Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 32. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 07:33:18 AM
when vitalik is offically dead, maybe etherum going fall but vitalik is too smart to death now a days.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
In my opinion  many others agree that ETH is not dead but some FUDs around their platform are justified. And the number of scams or coins that do nothing is everywhere. I really hope that Ethereum will have some sort of audit system made into tokens on their platforms. So, Blockchain of ETH will still exist and will appear soon better and faster then ever before.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 14, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Right now the ETH exchange rate versus BTC is hovering between 0.07 BTC and 0.08 BTC per token. So you can't definitely say that ETH is dead. On top of that, more than 95% of the new ICOs are using the Ethereum platform and the numbers are increasing with every passing month. 
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 07:27:42 AM
There is nothing surprising that the price of ETH falls as the entire market falls, so there are no reasons for excitement and just wait and you will see how, after a while, it will start to grow again and make a profit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
I am sure that investment in ETH and holding it would be highly beneficial.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
Which one is stable? Things will go down and up. But I believe it is still just early days of Ethereum.
Activity: 170
June 13, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
As a minimum, his team did not officially announce his death, therefore the ethereum is not dead officially.
The fact that he had a lot of ups and downs does not mean anything, there may be even more of them ahead. But this is a market, it's a product and I do not see anything terrible in this.
Activity: 61
June 13, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Sounds like another overreaction to me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 04:48:39 PM
only an inexperienced person assumes so, I think ethereum is the best altcoin and the best crypto after bitcoin so ethereum will increase after an increase of bitcoin
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
No its not, ethereum cannot be dead because its blockchain has big capabilities like smart contracts, and Dapps which gives it a store of value. Investing in ethereum is like investing in bitcoin because it has so many potential like bitcoin. So why are saying that eth is officially dead?
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
June 13, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
Not at all, he only started to develop well, that he fell in price, this does not mean anything, the whole market has now fallen, after a while we will see growth.
Eth development really intensifies, that why I slowly buy it while it's falling. I wait for the great profit from it in future (1-2 years)
Activity: 130
June 13, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
More like ethereum is just starting out for now. There is no way that a project as big as ethereum is dying now or anytime soon. The prices being down is just following the price of bitcoin just like all of the other coins in the market are currently following the price of bitcoin. Once bitcoin recovers, ethereum will
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
June 13, 2018, 11:55:37 AM
Even ethereum's price going up and down so many times it will not be dead because it will still be the greatest altcoin no matter what happens to its price. I also see that ethereum has a potential like bitcoin to have more greater value in the near future.
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
Ethereum is not dead . The price goes down and up because of market change. in these days most of the icos depends on Ethereum network. so ethereum is not going to dead according to my knowledge
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
I do not know who says that ... But Etherium is definitely not dead and will not die, the future of crypto currency is behind him!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
June 13, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
Why can you think that ethereum has died when many tokens are run by the ethereum platform and even those tokens can get a good ranking position in the world's cryptocurrency list. I do not think that ethereum will die because if seen from the development as long as it is ethereum is the most active altcoin in crypto market compared with bitcoin and other altcoin.

I share your opinion. Ethereum is becoming more and more popular and this is making it stronger of course. Every project that is build on Ethereums platform is making Ethereum stronger.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
how can you have thougth like that. anybody cant kill ethereum because their team is still working hard and they improve technologies so it is still growing.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 13, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

I don't think ETH is dead. We already see how ETH perform due to many ICO coming in. ETH can't be called dead and won't be dead in the near future. Lets just be positive and don't believe with the false rumors.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 11:09:46 AM
i think going up and down is normal for the prices, so we wilp see the falls and ups a lot of times, get ready for it, ythis is how things work
It is normal in crypto not only in Ethereum with the up and down of value. It is not officially dead so we can hold our ethereum. We have seen ethereum has down and other coins so might hold for the meantime.
xws
Activity: 105
June 13, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
The last time everyone wants to be bogged down, or to recognize the dead. I can not understand how on the bad data from the stock exchanges you make a conclusion about death, now it's badly traded but soon it will be good to bargain, the most important patience.
Pages:
Jump to: