Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 29. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
I do not agree with you, I think ethereum is one of the strongest coin after bitcoin, ethereum is great for being a long term investment option besides bitcoin. ethereum has a good future
Thank you for another good low-cap coin - I mean your signature. Parlay is not listed on coinmarketcap so I can´t find what is current market cap of this coin, do you know it please?
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
That a coin fluctuates in price does not mean it is dead. Price is not a determining factor to the success of a coin in the market, it is the price. Ethereum is one of the most adopted coin, so i do not see any reason for it's death.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
I never thought to as bad as it was about ETH because with up falling market ETH still standing sturdy and until now there is no coins that can be run parallel to the ETH will even harder and it took a long time to pursue ETH because what ETH is tilapia Exchange or the Center of all altcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 02:25:16 PM
Not at all, I do not think so. Ethereum is a coin that is strong enough in its defense. Ethereum is a classic coin that is already immune to shocks in the crypto, and it is able to survive and grow. Thus, it is impossible if the ethereum dies in an instant. Ethereum is a coin that has the second largest community after bitcoin, so it can help ethereum in maintaining its existence and its popularity to continue to smolder inside the crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
I do not agree with you, I think ethereum is one of the strongest coin after bitcoin, ethereum is great for being a long term investment option besides bitcoin. ethereum has a good future
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
There is absolutely no reason to think so. Price deviation is perfectly normal for the most cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
What would be the reason as to why one would think that H IS DEAD. its the second best coin in the market currently with a good market cap to fllow up with. It also boasts of one of the best technological platforms there is, making its transactions rate faster than most of the Platforms, I think its doing well and has a higher growth opportunity and will not die anytime soon

Activity: 87
June 20, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
You clearly seem to have no knowledge about ethereum and it's use cases. Please go and study. For your understanding ethereum is not dead, and it will not, because ethereum introduced the concept of smart contracts which Bitcoin failed to implement in the first and remains only as a currency. On the other hand ethereum is more than cryptocurrency it's use cases are huge and it has been already implemented in lot of projects.
Activity: 118
June 20, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
Ethereum is not officially dead as i take a critical look on the subject matter. Seeing what is going on in the market today, which has course all crypto coins to go down on their price. This bearish market is not affecting only Ethereum but all other crypto coins including Bitcoin the giant of all. In my own opinion, i would rather say "All crypto coins are experiencing bearish market" which is just for a short time.
Activity: 41
June 20, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
Although I have encounter some negative news and thoughts about etheruem wallet last 2weeks ago,but I believe  that Ethereum will not dead,,cause is amazingly awake after some negative issue because,only Ethereum have smart contact platform,to make sure will secure.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
No ETH will not dead it's normal to up and down the price in market because their is a lot of dumper's selling low that's why the price getting up and down.
Activity: 68
June 20, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Ethereum cannot be dead because its blockchain has big capabilities like smart contracts, and Dapps which gives it a store of value. Investing in ethereum is like investing in bitcoin because it has so many potential like that of bitcoin. Ethereum enables developers to build applications and lots of projects have been built on its blockchain and every day more tokens are being created.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 20, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
We were speaking that so many times, did I have stopped paying attention to those statements. I believe, that's the only case in which ethereum will be dead, it's when we as investors would lose their interest in it.
Activity: 52
June 20, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
With hundreds of projects built on top of Ethereum in ERC20 standards, declaring its officially dead might be too soon. ICO is happening every day with and without your attention. Undoubtedly when other public chain projects get into the market, they might be dying slowly...
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
June 20, 2018, 05:31:41 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Why will it be dead man Is one of the most important cryptocurrency around. Dont you think we will hit panic zone by now if its dead
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
I don't see the criteria that indicate the Ethereum will die now. The price of the ETH is down and up easily is normal. Many other altcoins also face the same situation, so does the Bitcoin. I think that ETH is just not stable and it needs support from us to reach the higher value again.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
I do not think that in the near future there is a risk of death of ETH. By the end of the year this coin will reach its maximum values, now it is only a matter of time.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
It can not be called dead, what is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the market. The first must die a lot of other altcoins, before Ethereum dies. Morevoer I think that even Bitcoin will die before the Ethereum.

I believe that Ethereum can do better then every coin here, furtermore, that ERC-20 blockchain technology is the one, that almost all alts are depending on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
For me ethereum is not dead because ethereum for me for now is very good for us to invest in this world of cryptocurrency, so I never thought of that that ethereum will die.
Activity: 73
June 19, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
In my opinion, only you. Why did you suddenly decide that the etherium is dead? In a bear market, you can say that all coins are dead. But that does not mean that they are all dead. So do not make premature conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: