Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 13. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Last year, the price of Ethereum did not fall so much. This year, the price will fall until it reaches last year's low and people will have a desire to buy it, as the demand is needed.

The price is around $87 now. It seems the bottom is not found yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 07, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
I think this is the worst. the price continues to fall and is very cheap, in the coinmarketcap ethereum position is also shifted by xrp, maybe this also happens because of following bitcoin or crypto market. it's really bad at ethereum prices now. but definitely recovered.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
Ethereum is still big, don't forget it's worldwide loved.
Activity: 630
December 07, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
Hard to believe it has fallen below $100 but the whales are still buying so they must feel like ethereum actually has a future. However, i think it is better to pick cardano and tezos which will much better than ethereum when they are released
Activity: 532
December 07, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
Last year, the price of Ethereum did not fall so much. This year, the price will fall until it reaches last year's low and people will have a desire to buy it, as the demand is needed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Well, Ethereum was overbought of course , and because of this now such a drop , I think there are many more projects that were collected in the ico, a lot of fixed their money , so we now see that Ethereum has fallen very much
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
Perhaps you are right, because today the capitalization of the ethereum has greatly decreased. And yet we are seeing an increase in the popularity of the coin ripple and usdt.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 07, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
copper member
Activity: 140
December 07, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
The price has never fell as badly as it is now. I think what's happening to Ethereum goes beyond the normal bearish trend that most coins are passing through. Ethereum platform needs a massive overhauled if it wsnr to compete again in the industry in the nearest future because there are many better platforms now with enhanced protocol that will soon chase Ethereum off the space of crowdfunding and smart contracting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
I think the whales are behind this, which influence cryptocurrency prices, but I do not understand the logic, you cannot lose a private investor, this is bad for all players in the crypto market!
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
It was very disappointing issue for me that ETH has go down from 100$. Most of the ICO are can not funded last few months so demand of the ETH has go down also. I believe after bullish run we will see again more demand for ETH.
Activity: 887
December 07, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
Today Ethereum make a new low of this year and it is very annoying. everyone wants Ethereum to grow up but the whole market is in dilemma. We hope that it will stop shortly and we see the big jump in the new year
can not be denied if at present the price of Ethereum makes many people disappointed. but do you really know crypto and Ethereum? if you really know him then you won't be too disappointed because the crypto price reduction is reasonable and Ethereum is a very good coin that won't die right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
Today Ethereum make a new low of this year and it is very annoying. everyone wants Ethereum to grow up but the whole market is in dilemma. We hope that it will stop shortly and we see the big jump in the new year
Activity: 36
December 07, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
The lowest price in Ethereum may range from $40 to $60. The cryptocurrency market is now ushered in the winter, and miners have sold their own bitcoins, otherwise their production may go bankrupt, so bitcoin will continue to fall.

Yeah, you got that right. While Eth and the other coins are going further down, why not look at other altcoins that have shown amazing potential? Take Byteball, as a clearcut example. So much simpler but better than most.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
I think last year is the best time for any cryptocurrency. they reach their peak price last year.
But this year seems to be the time for the cryptocurrency to face their lowest price possible. And perhaps it will be rising up high again next year.
Activity: 350
December 07, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
The price of Ethereum may drop because it has many holders. When everyone is afraid of the market, Ethereum will become the most cryptocurrency sold at low prices!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 07, 2018, 04:48:00 AM
To be honest, I don't really understand what the big factors behind the severe reduction of ethereum price. But actually it is interesting to find out what the factors are. I agree if this year is the worst time for ethereum and other coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 07, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
Until now Ethereum's lowest price is $84 in 2018. Maybe it could fall a little bit or even come to values ​​we never thought possible. But eventually when the market will recover, it will regain itself to its old days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
December 07, 2018, 04:45:18 AM
Ethereum is useless coin, it is at its real value now, under $100. The ICO bubble in 2017 make Ethereum price high, because suddenly demand of it, after the burst of ICO bubble, Ethereum has become back to its real value, under $100.
Do you really think it was a bubble? I`m confident that you`ll change your decision later. However, ETH can loose the demand because of his new competitors like eos
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
The lowest price in Ethereum may range from $40 to $60. The cryptocurrency market is now ushered in the winter, and miners have sold their own bitcoins, otherwise their production may go bankrupt, so bitcoin will continue to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: