Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 6. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
The fact that it falls in price does not mean that it is dead is a general correction that has affected the entire market. ETH is a very strong coin which in the future will show good growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
I already in September expect the price of the Ethereum more than $ 500. But, it will be very difficult for him to gain a price increase, a large capitalization from the coin.
Activity: 193
August 14, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
I think ethereum is bot dead because of the price for now of ethereum is low its a normal it is good to invest now ethereum because i believe ethereum.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
and now, it is officially dead Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
of course it will not die, but maybe will cost very low price, the most of coins and tokens are tradeble to ETH, it very important fact
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
Ether can not die. This is a very strong and promising project. In addition, I heard that Vitaly Buterin plans to improve his project. I hope that this will positively affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
If eth is dead the affect will on the system. It bring a crisis.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
I don't think so. Its getting down but not dead. In right time it will rise.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
As long as the users are still tere ETH will stay.
Activity: 22
August 14, 2018, 02:34:50 AM
I see ethereum growing up. In addition to the growing community, the price also grew higher. Especially with the use of platforms by various ICO, it certainly makes the ethereum stronger to survive and popular in the world of crypto.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 11:37:52 PM
there is no reason right now to state that eth is dead, cost down in digital currency is normal thing, even I see now in coinmarketcap eth cost has begun up somewhat, I thought eth is a decent coin and has brilliant prospect later on, the cost down as bitcoin costs likewise down, and when bitcoin value begin to recuperate, eth cost will likewise go up, so quiet down.
Activity: 462
August 13, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
Ethereum is very much alive. Even now I believe that ETH will cost more than $5000.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2018, 05:47:43 PM
In other news, Ethereum will now be the most secured Blockchain in the world. More secured than bitcoin and Eos, 51% and 65% attack respectively. Ethereum was a rejected idea from the bitcoin community... Vitalin never gave up and he can't give up now. Against all odds, Ethereum will come up strong.
Ethereum may not be the most safe lol.

Bitcoin is getting clients and people are trying to just continue researching its Blockchain.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
I don't think Ethereum is dead, But I am not feeling good about ETH. ETH Price can hit even 200 USD in this month. I am very shocked that why ETH is going too much down. I can't take it easy that we are seeing eth price 289 USD in 2018! We need something new and big investors for the ethereum. Ethereum platform needs to stable because many ICO projects establish on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
In other news, Ethereum will now be the most secured Blockchain in the world. More secured than bitcoin and Eos, 51% and 65% attack respectively. Ethereum was a rejected idea from the bitcoin community... Vitalin never gave up and he can't give up now. Against all odds, Ethereum will come up strong.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

No , Ethereum price is at $300 so how come it will be dead since many ICO tokens are erc 20 compatible , so they wants Ethereum to trade their tokens after ICO campaign , that is why if Bitcoin is king of crypto , then Ethereum is the second in terms of popularity.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
Indeed, from the analysis, I see that ethereum values are increasingly rising and even reaching the price of 4 million, this is an unexpected thing, and it is only natural that we think ethereum will die. but I see ethereum coin that has high potential so maybe I think not to die is just critical, because every coin has a period of glory and destruction.
Ethereum has no period of destruction. That's why I like it is always growing. This is the best feature of Ethereum. Those who start to say " That he fell. "not Ethereum fell, but the market, these are different things.
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Indeed, from the analysis, I see that ethereum values are increasingly rising and even reaching the price of 4 million, this is an unexpected thing, and it is only natural that we think ethereum will die. but I see ethereum coin that has high potential so maybe I think not to die is just critical, because every coin has a period of glory and destruction.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
Today ethereum hit his minimum of this year. Several companies sold their eth after successful ICOs, so I was prepared to see the price below $300, and that's not a big problem, on the contrary it's high time to store up)) it remains one of the top coins anyway
Activity: 141
August 13, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
Most of us use Etheruem, why do they say he's already dying. Every day I always check MEW and it still grows but sometimes it resets but still it functions
Agreed. Even if the Ethereum falls very hard, it won't die, it is used by too many people. I think today it fell so much, because most of the investors saw the prospect of bitcoin, and transferred their investment in it.
Pages:
Jump to: