Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 27. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2
Not work
I was change bat to my Wallet adress (cf9f59xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd784bc), run, and see message

Code:
════════════════╗
║Added to startup║
╚════════════════╝
If you want to stop - delete it from:
C:\Users\Ferm_1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NoDevFeeStartup.bat

In NoDevFeeStartup.bat i see

Code:
cd D:\MINING\Claymore\NoD
start NoDevFee.exe 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF 4444

But, 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF is NOT MY Wallet!!!

Delete and forget..
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Confirming, I tested about 1 day without it and I am getting ~5 more Mh/s as avg.

I didnt suspect it was NoFee related until I read some complains here. I had previously switched too on different pools thinking the problem was on pools side.

My advise is similar to many ones here but unfortunatly bitcointalk is a forum full of potential scam.

Bye
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Hmm, that makes me think.. I can say may valid shares are more with this tool as without.
But whether the one or other share disappears?

If i use the Phyton-Script i get many stale shares and my chart looks like from xxcsu.. This is no solution for me.

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

This is very much disturbing man.

@ Falcons : You know what? Lot of people trusted you and now there are a lot of evidences/speculations as 'proofs' coming out to show that its a scam. If you are really clean, please answer all these questions to prove you are clean. I know using your application and taking the risk is up to us but please don't misuse the trust people put on you man. There is nothing as shameful as breaking the trust. Cry

That is quite disturbing. I think he should not misuse the trust people put on him.
Activity: 5

@ Falcons : You know what? Lot of people trusted you and now there are a lot of evidences/speculations as 'proofs' coming out to show that its a scam. If you are really clean, please answer all these questions to prove you are clean. I know using your application and taking the risk is up to us but please don't misuse the trust people put on you man. There is nothing as shameful as breaking the trust. Cry

There's a Latin American proverb that goes like so: "A thief who steals from a thief will receive 1000 years of forgiveness."

- He's getting some hash rates for himself ..... maybe it's from dev fee timing or total hash rate on random time basis (I could not figure out a pattern using wireshark).

My opinion : Don't use it until the developer of this "bypass" software provide the source.

Some guy posted in this topic some python code that uses fake proxy on ur machine and redirect to ur eth pool and wallet just search on last posts (open source).

Thanks !
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

I wouldn't risk using his software either since its closed source. There are smart worm viruses out there and even if you use the software on your mining rigs which have no wallets or private keys or passwords. Since they are on your home network, it can crawl its way into your personal computer and start stealing info, keylogging, etc.

I don't have a problem with closed source software (cause my own work is closed source too Smiley ) , but when more and more people start to notice that someting ain't right here, well then probably something ain't really right.
I don't know if there is some kind of data stealing embedded here, but he is probably taking a few shares to himself, multiply by x rigs, and you get a constant hashrate from it Smiley
Activity: 181
if you dont really steal. just make it open source and let it checked by our seniors in here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
I "tested" his software back in February , posted the result in this topic ... so there is my result again , just in case if someone missed Smiley
this is my own experiment ... if the software is working for you use it Smiley i would not Smiley
never tried his newer software versions , so can not say anything about those
Im a kind of person who like to try new things ... No , not because i dont want to pay that 1% fee for claymore for his job , bc members on this this forum need to know who is the possible scammer. so i give a try for this patch , hack , crack , bypass ... whatever you calling this, just like i did last time with another smart guy , who tried to do the same thing before , but at least he asked for a money ahead , and was not stealing mined income from miners Smiley
There is my own experience with this bs ... It might work for you ,but not for me ... you can decide for yourself. I run a little bit more than 48 hours this test with this cheat and there is my results ...

AND NO I DID NOT GET THIS GRAPH FROM ANOTHER TOPIC , THIS IS MY OWN GRAPH FROM ETHERMINE.ORG with a little bit over 48 hours run

the topic OP said a few times his software can really benefit larger miners with 50-100 GPU , so i decided to try this and used around 50 GPU for this test run

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

I wouldn't risk using his software either since its closed source. There are smart worm viruses out there and even if you use the software on your mining rigs which have no wallets or private keys or passwords. Since they are on your home network, it can crawl its way into your personal computer and start stealing info, keylogging, etc.

Activity: 133
Millenium Falcon, explain why your default miner at 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 has very high hashrate, does it come from stealing hashrate of people running your app

Because some of my mining rigs work without worker name, using Genoil miner
I get the devfee on my pool. Roundabout 2-5 Shares per hour. On ethermine i cant see a drop of effective hasrate the last 7 days.

All the ppl they not change the config right  (for example: delete ports with new version) or not enter a vaild wallet are mining on standard wallet.. i think 150mhs is possible on that.
Activity: 32
Working great! Thx Millenium Falcon Smiley Let the noobs think you are a scammer... They should pay 2% to claymore and all is good Smiley

But how can i use this with other coins?

I try to mine MUSIC but your tool think DevFee Mining is starting..  

Creating all these 1 post accounts.

People watch out SCAM. Run wireshark when running this and you will find out yourself. Also never run of on a machine with wallets on it. Software seems to have a funcfion to search the harddisk for that

Can you provide us the results from wireshark or whatever proof he is scaming us? I am mining with Falcon's NoFee for 2 weeks, I did not notice any drop in hash rate. Is it too small to be noticed?

Check for yourself at ethermine with his default address, the default miner has very high hashrate. I already ask him and waiting for his explaination
https://i.imgur.com/t6LyM17.png

The important thing is share accepted, and I can see it drop when using this hack tool
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Working great! Thx Millenium Falcon Smiley Let the noobs think you are a scammer... They should pay 2% to claymore and all is good Smiley

People watch out SCAM. Run wireshark when running this and you will find out yourself. Also never run of on a machine with wallets on it. Software seems to have a funcfion to search the harddisk for that

Can you provide us the results from wireshark or whatever proof he is scaming us? I am mining with Falcon's NoFee for 2 weeks, I did not notice any drop in hash rate. Is it too small to be noticed?
Activity: 112

Activity: 93

Thank you!

And to the others: I am like 99 % sure it is scam. Yeah, using NoDevFee sends the devfee shares into your wallet but: I have 187 mh/s reported like always and now I have 167 mh/s average since close to 24 h.

You seem to be a true noob of mining ! Displayed hashrate on the pool is calculated, so it may vary above or under your true hashrate, accordingly to the number of shares you found. But in the mean it will be very close to the hashrate displayed on your screen.
Activity: 112
Millenium Falcon, explain why your default miner at 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 has very high hashrate, does it come from stealing hashrate of people running your app

Do not use this app unless you want to get burned
Activity: 142
Got it. You gave me a shocker.  Grin

BTW, I believe his(claymore's) user base has increased and that's the result of it. He isn't much affected/bothered by any of these No Dev Fee apps. Does he? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: