Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 5. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 19, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
of course ethereum has indeed shown, today the price continues to rise and will continue on tomorrow and so on, come on friend, we cannot deny that ethereum is still the best choice
- Well, in just a few days, the value of eth has signs of recovery and that makes you think and determine that eth is still a good choice and can continue to increase, which is really a false thinking because you should know that we have seen this situation too much in the recent period, the recovery only appears for a few days and then the red will come back stronger. So, the current trend still can not be called a positive trend, green is still not solid, we need to wait a short time to eth and the market prove that the most obvious
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
I am one of the supporters of good ethereum ever since it was founded. its technology and team is amazing. But lately, its prices were dramatically declined as compared to other coins. I think its prices were down just to raise again and come stronger. Now the market is correcting itself, and so its prices. Its prices will hit $ 300 by the end of the year 2018, I think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 19, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
of course ethereum has indeed shown, today the price continues to rise and will continue on tomorrow and so on, come on friend, we cannot deny that ethereum is still the best choice
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 19, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Should ETH have a chance to return their $ 300 in the first quarter of this year? After a few days, we are seeing growth. It seems to me that a serious fall is already behind us and maybe by the end of 2019 we will be able to see ETH at $ 500.

I think the possibily that Ethereum reach at 300 USD at early of next year is probable. Because next time, Ethereum will have hard-fork and maybe it will be pushed the price up
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
i see from last 3 day yes, all coin is raising, but we dont know is this bull run, or just a trap from whale.
just do research first, i know if we buy now we can make biig profit if this really pumping, but if a trap you can lose more.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
December 19, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
I do not rule out such an option but the correction is not over yet, perhaps there will be a lateral movement of the price up, if you are willing to risk it is your personal decision to buy Ethereum right now, personally, I keep Ethereum but most of the money I have postponed to buy at a lower price. Maybe I'm wrong.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 19, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
Should ETH have a chance to return their $ 300 in the first quarter of this year? After a few days, we are seeing growth. It seems to me that a serious fall is already behind us and maybe by the end of 2019 we will be able to see ETH at $ 500.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 19, 2018, 08:27:08 AM
We have been seeing different different trends in the crypto market. If there is any sign of recovery and it is not sustained, then that is no recovery at all.
There seems to be a good uptrend at the moment, if it continues this way, that means it is a deviation from the thought of so many people about the crypto market this year. With time, everything will unfold as it is.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
ethereum prices will go up for a moment now but I don't think it will touch the 500 $ because I think it's only a temporary pump and will be dumped at the end of the year.
be careful and take profits while you can, because the crypto market is very easy to manipulate.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:47:15 AM
ethereum and bitcoin are the major benchmarks of current market volatility that do not necessarily affect all coins. If the two currencies continue to be consistent this is not a thing that will not likely return the bullish trend
well as these few months pass by, I have noticed very slight change upwards of these coins but in a very slow manner one which is very difficult to understand at all. The fact that it is very trend to hodl this bearish market. by the end of this year, the bearish will be ni more and it is the start of a bull run
I think you should not count on the growth of the market this year,  I suppose that the growth will begin in the middle of 2019 and that will be if we are lucky.
Activity: 271
December 19, 2018, 07:39:17 AM
ethereum and bitcoin are the major benchmarks of current market volatility that do not necessarily affect all coins. If the two currencies continue to be consistent this is not a thing that will not likely return the bullish trend
well as these few months pass by, I have noticed very slight change upwards of these coins but in a very slow manner one which is very difficult to understand at all. The fact that it is very trend to hodl this bearish market. by the end of this year, the bearish will be ni more and it is the start of a bull run
Activity: 252
December 19, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
The whole market is showing positive trends science the couple of days, but it does not mean that the bull run is back. These are just a small movements, but if we would touch 8000 USD before the end of the year, it would be another bull run.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
Now Ethereum has a very positive move and this is very good. If at the end of this year Ethereum returns so high it is certainly very extraordinary. And now you have to invest in a lot of Altcoins before the market price rises again.
Activity: 271
December 19, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
Its a thought that bullrun being coming back is a maybe but I think its the truth that crypto prices really are rising as it stands now. And I think its good for us if that is the case. With our hope still standing still I think its a good gamble.
Activity: 238
December 19, 2018, 06:38:26 AM
Activity: 415
December 19, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
This may be the last lunch. I lost confidence in Ethereum. I lost a lot of money in Ethereum this year, so now I will not invest in Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is a good coin, and other coins are not as good as Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
December 18, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
500 USD late in 2018?
Wuoaaahh like you are a witch from a Harry Potter herd. LOL

It could be that Harry Potter changed Ethereum to 500 USD for now but it only exists in fairyland but we are here living in the real world who don't know when the price of Ethereum will rise in price. LOL
We can never tell dude, sounds hard but it's not impossible.
Just a quick reminder, we are here in crypto, just take consideration the manipulation and the FOMO, people will buy if the price continues to rise.
Well that's it, we can't avoid the name FOMO and price manipulation.
We try to think rationally, now on December 19, 2018 and to reach December 31, 2018 it only takes 13 more days.

13 days need a strong FOMO to create Ethereum prices from 90 USD to 500 USD. wuoaahhhh !!!
Activity: 574
December 18, 2018, 04:49:44 AM
Many people say that Ethereum will still reduce the price. But I think that Ethereum will increase now. Ethereum prices show a positive trend even though the price is still very low. And nothing is impossible in the crypto world, Ethereum will definitely rise again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
It is still not possible to reach 500 usd before this year ends. Because the trend updates on ethereum will set to launch in year 2019. I hope we would no more see this dip when year 2019 ends.
The situation is still the same, price is still in the price range of $70- $100 in a few days, even the price has not been able to rise above $100 in recent times. I'm sure that the price of Ethereum will definitely come back stronger, but I don't know when that will happen, we need support like good news to raise trust in the market
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 18, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Yesterday I still saw the price of Ethereum at a price of $ 84 and now I see a market price of $ 94 and this is very good. And this will provide a positive trend and until the end of the year hopefully, prices will increase. In the current situation, it's better to collect coins that have large volumes or invest in the 20 best coins.
Pages:
Jump to: