Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 8. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
Now this time ethereum need to struggling. Ethereum have a bad condition at crypto market. It's need to survived. Best wishes for ethereum.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
I did not believe that the price could fall below 200, now I already think that there may be 150, but I would not have buried the Ethereum ahead of time. It will surely take the tops back
Activity: 50
September 09, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
The etheric has already overcome my psychological barrier of $ 200. It is a pity that in the smaller side.198 $ ... how so?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
i think it means completely nothing, it's just we need to wait for the market to compensate, then everything will be alright
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
September 01, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
ETh is indeed struggling.
It was following usual bubble burst pattern until something extraordinary happened which made it go even lower.
the extraordinary event was panic of ICo project when they sold their eth in fear of losing it all.
Activity: 142
September 09, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
The price of the Ethereum is at the lowest level of the valuable range. Now I'm buying the Ethereum. At its real cost of 450-600 dollars.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
I was very worried about the fact that the market was bottoming and the endless dump did not seem to end, but now things start to stabilize.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
ETH will be able to cope with the problem of low prices. On the contrary, now is really a good time to buy coins at cheap prices during the fall to earn.
such say from the beginning of the year), the market is falling and every month they write that they are now excellent prices. but as the year showed us, we still have a lot to fall. especially the etherium. Waiting for a price tag for $ 150-170 for the etherium
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
If the company of ethereum is in the struggling stage in this business then don’t over think about it because it is normal to the business to experience those struggles because it is part of the business.
Activity: 62
September 01, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
Eth is struggling with low prices. Do not know that eth can overcome this difficult period or they will die forever. So I should keep eth in the long run. Lucky opportunity will come to us
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Ethereum is oversold right now, but if the market go down again, I think we will see it at around $180-200. I would buy it for the long-term, because for sure Ethereum is one of the best and potentially a real-world/mass-adoption kind of coin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 01, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
I've been watching the cost of etherium all year . Contrasted and different altcoins, the cost of which diminished ordinarily , etherium showed itself commendably , the cost was decreased by a tad
Etherium is the 2nd best altcoin for investment. No doubt that it is still struggling and I think that etherium will also be the best place for the investors to invest their money there. I think that still most of the people are doing investment in etherium because they know the importance  of etherium.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
My view is whole market is struggling at this time  but Ethereum has some excellent qualities and it will recover soon because it has excellent volume and people trust in Ethereum and investing more.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Everything is struggling right now if you are looking at the market capitalization, nothing has really changed with the fundamentals of any coin, I wouldn't worry too much especially with ETH as there will be a time soon where this bear market becomes a bull market and everyone will be a lot happier.
Activity: 173
August 28, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
ETH is surviving for all its strengths and I am sure that it will win in this competition. It has enough volumes and value to be on the top of the market even in the future.
Activity: 15
August 28, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
Now Ethereum is starting to rise slowly, if you look at Coinmarket. There, the graph of Ethereum is green, which means that Ethereum is increasing but slowly. Hopefully Ethereum will continue to rise in the future and continue to rise to the maximum possible price.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 01:59:36 AM
if I see nowadays almost all crypto currencies are in a rather difficult period for us to determine their future, but not only Ethereum is struggling to raise prices, but all crypto prices are currently experiencing a very deep decline, but to grow and raising prices at the highest price is certainly not something that can be done quickly, and in my opinion it takes a long time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 28, 2018, 01:49:11 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
It seems to me that in many respects prices for ETH are now declining precisely because of the ICO. After all, investments in ICO are made using ETH, and most ICO in the period of the market fall just can not sell their coins.
Dont to much worry about it because sooner it will change the situation and rise eventually. Beside even Ethereum is struggling it can still overcome, just keep believing and supporting to it. But since its price is falling I think its better to buy more of it or buy as much as you want until its still cheaper right now and hold for a while or hold for long time so it will  grow even more.
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
It seems to me that in many respects prices for ETH are now declining precisely because of the ICO. After all, investments in ICO are made using ETH, and most ICO in the period of the market fall just can not sell their coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 01:27:18 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
ETH will be able to cope with the problem of low prices. On the contrary, now is really a good time to buy coins at cheap prices during the fall to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: