Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 35. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Now bitcoin is growing, and it is true that the percentage growth in most digital assets was successful. The same as on the ethereum smart contract platform, different assets develop and become successful on different platforms. So it's really tedious to predict the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In fact, I think that these coins will be coins of the future because it now occupy the first positions in the market and are growing in this position!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Bitcoin already used for a longer time now while Ethereum is just a new altcoin. It is too early to say that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency since it has no evidence that this altcoins will survive in the future
Activity: 294
In my opinion, it is unlikely that any coin alone can recreate our future, it seems to me that the whole of the crypto currency will give us our future ...
Activity: 27
ETH is just the future of ICO. ICO projects focus on ETH's smart contract to implement.
Activity: 29
bitcoin currently sux as a payment tool. Bitcoin stopped being a payment tool and its only source of value is just coming from the fact that its finite? Bitcoin is just riding its own initial momentum wave at this point. That's the only 'value' its storing...

Activity: 10
Bitcoin's future always looks bright, you just need to know where to look.

100% agreed but mainstream media would have you believe otherwise.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
No doubt that Ethereum is one of the fast growing and most influential altcoin in the crypto world and I have no doubt that it can be one of the best coin ever made but if it compared to bitcoin, I can still say that bitcoin is still the best of all the coin and no other altcoins will ever surpasses the accomplishment and achievements of bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Bitcoin's future always looks bright, you just need to know where to look.

Activity: 49
Bitcoin is the future of crypto and though ETH has the smart contracts still bitcoin has whales of investors so I'm have a strong feeling that ETH will always be in the second spot.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
extremely no, it won't occur, ethereum is right now an excess of youthful in the opposition with bitcoin and bitcoin has picked up a great deal of notoriety and has settled its foundations in the market so now the odds that some other money will overcome it is considerably lesser.
Activity: 224
I don't think so, not only is ethereum the cypto but bitcoint future too, both of these coints will be the future of crypto there is no doubt about these two cointers because they are very potential
Activity: 132
I don't think there is any specific basis for your statement. It is unprofessional. Ethereum is indeed a very good currency, but I think Ethereum wants to surpass Bitcoin to become the first place. This is a very difficult thing. The currency is hard to be surpassed,
Activity: 56
I think it is possible but before it happen it takes a thousand decades. Because bitcoin price now was continues raised up while ethereum value was slowly decreasing. That's why I can't believe that ethereum is the future of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Originally it was indeed very famous bitcoin, even became King on market. but now indeed it seemed more advanced ethereum and its development better. We see it, how it later happened. What is bitcoin will be superior, or instead can be move by the ethereum.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin has been the father of cryptocurrency something and will always be,
Activity: 26
I dont think so. Bitcoin still is a leader in this market, I think. The gap btw BTC and Eth still is very far.
Activity: 210
I agree with you.
It's true there is a possibility that Ethereum will become the main coin in the Cryptocurrency market and become a great coin.
I think Ethereum has now been developed and there are many Ethereum-based platforms that make a lot of people interested in using Ethereum because they realize that Ethereum is a stable coin and most in demand by many people.
Activity: 152
Bitcoin is the way to save your funds somewhere and get a profit with it in next 3-4 years. It's useful for transactions or something
Activity: 69
Aside from that, the platform that ethereum has was different to the platform that BTC have. And even if the ethereum has a potential in digital world it couldn't surpass bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: