Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 11. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:00:20 PM
ETH is a good buy under $600. We are in a short term crypto bear market. Both BTC, ETH and the entire crypto market got ahead of itself and is now doing what it always does - overreaches too high and then overcorrects too low.

Long term, ETH is still an inflationary crypto so it's upward price movement is more limited compared to BTC and LTC, whereas its overall market cap can continue to rise. Anything under $100 billion market cap for ETH is attractive.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
It's a bummer, because I'm still invested in ETH, and while I've traded a little on the way down and managed to nearly double my ETH hodl, I'm getting too nervous about getting caught with fiat if it should pick back up. Too scared to trade LOL.

I'm still fairly confident in ETH in the long term, though (which is why I don't wanna get stuck with fiat). I think it's a much better bet than BTC. I think its developers understand the nature of the society in which they're trying to succeed far more than most of the BTC crowd. I think once people realize what PoS actually means vs. PoW, they're going to embrace it in a big way. I think ETH is gonna do well (maybe not to-the-moon well, but it will prove to be a decent investment in the long haul (again, my opinion)).

Right now, though, I don't feel all that great about it or crypto in general, and I suspect things are gonna get worse before they get better.
Activity: 181
August 07, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
I do not think so. Ethereum takes the 2nd place in the rating of crypto-currencies and is the most promising altcoin today.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 07, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
I think its not yet over, many people were still using it and many investors were planning to invest on it. Ethereum is still alive and i know it will also rise sometime. Just hold and wait for this will help ethereum rise in the future. Lets just support cryptocurrency.
I do not think ETH will end this period, if the cryptocurrency market exists, I believe ETH will grow very well in the near future. I hope that it will be better in the end of the year and ETH will get stronger again.
Ethereum will not going to dead. It will only experience a huge dip sometimes but it will not going to die. If we read dead it is maybe no use or value at this time. But it has still value and many people around on crypto wanted to have more on it. So we cannot really directly say that it is dead because it is not dead and it is not going to dead due to the high demand on the market place.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 07, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
Ethereum is more alive than ever. Development means everything. Ethereum is approaching important releases such as Casper.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
The clinical movement of Ethereum is a normal movement for all altcoins including bitcoin,  Ethereum is not dead and it can never be dead, we are in bearish season and you shouldn't expect Ethereum to keep pumping up
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
I do not really understand such analyzes
ETH is a strong currency in numbers, it is the second currency in the market for years
Most ICOs are linked to it and it technologies
Demand is good considering market conditions
Why if such analyzes?
Activity: 137
August 07, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Now this thread is the funniest I have ever seen on BTT forum. What do you mean by ETH is dead? The market is going through a phase and all prices are done so what makes eth standout and  dead?. Dip is the best time to accumulate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Dear friend, I ask you please do not believe in these tales. About that Ether is dead. Ether is a young child that only grows. I think in the near future the air will take the second best among the crypto-currencies. The future is beyond ether.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
I think its not yet over, many people were still using it and many investors were planning to invest on it. Ethereum is still alive and i know it will also rise sometime. Just hold and wait for this will help ethereum rise in the future. Lets just support cryptocurrency.
I do not think ETH will end this period, if the cryptocurrency market exists, I believe ETH will grow very well in the near future. I hope that it will be better in the end of the year and ETH will get stronger again.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 07, 2018, 05:43:36 PM
Eth is finally dead, says who??? Eth is far from dead and I do not even see that ever coming or at least for the main time, fine btc is incomparable to eth but it is still the next big coin of all coins currently available take it or leave it. Eth although currently rising and falling will take everyone doubting it by surprise come the end of this year and on the latest at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 07, 2018, 05:41:24 PM
Why it should be dead? In your words any altcoin and bitcoin should be "dead", but this is just the stage of a long bear market. I don't see any other explanation on the low price
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
i believe that ethereum will remain in the market and it will rise again.  Ethereum is a nice coin for me, there is no reason why ethereum will officially dead when it is doing great.
Activity: 153
August 07, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 04:35:14 PM
It is true that its price is going up and down, and that's the sign that it is used by many people and is successful. Not any longer etherium's price will be higher than before as users of crypto currencies are increasing. Eth is not dead and will never be. Not now that users are using this currency in alternative currencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
I dont think so. Ethereum is the project, with the wides community in crypto market. I also think that ETH can be number 1 of CMC in some years. And do not look at the price right now. Last mounths altcoin market was in deep correction, but i think, that soon situation will change and ETH with other altcoins will have good future. So in my opinion we should have 30% of ETH in our portfolio.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 07, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

What? No, definitely no mate. I ain't even thinking and didn't even though about it, Ethereum is not dead, ethereum is officially alive. Well, going up and down is pretty normal for a cryptocurrency itself. And if you consider such thing that fluctuates to be already dead then there are no virtual coins here that is running and alive. Because all of the cryptocurrency here fluctuates, and we cannot do something about it because that is normal about crypto.
Activity: 588
August 07, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
You say ethereum is dead because he went down and I do not believe but now I feel ethereum is dead because it does not show an increase and continues to fall. even though bitcoin has gone up ethereum keeps quiet and doesn't move at all. is ethereum dead now?
I think that he does not understand the technology and the use case. Ethereum is not perfect, it is slow, overloaded and there are many competitors, that is why price is falling down.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 07, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
You say ethereum is dead because he went down and I do not believe but now I feel ethereum is dead because it does not show an increase and continues to fall. even though bitcoin has gone up ethereum keeps quiet and doesn't move at all. is ethereum dead now?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
I don't think ethereum is dead, and I should say more - it can not be dead for the next few years. Think about how much projects are based on ethereum. Not many of them are ready to build their own blockchain to reach their roadmaps' goals, believe me
Pages:
Jump to: