Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is future? - page 25. (Read 27890 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
In case of strong correction of bitcoin, the ethereum can take the place of the leader. The network is constantly evolving and improving.
That's true. And it seems that there are lots of projects here that use ethereum as their coin. So the probability is somewhat high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 06:14:32 AM
Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

For now it is not seems that in future Bitcoin will be replaced by any other currency even by so powerful currency like Ethereum. I don’t think that ETH will reach the same scale of spreading as Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 20, 2017, 05:26:27 AM
Most probably yes.!
Eth have a very clear future in crypto world. Btc can  never be change as the number one. Eth will fill in number 2.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 05:12:40 AM
the future of ethereum in my view will be the same as his brother's bitcoin, because I believe ethereum will be successful and have the same price value as bitcoin in the future, we just wait until ethereum go to moon.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
December 20, 2017, 05:12:14 AM
Ethereum does have a promising near future but in the long term it's hard to say. With emerging technologies as well as our ability to do computations overtime the entire concept of the blockchain the way it is could become obsolete. I think whats more likely in the shortterm is the main coins today are replace by a far superior crypto that has not been created yet.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 05:07:55 AM
Ethereum growth has been very good in the couple of months and is expected to grow further in the coming year, with the features such as smart contracts more and more companies will deal in Ethereum as it can be customized to company specific infrastructure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 04:34:26 AM
Ethereum will be one of the surviving coins of the future. It surely does have a future and it will definitely prove its value in the new year coming. Be sure to expect it at $1K even before 2018.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 20, 2017, 04:29:07 AM
I believed ethereum will rise like bitcoin, but eth is more stable than bitcoin. I think eth will hit 5k USD by 2018 December. I will hodl my eth until next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 04:18:53 AM

Probably my speculations too because ETH is the only altcoin that sits next to BTC in terms of market capital. It is also the most popular alternate coins because almost ICOs are using an ethereum based coin. ETH will surely follow bitcoin's path in the future.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 03:55:46 AM

Ethereum is a important platform for the tokens development. However, it cannot replace Bitcoin role in the economy. Bitcoin always leads the growth of cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 04:00:58 AM
Yes ethereum is no.2 coin of this market and very bright future because all Ico using their platform to distribute tokens.
Indeed, Ethereum has the potential to last longer and to be the future cryptocurrency. Ethereum is said to be the next Bitcoin, it has the capability to be top on line just like Bitcoin so there's no doubt that Ethere becomes the future.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 03:54:20 AM
Yes ethereum is no.2 coin of this market and very bright future because all Ico using their platform to distribute tokens.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 20, 2017, 03:50:52 AM
It is clear to all that Ethereum is the next Bitcoin for Future. The demand of eth is increasing day by day and also value $ is on the rise upto expectation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:48:54 AM
Roger was the biggest promoter of bitcoin now he is promoting bitcoin cash.
This means bitcoin cash is the next bitcoin and will be bigger then bitcoin cause tx fees are not expensive as bitcoin.

Previous pump of Bitcoin Cash might be because of the Roger ver money flood into it from bitcoin.
Activity: 68
December 20, 2017, 03:39:45 AM
Bitcoin bubble will crash soon.. Then it would need some time to get back into track.. For that period, etherium would lead the path for sure ..
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 20, 2017, 03:33:36 AM

I still believe in Ethereum but I don't really think after all this time that it will be the next Bitcoin. Time changes and does Altcoin prices and values so either Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or other topp Altcoin will be the main rival of Bitcoin, it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is very expensive today and so does Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum but doesn't mean they stay at the top because there are good coins also that are having the capability on turning the tide and these coins have a good management and highly skilled developers team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 03:32:44 AM
Ethereum does not approach the cost to bitcoin, but the rate of its growth will be much higher, it has not yet gained its weight, we are waiting
Activity: 518
December 20, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

Ethereum quite popular crypto currency for today and I think that it has prospects to become stronger than bitcoin, but it will take a lot of time. Bitcoin is strong enough and the ethereum needs to constantly improve its work in order to take the first place.
Activity: 658
December 19, 2017, 09:20:34 PM
No, Ethereum will not become a new Bitcoin. It's the different class of project. I suppose that BTC will always be the leader and there is no altcoin which will beat BTC anyday.
yes its true ethereum would not  ever be the same as bitcoin. ethereum still have many thing to be develop. eth even have a big competitor in this years such as waves that starting to provide smart contract and have a lower fee. this could be a problem and waves is worth to be consider
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
Like i sad before, not only ethereum but every single coin in crypto has a better future and also has potential. It depends on how patience we are to hold and keep until the price increase and after that we can sell it and get a big bucks
Pages:
Jump to: