Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 34. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I agree to that.
Bitcoin, except for being the first crypto currency and being the opening of the crypto world, has very few real life applications.
Not like ETH, people use ETH tokens to have their projects built on and make good companies out there.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Nope. The real future of crypto is third generation coins such as Cardano and NEO. ETH has a lot of deficiencies on top of high gas price, and it is surviving only because it is being used by the ICOs. But lately a lot of ICOs are using other platforms such as Quantum and Stellar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
erc20 token is trash, tokens are the most useless things that anyone has ever made, with bitcoin you can send money faster with the light feature
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Things that cannot be done with bitcoin are working alone, whereas with ethereum, tokens can be made that are very helpful for ethereum usage, when the market is stable, I am sure that ethereum can be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 125
Bitcoin is not the future, Ethereum is the future of encryption, you get this conclusion by price alone? Will it be too hasty? I don't agree with what you said. I think Bitcoin is the future of encryption. Bitcoin's status cannot be shaken. Bitcoin is as valuable as gold.
Activity: 658
Surely if I prefer to believe both. Because I believe this is precisely the bitcoin will always be superior. And who is this indeed bitcoin long-term, so it's reasonable if not so exist today. Unlike the ethereum are indeed total supply and its distribution is very remarkable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

I believe that both cryptocurrencies have enough strength to continue for a long time their predominance in the market, since the emergence of new altcoins with supposedly more advanced technologies has not been enough to unseat them from the undeniable leadership they have held for several years. Therefore I believe that both bitcoin and ethereum may share the throne without this being too relevant to the market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I'm a huge Ethereum fan and hold quite a bit of it however it will not dethrone Bitcoin.  Other coins are faster and Ethereum certainly does more work but Bitcoin is #1.  Bitcoin has that first mover magic the others are lacking. 
Activity: 196
When you send Eth to Poloniex, you need 720 blocks to confirm. That was about 3 months ago. Now I'm not sure about that.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Crypto's future if I think it still lies in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main coin, and the first crypto was created. Whereas ethereum is the main altcoin that will help crypto to continue to increase crypto's popularity in the world. Ethereum is indeed the mainstay of the altcoins for ICOs to make their platform the cornerstone of their projects. But that does not mean ethereum will replace the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 125
Why is Bitcoin Ethereum? I don't think of you, I think Bitcoin is the future, and Ethereum is not. Bitcoin is the oldest coin. Its status is very stable. It will not be so easily surpassed, and many people do not join the cryptocurrency. The world, but all know the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 481
You are a big dreamer ! I don't think the Ethereum will be the coin you're talking about. I have several reasons for that. First and most important. Thanks to the ICO, the demand for Ethereum has increased very much, but now the interest in new ICO is falling. And many large startups that go on the principle of ICO, they create their wallets. Here's the price of Ethereum. It will fall every month.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
You probably should have been more concise or precise with the future. Price dominance is good but always and always it's bitcoin against every other coin. Even if the btc shares 50/50 % with other altoins its alwsy btc against others.
Activity: 70
perhaps in the coming future any of the money (possibly ethereum) get support from the general population and get bolster from some huge organizations, at that point yes it will can possibly develop more like bitcoin yet I don't feel that it will have the capacity to supplant bitcoin, as there isn't any issue in bitcoin and alternate monetary forms are only the duplicates of bitcoin, so for what reason will individuals supplant bitcoin with any duplicate of that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
It does have more functions than btc but its currents sitting at around 277 usd.... if Ethereum does not start stepping it up upgrading and producing more breakthrough. And does not start having some resistance it will have no future!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In fact, I think that these coins will be coins of the future because it now occupy the first positions in the market and are growing in this position!

I don't believe that only ethereum can give us a good future and bitcoin is not. We all know that bitcoin is the king of crypto and bitcoin is the leader of all coins, and bitcoin can also give a good future for us investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Some of the guys are telling that but for now most of the countries who are concerned about the situation with cryptocurrency are saying things about bitcoin only and not about any other cryptos.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin will not go anywhere and will always be a leader but the fact that the Ethereum will cost fabulous money in the future I do not sleep.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
I think that ether has really a great potential and it is the best one after btc if to look at the ratings. To my mind, btc is powerful but ether has good potential to replace it in the future
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is the first digital currency to introduce blockchain technology that  interest by many people and has been adopted by many of the world crypto community. I think If there is no Bitcoin then Ethereum also will not exist.
Pages:
Jump to: