Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 2. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
You unfortunately were not right , it was evident even then that we will decline because of the bearish mood , but now I think we have found the bottom and may be deployed at 300 and above dollars, now in January will be Constantinople and because of this I believe that the price can rise high
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 28, 2018, 10:34:58 PM
now the price is $ 130, and it is December 29th. meaning that soon 2018 will end and the price is still $ 130, I think reaching the price of $ 500 is very difficult with the possibility of only 5%. the maximum number that can be reached may be only $ 200.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 28, 2018, 10:33:21 PM
Yes, it is moving towards the positive direction because previously the price of ETH is very insane many people thought the price of ETH will go below 50$ but it managed to recover the prices to more than 100$ but still we don't see any positivity at the current prices because once the price of bitcoin decreases automatically the price of bitcoin will decrease.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 10:24:52 PM
As of now, ethereum is still around 130$ and it still shows no sign of any upcoming rise in the near future. In this kind of crypto market, I think it will remain on this state for the next couple of months. It might even take a year before it can fully recover. But we all hope for the best because ethereum is one of the great crypto out there and we know that it can always come back even in this kind of situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 28, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
That is true in this few days ethereum had shown the positive trends in the market price and many investors are getting excited of the recovery of ethereum. This was also shown that the bull market are coming in this couple of days so we must have to be prepared.
Activity: 350
December 28, 2018, 09:43:06 PM
Of course this is good news if ethereum has shown a positive trend, now the time for ethereum to rise from adversity even though slowly and surely with the process that followed ethereum will rise again
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 28, 2018, 09:24:45 PM
I am very happy to see this. ethereum has begun to show good changes. we just need to hope to get better everyday. if according to my estimation the price of ethereum can reach $ 200 by the end of the year, and that is a very easy target to achieve.
The market has bounce back today, I thought ETH would again go below $100 but crypto market is in green today.
Good pump, almost everything is in green now, I hope this will continue until the new year, it seems like the recent little bullish trend will continue.
Please don't easily give up, this is just part of the journey, ETH will again grow, IMO, the appraised price of ETH should be at $1,000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
I am very happy to see this. ethereum has begun to show good changes. we just need to hope to get better everyday. if according to my estimation the price of ethereum can reach $ 200 by the end of the year, and that is a very easy target to achieve.
Activity: 308
December 26, 2018, 06:08:52 AM
Ethereum really began to show growth now, this is very good, because we finally saw the coin when it grows after so much time!
Activity: 546
December 26, 2018, 05:32:30 AM
yesterday eth hit 150$, and today was drop again at 128$, perhaps etherium can be consist for his revival on next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 26, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I continue to believe in the huge potential of Ethereum, an excellent choice for reliable long-term investments. One of the most popular coins, which in the coming weeks will show the first prerequisites for a price increase. But the main price increase, we will see only next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 22, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
People are going crazy with the small move crypto had on the last few days... I wouldn't bet on the bull just yet... it is still too soon and too fragile movement to bet it would start growing from here.
I love ether and I think it will have good results on on longer term, but I'm not sure we've already hit the bottom
cheers
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 22, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
My opinion is that this is a small correction before the next collapse of the price, I do not believe in the growth in 2018, this correction can say that the whales began to buy a little, but that would not cause great suspicion, they do it a little, which is reflected in the chart in the form of growth, of course, you can start to pick up a little Ethereum, but I will still be patient and wait a little longer.
Well i believe that the ethereum is a potential coin and not far from now ethereum will maybe make a new history. I believe that we need to have more patience for good because the market is normally unstable and it is already known from the start that the the market will maybe change in a very short period of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 03:27:55 AM
My opinion is that this is a small correction before the next collapse of the price, I do not believe in the growth in 2018, this correction can say that the whales began to buy a little, but that would not cause great suspicion, they do it a little, which is reflected in the chart in the form of growth, of course, you can start to pick up a little Ethereum, but I will still be patient and wait a little longer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 22, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
At long last, I am happy to see the crypto market going red again. it was one of the most difficult moments in my crypto life because this is the first time I am experiencing a hard bear trend. I still believe the bears are not yet done and fir that matter, I am still watching the market closely.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
This year has not been a glorious year for everyone, because I see that both bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin and other coins have not seen significant price increases. Like we still have to be patient to wait and continue to believe that in the end the price will definitely rise again, and those who are willing to wait and stick to their beliefs will benefit through this investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 03:48:00 AM
Certain problems and price fluctuations are periodically possible on the crypto market. But I am fully convinced that Ethereum is a reliable and useful project, a good direction for long-term investments. I believe that now is the ideal time to buy Eth, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 645
December 20, 2018, 06:44:47 PM
Yes am so happy too to notice that ethereum have started showing positive trends,other altcoins too like bitcoin are also moving at a high price
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 06:38:52 PM
Finally, some good news on the price of ethereum and the other coins. Yesterday, the market show good green price on the tokens. We hope that that will be the start of some good trend to be happening soon.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
December 20, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
Although ethereum prices have increased but I see that it does not rule out the possibility that these prices are still volatile. Indirectly, ethereum prices follow the movement of the price of bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies. However, positive efforts to increase ethereum prices are worthy of appreciation because crypto currency players are increasingly aware that what can change the price of crypto currencies is our active role in the market. Although this ethereum depends on bitcoin price movements, ethereum also plays a role as a benchmark for the prices of other crypto currencies. I judge because this is none other than the popularity of ethereum which has been increasing lately. Ethereum is increasingly gaining a place in the hearts of crypto currency players because it is proven to provide tangible benefits and even greatly helps the ICO run. No wonder the ethereum trend is increasingly positive because it is supported by ethereum's ability as the king of the ICO. Most importantly, we must remain active in the market regardless of the conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: