Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 4. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
January 09, 2019, 04:44:54 AM
dont think so, if you say eth is the queen, i will agree with you, because the king of crypto is only bitcoin.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 04:34:57 AM
This identity is not perfect. In fact, it is because of this identity that Ethereum has experienced a major depreciation. But these are short-lived. I believe that the price of Ethereum in the future will remain very high.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 04:19:39 AM
I agree with this point . Ethereum will be more strong than before now we have good feature Ethereum Coin . Now rate has started uptrend It will reach more than 1500 USD soon.
Activity: 253
January 03, 2019, 11:25:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
I suppose it is. Ethereum is currently the largest altcoins in the world of crypto. I was hopeful for a bullrun this year.This year is a blessing for us all especially in the sense that we could be gaining profits in all of them
Activity: 420
January 03, 2019, 10:32:54 AM
Ethereum is still my favorite cryptocurrency, although the price has become so cheap, but I think this will not affect Ethereum as the king of the altcoin.
How not to affect? It has a great influence, because to a greater degree all altcoins are traded to ETH, therefore, as soon as prices at ETH rise, many altcoins also start to rise and as soon as you see that there is an opportunity to make money on it. No need to miss opportunities.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 09:47:27 AM
right, until now ETH is still the best among the other altcoins even though the price is still low compared to other altcoin exchanges, but ETH has a good community in all markets.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
January 03, 2019, 09:09:25 AM
Yeah right, everyone says there is the king of all altcoins, because coins that have a strong platform or token that are most widely used by ICO and eth make the second place in the crypto market.

Activity: 95
January 03, 2019, 08:59:57 AM
Ethereum is indeed an altcoin that has a lot of good potential, and slowly ethereum starts to recover after falling below 90 $ now the price of ethereum is already 150 $, taking back rank 2 in cmc after the previous position was taken by xrp
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 03, 2019, 08:39:01 AM
Ethereum is slowly returning, so I think after the next update it will show us new heights!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 03, 2019, 03:49:13 AM
We are still in the state of testing the waters, ethereum is still looking to test new support.

As the fork comes, we may expect higher price as for the people that wants to get hyped with the event. Such events do really cause a big demand and its not new to the community. We've seen this type of panic buying even before with bitcoin forks.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 03:22:22 AM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
Indeed ethereum does seems starting to show it's fang, it keep on rising in the past few days. I hope it will keep on going up and starting to surpass $200 wall this month.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 03, 2019, 03:20:14 AM
lucky for those who bought ETH $ 83 now the price is over $ 155
I began to be excited about becoming a bounty hunter after yesterday giving it quite heavy because the market really dropped.
Hopefully my coin and token savings are affected by the increase in ETH prices and can have more value. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 03, 2019, 03:10:41 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin for trading , daily it give me 2 to 7% of up and down trading option, if you fully concentrate then you can earn very good in ethereum trading, through ETH pair also their are so many coins for good trading. So ETH is the king for altcoin trading like BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 02:48:32 AM
Ethereum is indeed the best Altcoin he can say as king of Altcoin, he is the best coin after Bitcoin, both of which will be mutually beneficial.

when the Ethereum price is low, it is a good choice if you buy as much as possible and invest partially, after the green market, a good sign to invest again so that the benefits you get will be greater, many still believe Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 294
January 03, 2019, 02:46:52 AM
Ethereum is back at the second place this is getting a great fight on taking the second place Grin I'm still one of the supporters that believe in ETH  so ill go for yes its the king
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 01:50:45 AM
The golden moment of ethereum purchase was when it fell to $83. It was obvious that the price was a Christmas gift. I made sure I did notiss such opportunity and that is why I love cryptocurrency because there is always opportunity in the market, you just have to look for it!
Activity: 308
January 02, 2019, 11:49:23 PM
I think ethereum is not the king of altcoins, but rather the best altcoin among other alcoins, even though the price has not risen sharply but this coin is still a lot of supporters and still has good potential to become an investment
Activity: 448
January 02, 2019, 08:43:45 PM
I probably think that bitcoin is the one and king of cryptocurrency, in the side of ethereum, i say that ethereum is the king of blockchains, perhaps several of the blockchains uses ethereum in their project. I can only say ethereum to be the king of all crypto's if its price surpassed the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
January 02, 2019, 08:32:11 PM
Ethereum is definitely one of the best when it comes to altcoins. I knew the market will get better right from the time if its terrible fall. I expect to see rising & rising again. Ethereum still appears to be the king of other altcoins, in my own view.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 02, 2019, 07:34:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Exactly what didn't means, ethereum mobility is going good in the coinmarketcap it's a sign of their stronger 2nd placer coins among all coins. Hope this is not a trap.
Pages:
Jump to: