Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 15. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
Last year Ethereum rose from a very low price, and an increase in the number of investors suddenly made Ethereum prices peak in 2017. But in 2018 the price of Ethereum fell, this happened since January. The opportunity to rise is very difficult, because investors have spread to every coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 03, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

When compared with 2017, of course this year is the worst year for Ethereum and several other altcoins. Because in 2017 are the years of growth for all cryptocurrency and have shocked the world. I think, now is the weak year for the growth of cryptocurrency after its power is exploited excessively in mid-December 2017.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 03, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
People want to look for a reason of why this is happening but sometimes you just need to accept what your eyes are telling you, the price of ethereum is going down and there are not a lot of reasons to justify it, but if you are smart then you know that the price that we are seeing is simply impossible to sustain for a very long time, that is why you need to take advantage of it, because it's possible we are never going to see the current prices again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
This is not the lowest that Ethereum has ever had its price. I know that t feels sad watching the coin sink this low, but this isn't and this cannot be the end of it. I'm certain that this coin will rise above all its challenges soon and bounce back, to recover all that it might have lost, including its high price, and trust of the market people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 27, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
Due to I think Ethereum will pump again, so I have bought more Ethereum recently, this is the promising project in the future, I would like to hodl it for the long term investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
the decline in ethereum prices on the market is the effect of negative news about ethereum itself, many people who take advantage of negative news about crypto currencies for their own sake, for example news about Google that prohibits crypto currency advertising. the news was spread to reduce prices and they intended to buy it. to get ethereum in a cheap price
copper member
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
Am optimistic that Ethereum will soon bullrun again. Looking at the whole market, it is not only ethereum that decreased many coins are still trading minus 90% of their all time high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
What is behind it? Speculation I think. In my opinion, it is the main reason for market volatility. And like everything in our life, this has two opposite sides. Right now we see bad side of that - market downtrend and as a result total panic, grim mood, disappointment, frustration, crypto-depression.
But because of the same manipulation, we had such a wonderful summer and autumn 2017! When my bag did x10 even without any help from my side Smiley. And taking all of that into account, it isn't over yet. There will be other pumps and dumps, we just should be ready and keep our eyes open.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:51:50 AM
I think ethereum prices have fallen sharply this year because of the decline of most ICO projects.

Now the price of ETH's fall is out of control, lower than I expected. But I'm sure eth will go up again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
I think it's probably just the fall before the major takeoff and it is not necessary to attach great importance to this. Ethereum falls as well as other cryptocurrencies fall and for me this is an absolutely normal phenomenon of the market
right as you say, because there is a decline in the market at this time it doesn't happen to ethereum only, but all coins also face bad conditions. but the right time is to survive and buy some altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
Yes I think that'll be the lowest ETH will go anytime sooner. It breaks $180 level but seems to be a good buying zone for the long term investors and hence it went up quickly to $220 and now trading in tight range. Today market sentiment seems to be good and XRP leading the market for the past few days, XRP rises by more than 60% in 3 days and along with it rest market moves positively. I think if ETH can break $240 then it'll rally to $280-300 range in couple of days only.
the price increase of XRP did indeed make a lot of restraints to be happy. well, I increase as much as 40% this is really a great thing. this makes our spirit as people who use crypto really increase. Well, I think, for the moment it only needs to wait for ETH to do the same pump.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 21, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
Yeah in September eth dropped to the lowest price. And next month can be lower because eth too many erc20 tokens that are worthless. Eth supply is too many in market. The competitor know that, eth fork is also grow like etc, einc and other fork. New coins created with smart contract too like achain, iota, stratis, and others. ETH is too hard in the next month to grow.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 02:32:13 AM
Yes I think that'll be the lowest ETH will go anytime sooner. It breaks $180 level but seems to be a good buying zone for the long term investors and hence it went up quickly to $220 and now trading in tight range. Today market sentiment seems to be good and XRP leading the market for the past few days, XRP rises by more than 60% in 3 days and along with it rest market moves positively. I think if ETH can break $240 then it'll rally to $280-300 range in couple of days only.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
The price of Ethereum for now is indeed low but not only ethereum, the other coints are the same, this is a fluctuating situation in the crypto world, but we must keep thinking positively if ethereum and the other coints will be normal again someday
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
I think this is caused by the downturn in the ICO market, fewer people are buying Etherium to buy new coins and tokens. And the developers of new projects are increasingly selling their Etherium at any price, that's why the price so much falls.
Activity: 160
September 21, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
I think that this is due to the fact that bitcoin falls like the entire crypto currency. The ethereum depends very much on bitcoin because it falls down. But I think it's not for long. Soon there will be growth.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 21, 2018, 02:25:03 AM
Yes, the price has fallen very low now. This is all the manipulation of the market. No more. Well, and panic sales of ETH, which are collected at the ICO. Silly move, really. Everyone started selling their ETH and dropped the coin super low.

Need not to panic mate, victory and defeat are part of the game. Same applies here wait for your turn I agree that the value is dropping but it will recover slowly for sure. Do not sell your coins in this tough situation kindly hold your coins and have patience if you need a good return.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
The decline was so bad that is reached $170 per coin. Positively,  that would be the chance to buy ETH at a huge discount. ETH is a great investment. Don't miss the chance.  Today ETH is recover very good.

There are times when the exchange rate of ETH drops to 150 dollars. And this time, the ETH rebounded to $ 214, which is ideal for investment because the future ETH exchange rate will recover to $ 800 and even $ 1,000. So take advantage of this opportunity to invest ETH now!
Investing in the Ethereum is just the best time just be patient. And my advice to you -  invest as much as you will not regret losing. Crypto-currencies are high-risk technologies
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
The decline was so bad that is reached $170 per coin. Positively,  that would be the chance to buy ETH at a huge discount. ETH is a great investment. Don't miss the chance.  Today ETH is recover very good.

There are times when the exchange rate of ETH drops to 150 dollars. And this time, the ETH rebounded to $ 214, which is ideal for investment because the future ETH exchange rate will recover to $ 800 and even $ 1,000. So take advantage of this opportunity to invest ETH now!
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 06:44:42 PM
Ethereum lowest price can't be predicted,but I believe that currently price is too good to pick it up for a long term
Don't hesitate doing that
Pages:
Jump to: