Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 29. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I Mine Anything and Everything!
Nice done! 24 hours works good!

I was try to leave the NoDevFee running and this morning i got:
--
DevFee: ETH: 07/05/17-07:51:15 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU: 4)
DevFee: stop mining and disconnect
--
As it looks: your tool was detected?

That is just Claymore finishes mining devfee for that time. You should see this every time it mines devfee.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
would you consider doing dbix support? thanks
Activity: 10
it's not working  when you are mining DBIX !  Undecided Undecided Cry Cry
Activity: 17
Фaлкoн,

Moлoдeц, бpaтaн! Пpoпaтчил Клeймopa oт жaднocти!

Pecпeкт!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
start NoDevFee 0x00F5adf26f35680c5811f5BdE4AB5Bca8AB894A1 4444

Please remove the Port 4444 - then it should work. So only execute start NoDevFee

Regards,
confirm working removing port from batch.
Great job man
Please let us know if and how use with other coins thanks
Activity: 133
Beware of this app, it will rob you of hashrate!

You are right. No proofs. No photos. We believe you))) Prepaid comment user)

Anyway, it makes me laugh only, because I made this software for two big mining whales, and share with you too. So I do not worry what you think, only laugh reading this comments Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 79

You're right................
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Activity: 79
Activity: 22

Please remove the Port 4444 - then it should work. So only execute start NoDevFee

Regards,
Activity: 29
2 hours ago, I noticed it also Sad
f*ck...

Ethereum Mining detected to another wallet that you entered
DevFee Mining Detected: Real DevFee Mining. Wait. Next time it will mine to your wallet!
Activity: 121
After mining overnight on Ethermine I doesn't see any extra worker and returning fees. Where i'm wrong

I don't know, maybe if you haven't mined a share while dev fee was ongoing, it is not showing as it is counting only when shares are submitted. Do you get a message in NoFee of Millenium Falcon when devfee in claymore starts? If not, something is wrong, if yes, it works.
this what App says:
DevFee Mining Detected: Fake DevFee Mining to : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

It seems to me it's a scam.
Doesn't matter what ETH address do you write to your BAT file, it will mine to this address always : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

And will put this ETH address to the startup BAT file with every start of the program.

Ok, show your bat file. That output is used only if you run it without wallet argument
this my batch file
but i got
DevFee Mining Detected: Fake DevFee Mining to : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

I was try to leave the NoDevFee running and this morning i got:
--
DevFee: ETH: 07/05/17-07:51:15 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU: 4)
DevFee: stop mining and disconnect
--
As it looks: your tool was detected?
Activity: 29
it was recommended till v5.5
please use only "./nofee 0xYou_ETH_WALLET" in v7.1

I see - but the startup script is not existing anymore in 7.1 as it looks? Is the application usable with dwarfpool too? Or only with nanopool?
it was recommended till v5.5
please use only "./nofee 0xYou_ETH_WALLET" in v7.1

Ok, show your bat file. That output is used only if you run it without wallet argument

I can confirm this - you will see the output and the changed startup file if you add a port as recommended by you - if you leave the port from the bat file - no information will create to your wallet.

Example: if you add:

start NoDevFee

to the .bat-file - the startup script was created.

If you remove and delete the startup - no new startup file was created and no WalletID was changed in the file.
After mining overnight on Ethermine I doesn't see any extra worker and returning fees. Where i'm wrong

I don't know, maybe if you haven't mined a share while dev fee was ongoing, it is not showing as it is counting only when shares are submitted. Do you get a message in NoFee of Millenium Falcon when devfee in claymore starts? If not, something is wrong, if yes, it works.
this what App says:

Doesn't matter what ETH address do you write to your BAT file, it will mine to this address always : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

And will put this ETH address to the startup BAT file with every start of the program.

Activity: 48
Thank you very much Claymore for the best miners, you deserve that 1-2%, and now you must have made alot of $$, congratulation!!! Not affiliated at all with Claymore. Never ever Im gonna release and support a piece of code for free, been there done that..... Coding=75% wasted time and effort to idiotproof something working perfectly when used properly!!! A lil suggestion: stop wasting your money on overprice gpus and pay your 1-2% while you can. We call that gratitude . You want a miner with support then pay for that, nothing is free in this world. Do whatever you want, I dont ******* care!!! You have your opinion too, but...Not every pieces of code have to be published....Or at least not here, you show no respect at all doing this here. Opinion that pretend that everything related to Crypto$$$ should be free should be questioned? How and why you trade your Crypto$$$ for fiat... Crypto$$$ not yet used properly, were not there yet, simply.

Btw heres a scoop: Im waiting for NoDevFee v102.04 to be released.....

##################
### NoDevFee v102.04###
##################

- + 30% hashing rate (stealing shares from others, proxy based wallet hack)
- Pump and dump pool. (hint ;-))
- Free for all users: Magic Ico tokens.

Enjoy your ride!

:-)))

Activity: 21

this what App says:

https://pasteboard.co/GzqiXCn.png

Pages:
Jump to: