Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 20. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
ETH's position is too strong and hard now so it could not be dead. I think that BTC, for example, has more chances for being dead than ETH which is developing as well.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
It won't kick the bucket until the point when it can even now be utilized by others to begin off their own ICO(since the erc20 tokens are the life saver of ETH). In the event that token creation dies down and ICO startup decreases, ETH will in any case have an incentive until the majority of the erc20 tokens are considered useless which is probably not going to happen(since numerous erc20 tokens have great utilization as well). Consequently I trust ETH will in any case keep going long, it is simply enduring bear advertise like what different alts encounter as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
Ethereum has other more significant issues scaling the system for instance. There is no compelling reason to recollect the removed occasions of the past crypto mint pieces demonstrated how the system can fall in a brief time of time. In expansion to unpredictability, Ethereum has other more significant issues scaling the system for instance. There is no compelling reason to recollect the far off occasions of the past crypto mint pieces indicated how the system can fall in a brief timeframe.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 02:31:35 AM
It won't pass on until the point when it can at present be utilized by others to begin off their own ICO(since the erc20 tokens are the life saver of ETH). In the event that token creation dies down and ICO startup decreases, ETH will at present have an incentive until the majority of the erc20 tokens are regarded useless which is probably not going to happen(since numerous erc20 tokens have great utilization as well). Hence I trust ETH will at present keep going long, it is simply enduring bear showcase like what different alts encounter as well.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
I don't believe on your statement that ethereum is finally dead. It's  impossible.Yes there's a lot of competitors but i don't  believe that they can overtake ethereum.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
I do not agree with this statement at all. Most investors have a lot of ETH and constantly use it to participate in various ICOs. Also, the ETH platform operates in standard mode. The price of ETH has fallen, but this is due to the market situation
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
No.  I do not think so, Etherium will live for a long time and it seems to me that it will still breathe in the back bitcoin!
Activity: 322
July 12, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
Ethereum is still a player in cryptocurrency market that is why many ICO are still using the Ethereum platform to fund thier projects. The fact that , its price has been moving downward of late doesn't mean that it is dead. That's right, Ethereum up and down, and I think that's normal, because it follows the market demand  Grin Grin
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
Stupidity, a lot of projects are based on Ethereum. How can he be dead? Cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop. Ethereum is at the beginning of its journey.
Activity: 15
July 12, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead?that is wrong.
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
I think it is necessary to know that the value of the ethereum is that it is based on the release of a lot of interesting ico. I think this just shows the significance of this currency in the cryptomir. I believe that Ethereum lived, is alive and will live.
July 11, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
I think that Ethereum will never die. It will have very good prospects for development in the future. The market is picking up, and Ethereum has risen by 100%. I believe it will erupt again when the next bull market arrives.
July 11, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
ethereum will not die throughout the course of crypto currency will increase the popularity of ethereum itself. the increase in ethereum is also due to the large market demand. and very profitable for par trader.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
The digital world can not die! At the moment, it comes to stabilization and is prepared for growth, not irregular, but exactly equal and confident growth. In the near future, you will see for yourself.
July 11, 2018, 07:47:55 AM
We are currently facing a bear market stage, of course prices are down. All there is to do currently is accumulate those great projects out there or HODL if you are in loss.
July 11, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
The fact that it falls in price does not mean that it is dead is a general correction that has affected the entire market. ETH is a very strong coin which in the future will show good growth
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
If I still believe in etherium that in the next few years will also increase although prices often experience ups and downs but traders must have a high optimistic attitude to avoid the occurrence of losses and must take advantage of this kind of condition well to create an opportunity in earn revenue.
Activity: 114
July 10, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
I don't think so. not just etehrum, bitcoin is also the same, up and down. crypto is unlikely to be stable. the influence of supply and demands, and also investors will always make prices unstable.
Activity: 35
July 10, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
I don't see the criteria that indicate the Ethereum will die now. The price of the ETH is down and up easily is normal. Many other altcoins also face the same situation, so does the Bitcoin. I think that ETH is just not stable and it needs support from us to reach the higher value again.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 03:08:20 AM
I don't think so just because the bear market is pulling down all the prices we cannot consider a coin to be dead and by the way market is recovering and it will soon be green and we will BTC and ETH and all the other coins at their peaks again
Pages:
Jump to: