I think that hardfork will be more beneficial, and this is very much awaited by crypto enthusiasts. But at this time the day is approaching the occurrence of hardfork ethereum, but the condition looks normal, there are no surprises that can explode the value of coins. But it's still good for only a small increase.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
From what I understand that hardfork is worthwhile, it literally gives you the opportunity to make FREE money! You might as well grab them since they are absolutely FREE. Just check and be sure the fork is supported on that exchange. Much easier to send it to a ledger or a place you have control and access to the private key.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
I think right after the hardfork we can see some price drop cause many people are expecting that in Constantinople hardfork they gonna get new coins. Beside that there are 2 more hardfork(unofficial hardfork and I think they are scam). But in long time scale we will see some uptrend price cause if block reward less means a little bit low supply. But we can think in other ways too cause ethereum already have a huge supply so the change may not effects ethereum price. We saw the price drop cause of icos scams and failed icos. So if the ico ecosystem change my be then it's effects on ethereum price.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
Every major event like Hardfork will give FOMO effect to most of the people and especially whales. The point is, Hardfork is a good thing for improvements and always be. It is just that the problem is within the market pump and dump groups that turns crypto in a bad image of trading. And according to my source, HF will be on january 11.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I think the fork will have a positive effect on Ethereum as it should help increase the performance of the network overall and relieve some of the bottlenecks in a heavily congested system. It isn't clear at this time if there will be a new coin generated if this happens there may be some trading opportunities.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
now the bear market dominates the market. The hard fork of ether does not increase the market. its power is not big enough. only bitcoin can really affect the market.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
it looks like there are lots of hardfork ETH in this month, but this one seems to bring good news for ETH prices because I see there are some big exchangers that support this one ETH hardfork
One of them is OKEx : https://ethereumworldnews.com/okex-to-support-the-upcoming-ethereum-eth-constantinople-hard-fork/
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
I don't really see any need for the hard fork. I won't hold Ethereum simply for the purpose of splitting it. Although some people may rush to buy ETH in the next few days.
It's the devs decision, so if you believe on the team, you should accept this upgrade.
I call it an upgrade because this move that they are making is going to be for the better of the network and with this kind of improvement, it deserves an increment of value that should be based on organic growth than a hype that will suddenly dump afterwards.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

I think its good for ethereum and i am believe the price will rising. I am believe this will be different compare with bitcoin cash that creating civil wars on crypto. Hopely with ethereum hard fork, ethereum price can recover again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I don't really see any need for the hard fork. I won't hold Ethereum simply for the purpose of splitting it. Although some people may rush to buy ETH in the next few days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
ETH price is already increasing before the fork has happened.
ETH lost a lot from it it`s market share last year, so the recovery is expected in 2019.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

Updates of ETH and its forks influence well the rate of the cryptocurrency. Some people predict the mad growth after the shift of ETH to POS. Only time will tell, I hope for the better!
Activity: 518
As I remember, the update of the ethereum was postponed until January 20-25, if I am not mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?

I don't think there will be any coins to be distributed from Constantinople's hardfork. this is just an update to perfect the system.
but unlike the ETCV fork that will be done this month, you can get ETCV coins if you save ethereum in a personal wallet that supports ERC20.
Yeah right, Constantinople is  another update where it would decrease the rewards after that block rewards has been took place, the value might increase as numbers of mine coins will be lessen and maybe PoS might be introduce after this fork I just don't know if that will happen quickly after this fork or it will be discuss first before it will be implemented
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?

I don't think there will be any coins to be distributed from Constantinople's hardfork. this is just an update to perfect the system.
but unlike the ETCV fork that will be done this month, you can get ETCV coins if you save ethereum in a personal wallet that supports ERC20.
I am with you a little don't agree I have heard that people get letters from different exchanges which will support a hard fork of Ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I think the news about ethereum hardfork already reach many people in a positive way. it can be seen form the market movement of ethereum. starting form the beginning of this year, the price of ethereum seems to be increasing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Actually, I heard that January 18 will be a hard fork. Guys could you tell me where will official statement. Thanks in advance for the link.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Without this measure the price of ethereum would not risen at the moment. Many people are hoping that this fork will push the price higher. I can well imagine that this will happen, but i am not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: