Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Hard fork (constantinople) on 16th january 2019 - page 4. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
Less reward in Ethereum means that price should go up to attract miners right? And miners are needed to ensure the transactions in blockchain.
If price will not go up, or will go down, there will be less miners and that would mean 51% increased risk of attack. My opinion is that nobody wants it so Ethereum has to rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
i am more interested in another forks, because one of them is in my signature and I wonder what will be initial price and whether it will be listed somewhere.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork

It's really affect the price since its have an additional volume of particular coins as hardfork goings-on, so it's not good to hold for long term , it is need to dump all ETHER to avoid huge losses.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
You can pay attention to the Ethereum fork event that took place on January 11th, when you can receive ETCV tokens.
Activity: 420
Then I seem to know the time for the cryptocurrency market to depreciate. On January 16, when the Ethereum upgraded, the cryptocurrency market will depreciate significantly. This time, Bitcoin may return to $2,000. I hope my prediction is wrong. .
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I dont think any of this upcoming event of ethereum will bring good fortune to their fanatic,as we all know that whole market is suffering from dipping market

I think even if the value grows a little this wasn’t enough to cover all the losses investors got from 2017 cryoto crisis,so if were to choose I prefer o hold my coins for another year so i can earn much higher than what it can offer this soon
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It's not only Constantinople that will going to be the Hard Fork, there is also NOWA and Ethereum classic vision. That might be enough reason for us to think that Ethereum at this moment will be bullish, it might even achieve 2000 dollars in my opinion.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

I think the price will be rising after drop below $100 few weeks ago. Like bitcoin when fork in 2017, bitcoin price rising to highest price and i think ethereum can rising to after fork. Ethereum used by most token in market and i think ethereum will survive for long term
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?

I think almost every exchange will try to list it as their will be heavy trading and they dont want to miss the trading benefit from it. As almost all exchange are having ETH trading pair to BTC and ETH pair trading other coin are also their. So i think their wont be any worry for it.
Activity: 392
Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?
Activity: 378
that's good news that can trigger ethereum recovery but I'm a little worried if the ethereum fate will be the same as BCH after hardfork is finished, and if that happens the altcoin can really fall in a very long time because after all ethereum is a platform that has an impact on coins other coin
Activity: 350
I hope that after this event the price of Ether will go up. I believe in this project and in the fact that the developers are improving it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103

Thanks for this. Very cool and useful graph. It seems that "Buy the rumor, sell the news" is still the best strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
I think that before the fork the price will rise, but further growth will depend on the popularity of ICO projects.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I don't think that there will be huge price movements with this Hard fork because there are months that this was planned. I think that in these days it's better not to move eth like every hard fork.

but even with this technical fork the price of Ethereum has grown up and it's a good sign that developers care about the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I don't think that there will be huge price movements with this Hard fork because there are months that this was planned. I think that in these days it's better not to move eth like every hard fork.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Besides Constantinople, there are two others hard fork are coming! Though i think only this fork will alive! And, yes, you are right, people are holding Ethereum to get this fork coin. As Binance also supporting Constantinople fork, so, in the crypto platform, everyone got a hype about it and i believe this incident will help Ethereum to hit 200 USD in this month!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

There is no big history track about ETH hardforks, but all they show pumping of the price till the moment of hardfork and dumping it right after it happens. I don't think we'll get some serious pump after the hardfork without the whole market surge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
So many people are now holding their ETH and are not willing to sell, which invariably means that the price will increase. Those selling now the the people that are trying to take their profit.
I am trying to think of what the price would be, but I am envisaging that before the end of this month, ETH will rise above $200.
It is possible we have another development or update after January.
Pages:
Jump to: