Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 73. (Read 8024 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
ETH made the ICO more accessible to people, as a result, the ICO became mass and made the ether very popular, so far it is out of competition.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Ethereum is the king of ICOs because most of the ICOs' tokens now use Ethereum's ERC-20 technology, so Ethereum is very popular, and the future is likely to outpace the BTC market cap. So the current trend of investing in the future is to invest in Ethereum and then hold for long-term.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

For now maybe, but as more coins with more and maybe better technology come out who knows if it will stay like that.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Without a doubt, the Ethereum is the king of ICO. Cool Someone will say that he has competitors, for example, NEO. But in reality all the existing platforms on which it is possible to conduct ICO are not popular. They do not have competitive advantages over the ETH. This is the main reason, in my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I do agree with this because Ethereum is the most based platform in the cryptocurrency world. That is why a lot investors trusts ethereum. If it continues, ethereum might reach its highest peak maybe this year but let's wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
If to judge at the moment, Yes ...but this may change soon .maybe there will be a new leader )
Activity: 50
as they say this fact on the face ) I do not see other coins for the role of claiming Queen of ico
Activity: 73
It looks like it really is), other altcoins in this role, I do not see
Activity: 98
I also agree that ethereum is the king of ICO, it is the most will known erc20 for the ICO smart contracts and the most promising and top altcoins in crypto market, we should have ethereum token holdings this time because i'm sure it will go skyrocket to the moon again this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Yes i strongly agree that Ethereum would be the king of all ICOs ,eth is the second most popular crypto and most widely used in ICO projects ,so theres no doubt that eth would be king and besides eth proved how promising itself.
Of course, I agree with this and most likely will remain forever. ICO projects will always use Ethereum platform to create their own tokens as it is the most convenient and reliable in comparison with competitors.
Activity: 658
yes i think that too this is for the high price percoin that facilitate the ico process and the rank that make all developers know that it's valuable  thanks for posting
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes, I completely agree with you, that Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, Ethereum is the king of ICO. But ETH was not created for ICO. And I think that in the future there will be a new king of ICO.
and today, indeed, virtually all ico companies are dependent on the etherium. But there is nothing wrong with that. But regarding Bitcoin I have a lot of questions and the first one is, what is the practical use of Bitcoin in the world of crypto currency?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Yes, I completely agree with you, that Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, Ethereum is the king of ICO. But ETH was not created for ICO. And I think that in the future there will be a new king of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
At the moment, the etherium plays a major role in most ICOs. But now everything is changing quickly, therefore in six months the favorite may change.
Activity: 658
No doubt, Ethereum is definitely the king of ICOs, most blockchain platforms host their ICO on ETH. This year the use of NEO by new blockchain platforms has grown a lot and I think that in the future it has great margins for growth, but it is currently very far from ETH levels
Activity: 70
I strongly agree to call Ethereum the king of ICO, Ethereum has a very good Blockchain and has been used by some companies to make their project successful, Ethereum quality is very good and I see its development better than other altcoins so I think Ethereum is very promising.
Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency, But Ethereum is the king of all ICOs, i agreed with that. because Ethereum proves itself that Ethereum is the king of ICO till now.
May Be In future Ethereum had a Compitation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, I fully agree with this. Now, on the basis of Ethereum, about 90% of all ICO projects are conducted, this is a significant advantage! In addition, in 2018-2019, Ethereum is expected to update the system, which will allow several times to raise the processing speed of data and reduce commission.
Activity: 181
Ethereum is the best altcoin and now there are many projects that use Ethereum, I see the average of all projects using Ethereum so of course I agree to call Ethereum as the king of ICO, Ethereum is a very good coin so it deserves to be called the king of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: