Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 70. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Indeed, ethereum is the king of ico because mostly bounties are using ethereum in their exchange. Its use for payments and transactions of your money here. Users are using that for the market platforms.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Etherium blockchain is the leading one to make transactions at the community, but as we see, the competition is growing (for example, developing projects of NEO and EOS), so everything can change in the future.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Yes, exactly I agree with you. Most ICOs still use the Ethereum platform as the first platform for transaction and payment. In ICO token sale, bounty, referral, and also airdrops, they still prefer the ERC20 with ETH. Therefore, I also think that ETH still becomes the king in the ICO.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
True. No one is even going to argue about this. Bitcoin rules the cryptocurrency world, and is king, but when it narrows down to just altcoins, Ethereum is the undisputed champoin, and not even ripple or whatever other top altcoin can compare to it.
Activity: 406
Agree on that ETH is the mother of ICO as over 90% of ICO`s are done on Ethereum platform which is the most suitable for ICO amongst other platforms.
Activity: 133
or now I agree, but for the future not necessarily, I see the current NEO is starting to move forward, and take part in various ICO Platforms. so I have to look forward, that Ethereum will compete with the NEO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I agree with this 100%. the etherium is the most suitable coin for ISO. It is difficult to name the crypto currency, which would constitute a competition to the etherium.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

True, because ico more use smart contract ethereum for its exchange. And I think that's what makes ethereum more stable.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Yes. Ethereum is the foundation of all ICOs from 2017 to 2018. But at the present time. There have been a number of ICOs using other platforms such as NEO and XLM. In the future we will see more ICOs used on different platforms. not just Ethereum
Activity: 210
So this is really the case because this platform is accessible and easy to use because it is so believed, but still good projects are on the platform xem!
Activity: 238
I am fully in support of ur view about ethereum, as for me I call bitcion the mother of crypto currency and ethereum d first son or daughter that all other children emulate. This is bcos what ever ico that is issue is always on ethereum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
yes I agree with your opinion, because many ICOs accept payment using Ethereum compared to NEO and other blockchain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

yes, i agree. on no other blockchain there are so many tokens used for icos as on ethereum blockchain. therefore we can say calmly, ethereum is the king of icos.
Activity: 85
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
Ethereum is one of the most important coins in crypto world. ETH is dominating in mining world also, he has been second for long time now, and without doubt he deservers to be in top 3 coins.
Activity: 116
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum is now the king of all ICO projects, but in the future I think this crypto currency will be noteworthy not only because Ethereum can be used absolutely for all business sectors where smart contracts may be required.
Activity: 101
I totally agree with you.... The ethereum blockchain is used by over 90% of ICOs. The more reason why eth is also one of the most stable coin. We might see NEO coming in to limelight to play the ICO game too.
you're absolutely right, this is now entangled by etherium most ICO as the trains because the smart contract they offer makes the etherium increasingly popular and well liked. for that, I agree if etherium is King in ICO.
Activity: 130
I totally agree with you.... The ethereum blockchain is used by over 90% of ICOs. The more reason why eth is also one of the most stable coin. We might see NEO coming in to limelight to play the ICO game too.
Activity: 98
I think personally I agree with your opinion. but until now the popularity of bitcoin still can not be defeated by altcoin other types. but did not rule out also ethereuum will also be able to shift the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Starting today there is presumably that Ethereum and its ERC-20 good token has been broadly utilized by ICOs and other stage for some crypto-venture yet for the improvement of cross-chain and multi-money stage thereare a considerable measure of undertakings that exploiting this present Ethereum's shortcoming - the un-associated square chain, consider it the KOMODO venture for instance for cross-chain blockchain interconectivity, it can be underestimated as existing apart from everything else except later on it could be generally utilized for dICO (decentralyzed ICO) - UTRUM venture is an illustration.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
Currently yes but due to recent hack attempt and vulnerability in smart contract,some other blockchain platform can take it's place.but it will take good amount of time to replace eth as alternative for various blockchain application so eth is the king of ico.
Pages:
Jump to: