Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 67. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
Yeah I really agree if ethereum is said to be the king of ICO because it is true this ethereum spreads the benefits for many ICO. Now many ICOs run their projects by riding on blockchain ethereum. Certainly this ethereum becomes something meaningful for ICO. In the absence of ethereum, the ICO project will not run smoothly and certainly will cost a substantial capital to register blockchain.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
well, a lot of the ico project using the platform of the eth, eth is now becoming the most popular altcoin after bitcoin. not wrong if people call ethereum is King of the ico. because almost all of the ico project now use the platform of the eth.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree that Ethereum is the king of ICO, because almost all ICO projects require investment in Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

True, no one will oppose your statement. Bitcoin can regulate the world of cryptocurrency, and it is king, but when the price drops all altcoin will get the effect. While Ethereum is the king of ICO that need not be debated anymore, and even no ripples or other topcoin that can be compared with it.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
I support this saying, Etherium is really the king of ICO, no other coin of such results has yet reached!
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
it's hard to disagree, it's really wrong to deny . I do not see any other candidates for this role.
Activity: 336
Yes! I agree with You! At the moment Ethereum is the king of ico.ERC is the best standard for ico. This is thanks to technology.
Activity: 210
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Ethereum is the best altcoin and many projects use the ether platform. Even today many companies are using Ethereum so of course I agree to call Ethereum as the king of ICO, Ethereum is a very good coin that deserves to be called the king of ICO.
Activity: 161

I totaly agree, most of the ico is using ethereum for their project and mostly trusted of big investor. Ethereum is known in crypto next to bitcoin so it should be a great combination of ico's.

yes I agree because Ethereum is a good coin and has good growth and so now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is now decreasing and not yet back because bitcoin and altcoin also not yet stable, but I am sure if Ethereum being the ICO king, ICO can be good again

Activity: 222

I disagree with this, because bitcoin is still the king of the market today. That is why many investors trust bitcoin in investing.
If it continues, bitcoin will probably reach its highest peak back this year, but let's wait and see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1344
Yes, I think so. But on the horizon is already looming EOS! It will be very interesting to watch their confrontation, but I bought both coins, just in case.
Activity: 98
I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin, and today there are many projects that use Ethereum. I agree to call the king of the Ethereum ICO.
Activity: 377
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum coins are indeed the king of ICO. Because almost all ICO projects that use the Ethereum platform. So it is only natural that more and more people believe and use Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Yeah, because all altcoins children of Ethereum, and i think now is era of altcoins.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Yes, I do. The ICO explosion of the past year can be mostly attributed to the growth of the Ethereum blockchain, and the ease with which Ethereum permits the creation of new coins. Many startups have raised millions of dollars on Ethereum. There are a few problems with the Bitcoin blockchain that make it a poor choice for ICOs. One of them is it doesn’t support programming loops. This is a problem when it comes to implementing ICOs because loops are what allow programmers to verify and recalculate information.
Activity: 336
The Ethereum, many are compared to his still much more popular cousin - Bitcoin, but the Ethereum is on the rise. Of course, the differences between Bitkoyn and Ethereum are significant - to take at least smart contracts, nevertheless, the greatest differences between them lie not in the technical plane, but in the mythologies built around their creators.
Activity: 224
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Thus, ETH has enabled many projects. So he is the king of ICO. The only bad thing is that they are using this with the goal of fraud, which led to a huge number of useless ICOs. Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If it is seen from the platform of the ICO used so true it is. ethereum is the most frequently used platforms to serve as the platform for ICO and almost all of them use it. This is also one of the reasons why the ethereum be the best because of his huge platform base.
Activity: 59
Starting today there is presumably that Ethereum and its ERC-20 perfect token has been broadly utilized by ICOs and other stage for some crypto-venture yet for the improvement of cross-chain and multi-cash stage thereare a ton of activities that exploiting this present Ethereum's shortcoming - the un-associated square chain, consider it the KOMODO venture for instance for cross-chain blockchain interconectivity, it can be underestimated as existing apart from everything else except later on it could be generally utilized for dICO (decentralyzed ICO) - UTRUM venture is a case.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Currently yes , but who knows what other projects will bring in when they will gain some little attraction to Pogrammers . Other projects like Stellar , ada , neo is more easy to build Dapps on . But i preffer Ethereum , they have trust and ofcourse King Vitalik Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: