Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 67. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:16:00 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
The etheric is now going through hard times, but it can not be said that he is dead. As soon as the cryptomarket turns green, the etherium also grows up.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
I do not think that way up and the price is caused by demand in the market, what it can already say die when all crypto experience up and down the price. I think ethereum will stay alive because the ico erc20-based question is ethereum and almost every day ico born..
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
April 15, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

This is nonsense. As if you would ask is Bitcointalk dead because of all the shit postsers and scammers lurking around.

Activity: 420
April 15, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
I never approve of what you say. Because for me Ethereum is not dead and still can survive until whenever. Although the price is up and down constantly I am sure Ethereum can rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
Actually cryptocurrency has a natural manner of being moving down and moving up their price value, however it doesn't mean that it is officially dead, maybe you don't understand on how cryptocurrency being manage by the creator. We cannot force to blame the management system on how the way they manage crypto business, in fact we are here already gaining and earning, so all we need to do are full support to cryptocurrency business especially ethereum.
Activity: 103
April 15, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so? ETH will rise with bitcoin. This is so.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 05:44:44 AM
It's funny, is it probably a joke? How can Ethereum die? While Vitalik Buterin is alive, his development will live! New news and updates are published! It is not necessary to pose yourself with pessimism! Everything is ahead!
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Ofcourse Ethereum isn't dead, tons of real-world projects are based upon Ethereum. Ethereum will grow very strong in 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
Every coin is volatile, ETH is far from being dead!
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
where did you get this? Ethereum is one of the most promising coins
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
ETH is really dead? why you only see the rice of ETH then say it is dead?
The price and market are unpredictable. Even a half-brain can know this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
No ETH is a very strong coin that has a good team that does everything for that ETH developed and grew in price, so we can not say that this coin has died
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
April 15, 2018, 05:33:43 AM
what's a panic? how is it dead, how does this thought come to mind? The digital world can not die! At the moment, it comes to stabilization and is prepared for growth, not irregular, but exactly equal and confident growth. In the near future, you will see for yourself.
Activity: 24
April 15, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
i don't think so but what is the reason behind this
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
ETH didn't die lik the rest of other cryptocoins, rising and falling indicates volatility of the market, also notes the massive decline by btc price         
Activity: 462
April 14, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
I do not think Ethereum is dead. The Ethereum falls stronger and looks weaker than bitcoin and it's strange. Cryptocurrencies are not money, they are non-banking transactions. They should not grow in price, on the contrary they need some stabilization. The digital world is changing very quickly and this is the reality of our time. Now it remains only to monitor what is happening and if possible to secure their funds.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
i think eth is not dead in the cripto world thing like this is the usual see it when btc drops significantly few months then bounce high enough smpai everybody say it is btc glory. I'm sure eth also experienced a similar thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
Well, that's your own opinion about ethereum now but if you ask me I will tell you that ethereum is not dead and its definitely getting wider adoption everyday. The ethereum ecosystem still have a lot to deliver.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
April 14, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
The number of ERC-20 ICO grows continuosly, despite on the red market.
So I think Ethereum is one of the top perspective coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
Why did you post it? Is this for some kind of the hype? Did you have any research on this issue?
Im sure that Ethereum isn't dead and has no prerequisites for death. This is the normal situation in the market for crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: