Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 8. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Of course not. The fact that he fell a little does not mean that he died. Everyone has a fall and a rise, now you need to wait a little while the situation on the market will recover and the ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 02:49:37 PM
I think very soon that you will witness almost all the bottoms of the alt together with eth. On the other hand, the termination of "eth" means that almost all projects are finished.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
August 13, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Never;

I don't give a shit. I am sticking in to my Eths. As it looks like we are going to dip, it will spike in short term for sure. I have amounts of other smart contracts tokens too but they are in really late.

Kind regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
We could not believe on such type of statements. Cryptomarket is very vast and I do not think that this type of clash could be. We only have to wait for ethereum to make its market
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:20:45 AM
I still believe in the future of Ethereum, and in this long market correction, ETH is the best asset other than Bitcoin. I believe that with the recovery of the market, Ethereum will be back soon.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 02:17:36 AM
Thats quite a bold claim to put across, but at the same time sounds like you dont know what you are talking about, ETH is one of the best there is in the market, one of the only proven coins with proven character, and will never let any investor down, the market is currently red and no coins ability should be judged based on the current hapenings,  that would be quite unfair, with the quality ETH has, lets just wait for its comeback
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 12, 2018, 02:05:22 AM
I will reply to this topic this way, ETH is not dead and will not die, the whole market is facing the beer now, since every market is red now, there is every tendency for the market to recovery. so I disagree with anyone who say ETH is officially dead.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 12, 2018, 01:36:58 AM
Ethereum has had fluctuations up and down from the very beginning.Ethereum manages the Crypto-Market, and most of the Altcoins currently use the ETH Blockchain.

ETH has being a good coin till now and due to some btc price crash this coin like others have also fell. But never mind once this btc rises , ETH will also rise and as a result will have a good multiple times return too in this coming months. So keep holding it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 12, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
I do not think ETH is dead. This decline is more likely due to the general depletion of the market. Vitalik and his team are planning to make serious updates to their product this year and after that, in my opinion, the price will go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 12, 2018, 01:29:05 AM
I am very upset by the fall in the price of ETH to $310. The Ethereum team has done almost nothing this year and although they promise updates in October, they need to improve the efficiency of their work and show the world their results.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
Ethereum will never die like bitcoin, it's funny to hear when the media once again says that Bitcoin died when he fell 10%  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 103
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
August 11, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Nice FUD, you have just created a mess.  You said to claim that ethereum is officially dead, are you the right person to announce it officially? Do you have proofs that it was announced officially? Well maybe you can post a link here. That post could help the forum members and fellow investors know what is really happening with Ethereum.
Activity: 167
August 11, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I don't agree with it. Ethereum is one of the coins that have suffered much in this market crisis. Considering how much time it could take for the market to recover where I think it could be longer than we could expect for.
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I do not think ETH is a dead coin. I think this is a very good and interesting project. At the moment, the price has gone very badly, but we should not worry about it.
copper member
Activity: 376
August 11, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
The lower the price, the merrier, if you know you know
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 07:05:09 PM
Even if Ethereum really died on a certain day, it is definitely not the present. In the current situation, it is still the first place in Altcoin, and the technology and strength of Ethereum is very strong. I believe it will bring us more surprises.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
This topic doesn't make much sense. Ethereum develops regularly, a lot of ICOs still prefer ERC20 as a standard and a lot of money from institutional investors in this project. These guys don't invest blindly, they aren't stupid.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
Wrong, really looks like a random guess. After all the progress made by ethereum, it is impossible for him to die easily like this. For me, what happened this year is like gathering energy to fly off at the following next year. I believe, ethereum prices will return more than $ 1500.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
ETH is down in price but that doesn't mean that it will continue to go down until ig has no value at all. That is far from reality.

All the coins are down this quarter. But, that is the trend. ETH can make up to its fall as September comes. Bullish market has started.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 06:37:05 PM
Ethereum has had fluctuations up and down from the very beginning.Ethereum manages the Crypto-Market, and most of the Altcoins currently use the ETH Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: