Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 10. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 29, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Yes, 85$ was bottom point! I picked up ethereum for that price, it was too cheap!
I wanna see eth on this level again later, when I will have more money
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
I did not sell my ETHs, but I didn’t buy new ones either, I hope that soon we will see a trend reversal
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
Indeed ethereum is the real king of altcoin. Ethereum is currently experiencing a significant increase lately but there has also been a decline. I believe ethereum will increase to $ 300 earlier this year. There is no match for ethereum other than bitcoin.
As platform for alts creation ETH is great. As I know Waves have the same simple mechanics. And some other platforms. But ETH became great as first ICO platform. This is main - in time and in place. Not because of super techology
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
Indeed ethereum is the real king of altcoin. Ethereum is currently experiencing a significant increase lately but there has also been a decline. I believe ethereum will increase to $ 300 earlier this year. There is no match for ethereum other than bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 29, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
I believe that Ether will become an expensive coin again. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in this coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
For me ETH is not king but very strong and promising coin. I don't wait for fiat replacement from ETH or world cryptocurrency. But I think ETH can make many changes in the economy by own blockchain, future sidechains and Raiden. Not BTC competitor also but a good coin for second roles
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
This has been our mindset for quite some time now. Well, I think I am also still holding unto that, but I would prefer it goes back to position number two on coin market cap, in order to truly justify it is the king if all altcoins, because price sometimes does not good give the right justification.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
December 29, 2018, 02:01:46 PM
In last week we saw a very good move from ethereum. It's kind of bullish move from ethereum and we saw this kind of move after very long time. Ethereum devolopers made some good news about the upgradation of ethereum and will be ethereum 2.0. In last few months ethereum felt rapidly. And the reason was the falling of icos. And there is some real issues like scalability and txn problems. And if ethereum 2 come it will solve the problems. And there are more news like ethereum hardfork and that is also a big news for traders. And one more newd I don't know it is right or wrong the Bitcoin and Ethereum fork together. So for this reason ethereum was pumped.
Activity: 616
December 29, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
I also bought a number of coins at this price, too, I will hope that Ethereum will show good growth, besides, serious updates are planned for the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
Ethereum will continue to grow because many ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So Ethereum has a lot of investor support. If Ethereum becomes the king of Altcoin, of course, I strongly agree. But with the condition of Bitcoin not increasing, of course, investors have not fully returned to the market to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

You say it right. Ethereum will show who is the main among the altcoins in the crypto market. That he will take second place after Bitcoin by capitalization.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 29, 2018, 12:35:47 PM
I have always stated that eth is the first coin to rise in the market. I'm still behind it. We now see the symptoms of this very little. It will begin to breathe in other coins along with Eth.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
From this point Ethereum has already made a profit to investors which amounted to 100%. I think that this will not be limited to its growth as it is the king of altcoins and in 2019 there will be a lot of updates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 29, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
Hello everyone,

I regret not buying ETH at its finest price. Some may see low price as negativity but too bad, for me, I just didn't have much money in that time. But still if we want to invest, there are time left to do it. Also, we have the chance to receive free ETCV token when we invest on ETH.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 29, 2018, 11:53:49 AM
Now, ethereum is the king of the token platform that wants to make ico. It has been proven 2 years that ethereum is widely used and successful.
Activity: 854
December 29, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
I agree with you. I also see Ethereum as the King of all the altcoins. It is still strong as it was before.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 29, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
Now there are a lot of speculators around ETH, as soon as POS is accepted, the price will go up sharply, but the opposite result is not excluded!)
Still got a lots of positive speculations while this POS and the fork is anticipated, early next year would be the new story for both success  or failure of this project, expect and trust the project if you fully see the great success and huge gains after this previous downfall.
Activity: 86
December 29, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
Of course, Ethereum is a king. It's blockchain is perfect and community is rather big. On ERC-20 are based a lot of successful projects so I think Ethereum has many chances to recover it's recent volume.

I can agree with you, but  ETH will grow only if Buterin will implement new features. As for now he only tells us fairytales
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 29, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
Only people who can predict who dare to take and collect ETH when the price is above $ 80usd and they believe eth will strengthen again after falling or it could be luck. I also agree that ETH has won the title of king of altcoin, we are also sure of the bright future of ETH.
Activity: 686
December 29, 2018, 11:00:32 AM
Yes, but to determine the exact time when to invest is not easy, I bought and when ETH - 350$ and 180$ and 95$. My faith is unwavering.
Pages:
Jump to: