Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 23. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How to use this one? The read me is not that clear.

In the bat file, how can I add 2 wallets because Im using dual. And which to run first? Claymore's or this one?

You only need the ETH wallet.
Thanks

I experienced a bug. When I ran this patch, on the first two rounds it successfully redirected to my wallet. But on third devfee, it goes to dev wallet. Then after that, in my wallet again
Activity: 64

In the bat file, how can I add 2 wallets because Im using dual. And which to run first? Claymore's or this one?

You only need the ETH wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Since so many days I have been watching this dev creating this patch to redirect devfee to supposedly mining account. But the variability of hashrate and not being open source or even backed by any other dev makes it difficult for me to start
Activity: 27

Activity: 18
pomak, I guess you talk about wireshark and watching the program's traffic?

I'm kinda new to mining and still figuring out the best way, so I try to gain every bit of information I can get Smiley
google isn't always helpful
after reading some forum threads and mining websites, I decided to go to nanopool (and tested ethermine once only for a short time)
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
tesar, you're right, it's under 7.0 and I had to read twice until I saw it XD *so tired*

I currently try it using 9.7, no visible error messages yet

by the way, how do I notice stale shares with nanopool? If the number of shared mentioned there is the same as claymore reports, does it mean that there was no stale share?

it would be nice to add a workername (or if nodevfee it would use the same as the one set on claymore), but oh well Smiley

I switched from nanopool to ethermine.. I dont remember seeing stale shares being reported on nanopool, not sure if they pay for stale shares like ethermine.

are you sure that ethermine still pays for stale shares?
Activity: 43
tesar, you're right, it's under 7.0 and I had to read twice until I saw it XD *so tired*

by the way, how do I notice stale shares with nanopool? If the number of shared mentioned there is the same as claymore reports, does it mean that there was no stale share?

it would be nice to add a workername (or if nodevfee it would use the same as the one set on claymore), but oh well Smiley

I switched from nanopool to ethermine.. I dont remember seeing stale shares being reported on nanopool, not sure if they pay for stale shares like ethermine.
Activity: 14
since you tested this nodevfee program it's safe to use, I guess?
I'm always a bit scared about included keylogger and such things, claymore's miner also is closed source (and I always thought stuff on github is open source haha XD)

the readme is a bit puzzling. in the video they suggest to add the port in the batch file (along with the wallet address)
the moment I started nodevfee with the port added to the command line it tried to add the bat file to the autostart folder ... this didn't happen when I 1st started it without the port Shocked

Don't worry, if the software has that kind of behaviors, it is detectable. Closed source program doesn't mean it can do whatever it wants. It communicates with your OS's environment and also with the internet. That means you can't know actually how it is implemented but you can detect what it does, how it interacts with the other elements.

anyone confirm 7.1 NoDevFee works with Claymore 9.7? does it detect NoDevFee 7.1? I am still on 9.5
I'm always a bit scared about included keylogger and such things, claymore's miner also is closed source (and I always thought stuff on github is open source haha XD)

the readme is a bit puzzling. in the video they suggest to add the port in the batch file (along with the wallet address)
the moment I started nodevfee with the port added to the command line it tried to add the bat file to the autostart folder ... this didn't happen when I 1st started it without the port Shocked

7.1 doc says you do not need port added.

by the way claymore sources are not on github publicly. Only the binary builds are, that does not mean open source.

Here I prepared a mini guide lol. If you use linux, download bless hex editor instead. http://imgur.com/gallery/gLPMZ

Thanks!!! Can we do this directly in Claymore miner itself?

His code is well secured/protected. Maybe someone can but I and most of us can't.
Here I prepared a mini guide lol. If you use linux, download bless hex editor instead. http://imgur.com/gallery/gLPMZ

Thanks!!! Can we do this directly in Claymore miner itself?
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
@tesar
Just patch this NoDevFee and you are good to go. No stale or stolen shares.  Wink

patching is too risky.. too many bytes to change right?

No man. You just change the eth address with yours, that's all. It is like editing a text file. Copy your address and paste on his address, done.  Smiley

Use the past write command, not the past insert command to replace the address.
Here I prepared a mini guide lol. If you use linux, download bless hex editor instead. http://imgur.com/a/gLPMZ
@tesar
Just patch this NoDevFee and you are good to go. No stale or stolen shares.  Wink

No man. You just change the eth address with yours, that's all. It is like editing a text file. Copy your address and paste on his address, done.  Smiley
@tesar

@tesar
with python proxy, I see more stale shares!! anybody seeing the same? I believe the stale shares are still better than stolen shares

i see the stale shares at 10%!!! That lowers the effective more than the fee!!!

Is there a way to reduce the stale shares using proxy?
Pages:
Jump to: