Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 24. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
Ethereum is suddenly showing signs of recovery, may be it is time for reversal, who knows, Eth is a gem and i will keep holding mine for long time and new highs.  Smiley
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:02:48 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Rising and falling in the investment world is something reasonable. So even with the value of ethereum that continues to fall, and led to many assumptions that Ethereum will die, this factor is caused by many large investors are afraid to make panic sales, pasarpun become excess sellers, while the buyer slightly.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 02:51:49 AM
So its no more bitcoin is dead again, you have switched to eth dead, the problem with many people is just that they don't accept the current status of thr market neither good nor bad....
Activity: 53
July 02, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
I do not think you're dead. Ethereum is the most important tokens of the crypto market. Also the marketcap is very high. It does not die easily. There are many ways to earn Ethereum if market research is done.
Activity: 92
July 02, 2018, 02:35:53 AM
It is normal for such up and down movement in price. It is not only Ethereum, other crypto coins are also experiencing same. Generally, market is down. Hopefully, it will recover as usual.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:32:38 AM
Ethereum is one of my favourite coin. I think it will more likely overtake Bitcoin regarding to dominance, than die. Still one of the best platforms.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
ETH will never die despite much less good news that has been circulating. And until recently the ETH has continued to experience growth and many investors use ETH to Transact. Using the ETH was highly profitable and the process is also very fast. Many of the ICO that use the ETH as a platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 04:13:42 PM
Of course, we have seen it going up and down many times, just like any other cryptocurrencies. It is not dead at all just because of this Smiley
Activity: 99
June 29, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
I don't know where it came from. But saying ETH is dead is totally pointless. Every coins are going down and up but it doesn't mean they are dead. Crypto market is definitely volatile and this kind of price is absolutely normal to everyone. To make false accusation, it is not good for the market.
Activity: 13
June 29, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
very far away to think of dead ethereum, today many people are familiar with ethereum and its usefulness and advantages. most likely the future will use digital currency. it is unlikely that ethereum will die.
Activity: 13
June 29, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
I don't think so, bitcoin has had many UPS and downs too but it still thrives, so will eth.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
Ethereum is still the cryptocurrency, which is used by more than 80% of ICO-s. Just because the price goes down a bit, it is not even close to dead.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

There are some people who really have no idea about the price characteristics of the cryptocurrencies and just claim that eth is dying or it is dead when they see the falling of the prices. I hope everybody start observing the prices regularly and see the truth, ethereum and bitcoin are the strongest coins of the crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
I do not think so that will ethereum be dead what are your proof it is just normal for the ethereum to go down and up so do not worry because it is normal keep your calm and wait for the pump of ethereum

unfortunately many noobs think that price decline equals death and they couldn't be further away from truth. But I don't know why people with this limited knowledge even post on this forum
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
I do not think Etherum is dead. Ethereum is a special coin in terms of technology. He constantly renews himself. A coin I think will rise in the future. That's why I invested.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
ETH is not yet dead. it will die when PoS is announced.
Activity: 131
June 29, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
Of course, I do not think like that. I see ethereum growing up. In addition to the growing community, the price also grew higher. Especially with the use of platforms by various ICO, it certainly makes the ethereum stronger to survive because ethereum has a potential to successfully grow.
Activity: 365
June 29, 2018, 07:28:59 AM
Ethereum is not dead but down because the general crypto market is also down. Ethereum is a very good coin and it has survived so many hard time and it will surely survive this also. Be patient because the value will be high again when the market recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 29, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
This topic was created in the spring, when the Ethereum had problems with the performance of the network. Now everything works perfectly and the developers managed to cope with the problems.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 02:29:49 AM
I don't think ETH is dead. In this depressed market environment, all passwords are falling, not just ETH.

And many ICO is now based on erc-20, and I believe that ETH will increase substantially when the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: