Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 5. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 07:27:41 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

if we talk about the king of altcoins, ethereum is the answer
but, if we talk about the king of crypto, bitcoin is the real king my friend
now people who bought eth at $83 already double their money,, and in my opinion its not too late to buy ethereum 
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2019, 07:23:51 PM
Why are you use this stupid cliches? It is simply Ethereum Project at all, not queen, not king. We need to leave such hierarchy definitions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 07:22:36 PM
yeah i agree it. because at moment ETH earn too much popularity in the word. i think next generation can use eth currency  any business other organization. as soon as possible can take 2nd or 3rd position currency in the world. so we can thought Ethereum is the king.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 02, 2019, 07:14:08 PM
Yes, I would also like to congratulate all the people who invested when the coin fell very low. But despite this, I think that this coin has great prospects and so far we all have a chance to buy it today. So long as it is so cheap, the coin will grow very soon and there will be no such chance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 02, 2019, 07:07:23 PM
Etherum position as king of altcoins has never been taken away and that was just a slight bleep
Etherum is back in 2nd position on coinmarketcap and the projected development is just getting started

I can only say let’s look forward to more pumps
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 02, 2019, 07:03:02 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

Ethereum recently confirmed the title of king of altcoins. ETH again ranked second in terms of capitalization in the cryptocurrency market. Let's congratulate him on this!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 07:46:27 AM
Ethereum is still loved by investors. Although its current price is very low compared to last year, its use is still very extensive, which is the advantage of Ethereum.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2019, 07:41:21 AM
yes, Ethereum is King of ICO projects, it is always a priority, now Ethereum has defeated XRP and returned to its 2nd place! Yeah! I still hold it till now , I hope it won't disappoint me 
Activity: 600
January 02, 2019, 07:13:42 AM
I myself also agree with that, because many people say that ethereum is the king of altcoin, because I also believe the development of ethereum prices is now starting to increase again, so I think you are also not worried about ethereum prices now, because now prices are starting to increase.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 07:08:15 AM
Ethereum is still my favorite cryptocurrency, although the price has become so cheap, but I think this will not affect Ethereum as the king of the altcoin.
not only you, Ethereum is a favorite of many people so they are still loyal waiting for Ethereum to rise again.

of course there are still many who believe, because indeed he is the best he has the power to grow better, the movement has begun to look and hopefully a good move. Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin so it becomes the best Altcoin that has ever reached the highest score.
Activity: 350
January 02, 2019, 05:27:33 AM
Ethereum is still my favorite cryptocurrency, although the price has become so cheap, but I think this will not affect Ethereum as the king of the altcoin.
Activity: 420
January 02, 2019, 05:21:43 AM
The only thing that can be said about ETH is a project that is king by right only over altcoins, because they mostly use blockchain ETH to start with, because development looks expensive.
Activity: 644
January 02, 2019, 04:28:27 AM
Ethereum really has reached the price of $ 83 and that is the lowest price in 2018. And if at that time you invest, of course, you will get a profit because now the price is $ 143. Ethereum is indeed the best after Bitcoin and this will be the starting point that this coin will soar.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 02, 2019, 04:05:06 AM
I think  Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Eth is the queen.  Ethereum with its smart contract as-well as decentralized nature has proven to be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin.
We can call also ETH as a king but only in the altcoins market, and actually now, it's proven again that ETH is king because it's next to bitcoin now.
Check it now https://coinmarketcap.com/, ETH is now at the no. 2, xrp was holding that spot for awhile but ETH is just strong enough, supporters will not allow it to be left behind, hopefully this year, it will remain in that spot.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 03:59:19 AM
I think  Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Eth is the queen.  Ethereum with its smart contract as-well as decentralized nature has proven to be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 12:25:53 PM
Ethereum is indeed king.  The many attributes that set Ethereum apart is glaringly obvious.  I will like to think of ethereum as the next big thing in cryptocurrency.  Even despite the bear market,  ethereum saw more than  half a million new addresses created!
Yes, this is a fact with which it is simply impossible to argue, this is the very case when a project is really in demand, if this is possible, why not use it while you still have the opportunity.
January 01, 2019, 10:28:29 AM
Ethereum is indeed king.  The many attributes that set Ethereum apart is glaringly obvious.  I will like to think of ethereum as the next big thing in cryptocurrency.  Even despite the bear market,  ethereum saw more than  half a million new addresses created!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 01, 2019, 10:19:54 AM
It can be said that ethereum is the coin that has the most chance of becoming a new king replacing bitcoin, the number of tokens that are successful and with the continued growth improving, ethereum deserves to be called king of crypto.
Merit: 153
January 01, 2019, 10:10:41 AM
The best coin ethereum on the market. I think it's like that. Because half of the market consists of ethereum and ethereum-based tokens. Very useful compared to other coins. First coin offering smart contracts.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 09:39:50 AM
Ethereum is the king of altcoins only but the real king of this whole market is one and only bitcoin. Ethereum is most populated in altcoins as most ICO's use its smart contract technology to create their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: