Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 7. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
Unfortunately, in the current market it is difficult to predict something. Now you just need to show maximum patience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum will pass the cost of 5000 dollars as soon as the price of Bitcoin reaches 10000 dollars.  Wink
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
I think the market will stabilize again in the future, because speaking of their market problems there will be a period of price decline and there will be a period that will be high, so we, as those who want to sell it, are patient first, there must be a time when the market will recover.
ethereum will be fine and i think it will have started to recover by the end of the year, it might not get everything bacjk though
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
ethereum will be fine just like bitcoin had enough power to cope with all troubles it had last year so i think we hzve nothing to worry about
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 20, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
are you panicking? or do you not believe in crypto? why with bitcoin under 9K? I think it's good, there's no problem with bitcoin under 9K. even this is a good time to make stock on bitcoin. Yes, this is a notification for us to buy and hold for the long term.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
I think not only Ethereum or BTC is down but the whole market is going down and there is no sign of recovery. I think this will probably last longer in the near ali and it's hard to get them back to the highest level they've ever made. Instead, it will be another, better, more stable and more technologically-advanced alternative to them. Everyone is still praying for them
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
All the coins in the crypto market are struggling now. Its obviously not only ethereum that is struggling but the crypto market in general. This period seems to be like that but I believe things will change soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 20, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Yes market is struggling right now but I still believe that Ethereum will bounce back. Especially, other applications and business figure a way to use ETH technology aside from crypto.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
I think the market will stabilize again in the future, because speaking of their market problems there will be a period of price decline and there will be a period that will be high, so we, as those who want to sell it, are patient first, there must be a time when the market will recover.
agree with you, the market experiences a normal wave because there is no way the market will continue to rise or continue to fall. in the long run it will definitely rise higher and now struggle to reach the top. it's not easy to achieve it, it requires a long process. remain optimistic and must be sure that in the future it will be better.
Activity: 55
September 20, 2018, 07:08:26 AM
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
The rise and fall of the price of ethereum in the market is just normal. As we can observe now, ethereum is slowly gaining momentum to bounce back and to be of good value again. Lets hooe that the price will go up until the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
Ethereum may be struggling but we all know it will still recover. Actually not only ethereum, but almost all coins are. So lets just wait until the market stabilizes
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
Yes it is true that ethereum right now is really struggling well this is because of the bearish market state that we are in now but I still think that ethereum will break out of this and survive

Bitter truth that ethereum is too low but we can see the change today and I hope it will bounce back in this last quarter. And investors I believe things might change from now.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 13, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
Currently Ethereum has struggled the most among the top 100 cryptocurrencies and I believe it's as a result of the ETH being dumped by ICOs who need to fund their project.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
Yes it is true that ethereum right now is really struggling well this is because of the bearish market state that we are in now but I still think that ethereum will break out of this and survive
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 11:00:09 PM
The majority of the coins are battling as of now not simply ethereum but rather it seems like ethereum is taking even more a hit than the majority of alternate altcoins in the market at this moment. On the off chance that you take a gander at the outlines the cost of ethereum is falling at an unbelievably quick rate contrasted with the way bitcoins and alternate altcoins are falling. Indeed, even in the last recuperation of bitcoin ethereum did not take after well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
Now a very difficult period in the crypto currency. Ether is in a very zizkom position, which leads to disappointment in it. I do not know what to do, but the faith in his recovery is getting smaller.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
I am very much worried about the price of ethereum. Especially now it seems to me that there is no end to his fall. I very much hope that the situation will improve. I still believe in cryptocurrencies and have not sold any coins I have invested in.
Activity: 46
September 09, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
i CAN SEE THAT NOWDAYS all the crypto currency is a rather difficult period. well, we can say with confidence that all those coins that are now in the top 10 of the list, so there will remain. Chris showed that each of these coins is able to resist and live long enough.
Activity: 180
September 09, 2018, 02:33:44 PM
I was very worried about the fact that the market was bottoming and the endless dump did not seem to end, but now things start to stabilize.

It is true that everyone is worried about the low market, especially ethereum, which is really decreasing when it is really struggling on the other side but stable. in this case we will think whether to continue holding or selling even though it will lose all is a difficult decision because ethereum coin is of high quality in my opinion, we hope the best for coin etehreum to get up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: