Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 68. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
by considering the current market can be agreed with you. but if other projects got developed this would be changed. but your statement is correct for those days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes, that's how it is. On the platform Ethereum there were smart contracts. Because of this, Ethereum has become the number one platform for ICO.
Activity: 223
This purportion is never an understatement my Guy. I concur 100%. In fact, If I wanted to join or invest in any ICO other than BTC like, I go along in most cases and feel secured with those that are Ethereum based in their Network.
Activity: 36
I agree most use Eth ICO ..
bitcoin and eth will become the king in the world of cryptography ..
providing the best in easy investment in market sales.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
No doubt, ETH gave rise to altcoins and ICO. With ETH smart contracts, it is so easy to develop a cryptocurrency now that everyone is starting an ICO. This is also a reason of increased scams in ICO sector. But we also got some great projects and a pump and increased interest in crypto sector because ETH.
Activity: 75
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
The ethereum blockchain is the most active blockchain for launching new ICOs.So it deserves a special name such as the mother of all cryptos
Activity: 252
No doubt!!!! Most campaigns are based on Ether. I would like the ITO to be conducted in BTC as it is digital gold
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
es i totally agree with your statement because ETh is very good coin as compared to the bitcoin. ther are lots of advantages for the ETh to stay high than Bitcoin but Bitcoin holds very good position now.
Activity: 29

Ofcourse they are! I remember ETH ico was 1 btc for 2000 ETH. Price for that 1 btc is around $600 each. Imagine!

Still a lot of ETH holders out there not selling, multi millionaire in an instant.
Activity: 52
I agree that the entire generosity campaign I have joined is currently offering tokens in exchange for Ethereum. It is rare to see BTC as a reward. Perhaps in the future they may change
depending on demand.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
indeed the ethereum platform is widely used by a project to create tokens over ethereum networks. and possibly for other similar platforms under ethereum. so it can be said right ethereum is king of ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
ETH has a near monopoly as far as the ICOs are concerned, but I am not sure for how long this situation will continue. Sooner or later some other platform will be able to replace ETH.

I have previously been involved in an ICO on the blockchain platform of QTum. But after half a year, because of ETH better network, they reported that the 1: 1 swap from QTum blockchain to ETH. So now, ETH is king, what do you think the king will always find ways to hold his throne
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
ETH has a near monopoly as far as the ICOs are concerned, but I am not sure for how long this situation will continue. Sooner or later some other platform will be able to replace ETH.

And what is that?  That can be replace with eth? As of now every ico needs ethereum wallet and I know ethereum will continue on that situation because many token are use wallet that eth belongs.
Activity: 91
Lesser transaction fees made it first choice over bitcoin
Activity: 140
I guess you are telling this because of the most of the ICOs are launched based on Ethereum. Yes in that case you are right about that the Ethereum is the King of ICO
Activity: 274
Yes but ethereum icos not making money.Neo promises more future.I pick be the neo of you if you were going to enter the ico.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
now ico mostly accepts payments using ethereum, so i think a statement that if eth becomes king of ico is a natural thing and this can be proven with ico platform which is currently good to serve as one of the best payment method besides bitcoin.
Activity: 170
Yes. I agree with this. ETH is always the heart of altcoin. Some EOS blockchain platforms, Neo are also being deployed and integrated on some new altcoin. But ETH still achieves the prevalence and status of a king in the altcoin world.
Activity: 177
You are right. 90% of ICO project depend on etherum blockchain. Etherum is a good altcoin and have a bright future, etherum is the second valuable coin in crypto currency world.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Pages:
Jump to: