Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 18. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Ethereum continues to enjoy by far the best developer network effect. Thousands of those smart developers think scaling will happen and work, and possibly very soon / before anyone else. So do I. That’s why I continue to hold my ETH and buy more as the market value declines.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
Ethereum cannot be dead because is the world's second-largest blockchain. It's price might be low at this moment but the value is still high and I think this coin have a bright future.

Yes I don't believe that ethereum can be dead, because ethereum is the second most popular coin next to bitcoin and because of its huge potential growth in the market, it cannot be easily dead as we think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
July 18, 2018, 06:04:04 PM
I believe Ethereum will never die in the near future. The platform Eth is quite large and will never die in the near future, it will even grow bigger. Ethereum can replace Bitcoin in the future. I see this potential.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
Ethereum cannot be dead because is the world's second-largest blockchain. It's price might be low at this moment but the value is still high and I think this coin have a bright future.
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
Where do you get such information that bitcoin, the etherium is dead? I think that these crypto coins are more reliable and more promising than the dollar, or other money.
Activity: 11
July 18, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
I don't think ether is dead.ETH is to important to die in my opinion will it go down yes but i don't think it will die
Activity: 198
July 18, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
It's not dead and Never will be. We have seen ETH falling and rising before. Nowadays most of ICO's are ERC-20 compatible and contributed by using ETH. and ETH has huge potential to grow more
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 02:48:06 PM
Ethereum will live and improve for a very long time and it is stronger than many coins. I always try to buy it whenever possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 18, 2018, 02:41:29 PM
No, this coin is not dead. It seems to me that this is a very strong and very promising project. I invest in ETH because I like the idea of this project.
Activity: 155
July 18, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
I don't know where it came from. But saying ETH is dead is totally pointless. Every coins are going down and up but it doesn't mean they are dead. Crypto market is definitely volatile and this kind of price is absolutely normal to everyone. To make false accusation, it is not good for the market.
Activity: 35
July 18, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
ETH is one of the best projects on the market, why should it die
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 18, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
Yeah seeing ETH market price as of this moment that has been tailing or been left behind by bitcoin in the percentage increase of its market price looks like more investors are dumping their ETH and trade to bitcoin. Aside from that other altcoins are also getting a good increase that left ETH behind among other crypto in terms of market price increase.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
I don't see such inquiries. How Ethereum can be dead if it's the most usable stage now??? The entire market was red, so clearly ETH likewise took after the market's pattern. I expect that ETH will be one of the main coins in the up and coming years, so it's a long way from being dead at this point.
Activity: 91
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
July 16, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
I've seen the same topics so many times for now. That I have learnt just not to pay attention to them. If I would believe every each of those topics I will be in panic all the time.
Activity: 266
July 16, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

he is sure he will not die! Ethereum, the constant growth of the airtime rate speaks about the huge prospects of this crypto currency. This is the first platform that made it possible to conclude "smart contracts" of any complexity and monitor the fulfillment of the terms of the transaction. The possibilities of this system are unlimited.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 03:00:35 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
In my opinion, Ethereum has every chance to become the world's first currency by capitalization, ahead of bitcoin. I think, sooner or later it will happen. And it is likely that this year.
Activity: 49
July 16, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
I believe Ethereum is one of the most useful Blockchain we have now, it is more useful than Bitcoin. So is Ethereum dead, no not really. So many new ERC-20 Tokens are coming
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Ethereum isn’t just a project in some GitHub. It has real support by people who value its growth, There are many reasons that make Ethereum a stronger project.ETH can't die ETH is here to stay and will make more waves in the future.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Why do you think the ethereum is officially dead, is it because the price is down and you think ethereum is dead, and I think you should understand crypto first. Crypto is unstable, and falling prices are normal. You are too panicky, and too negative thinking.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
If you follow the market, you will know not only ETH but also all coins have fallen down. So, you cant say ETH is dead. Everything will be Ok soon. Believe me
Pages:
Jump to: