Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 78. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I don not think this is true. I think that actualy the brighter future is in Bitcoin hands. Ethereum will also rise it is the second pick for me but you still cannot compare it with BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
There are no serious reasons for claiming that the etherium has a future in the crypto currency, and Bitcoin is not, I do not see. And in general it is very foolish to say this about the current and unconditional leader of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would not even try to make any forecasts in the field of crypto-currency. This sphere is unpredictable.
Activity: 56
bitcoin is just going to double over amd over again
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think! BTC is the first! ETH is second!
I alway like BTC than ETH at the moment!
Thanks
Activity: 8
LOL This is still going and that's awesome because I am very bullish on Eth with the new update.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Guess we just have to hodl our eth then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
We can not deny the fact that eth have been doing great and certainly has a future but with eth being the entire future while bitcoin is not, i don't believe so. Bitcoin has is way far more experienced than eth and its valie is way high. Though it is not impossible for eth to surpass it or be greater than bitcoin, but i think for this to truly happen,  eth needs to exert more and more effort. Other than this, it will take a while, if ever this will happen.
It seems to me that Ethereum will never be able to catch up with bitcoin. They will always exist in parallel worlds. The system will be balanced. when will drop the price of bitcoin will rise the price of Ethereum and Vice versa. This will create stability. Bitcoin is like the sun in the solar system. The planet is altcoins. While they are all together the system is balanced.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
After 1 year, people still discuss about this statement? Wow, nothing change in 1 year.
Except some low level shitposters post junk like that one below.

above $5000, i guess BTC did not get the memo ETH is the future and not BTC
Activity: 21
above $5000, i guess BTC did not get the memo ETH is the future and not BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
We can not deny the fact that eth have been doing great and certainly has a future but with eth being the entire future while bitcoin is not, i don't believe so. Bitcoin has is way far more experienced than eth and its valie is way high. Though it is not impossible for eth to surpass it or be greater than bitcoin, but i think for this to truly happen,  eth needs to exert more and more effort. Other than this, it will take a while, if ever this will happen.
Activity: 57
I do not dare to assume that way, etherium is just another alternative. I think bitcoin is also better because it's been there for six years.

I think both will rise a lot in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Yeah right if you were able to give other arguments then we could think about it, but mate due to scalbility common man.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Maybe,maybe not I think if bitcoin for any reason may fail it will be rather Ethereu, XMR, or another good altcoin taking over the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is the future, a digital current  recognised everywhere and has been continuously rising and like many mentionned it is the mother of cryptocurrencys ,this fact cannot be undone.Nowadays we got about 900-1000 cryptocurrencies, all of them are way  behind bitcoin even etherium isn't even near .
Activity: 41
I believe altcoins will find their own niche, and those with the best model, investment attraction, following and support will gain the lions share in their sector. Bitcoin should and will remain on top unless a critical flaw is identified which another cryptocurrency can replace, however in that instance I believe Bitcoin would go on in the form of an officially supported fork anyway.

It's this security, stability yet complete flexibility that makes cryptocurrency a very attractive modern-day investment.
Activity: 658
Bitcoin is the best. Ethereum has really good potential but it won't be main coin Smiley
Activity: 31
Ethereum will be the best altcoin but it has not that high potential to replace bitcoin as bitcoin is too big in compare to ethereum and bitcoin will always be on top as a crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
IT seems like NEO is going to be the Future of Crypto
Activity: 385
Bitcoin and ethereum have a small total supply.  The number 1 spot in crypto will most likely have a much large supply to be closer to dollar value.
Pages:
Jump to: