Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 30. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Claymore has a check on third share to his DevFee address, if it doesn't go to his address something happens (lower hashrate) or something like that, I am not sure, just a guess.

I will sniff the outgoing traffic to see if there is something like this. But i think Claymore use other tricks to spot a cheater. Because all the devfee work is referenced with the same worker name. (see here https://eth.nanopool.org/account/0xc1c427cd8e6b7ee3b5f30c2e1d3f3c5536ec16f5 ) So he can't differentiate the status afterwards.
If someone have an idea how can we make sure we are not detected as cheater (except rely on the pool, which is fluctuant on luck) or what are the technique used to spot the cheat, i'm very interested for an alternate open-source project.
Activity: 10
Thanks for  this software
wondering is it working with another coin
for Exp
mining DBIX , EXP , ETC ? is  the submit shares will go to mining pool  ?

I used this command :
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool dbix.pool.sexy:7007 -ewal {DBIX wallet] -esm 0 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

my question
so that work fine ?
Activity: 10
Thanks for  this software
wondering is it working with other coin
for Exp
mining DBIX , EXP , ETC ? is  the submit shares will go to mining pool  ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
After mining overnight on Ethermine I doesn't see any extra worker and returning fees. Where i'm wrong

I don't know, maybe if you haven't mined a share while dev fee was ongoing, it is not showing as it is counting only when shares are submitted. Do you get a message in NoFee of Millenium Falcon when devfee in claymore starts? If not, something is wrong, if yes, it works.
this what App says:
Ethereum Mining detected to another wallet that you entered
DevFee Mining Detected: Fake DevFee Mining to : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

Great, now you have to wait when you will actually mine a share while DevFee is mining. If you will find any share, it will go to the wallet you entered, if it is the same address that you use for ethermine pool, it will go straight to that address in ethermine, if you chose a new address, it will go to the pool where the DevFee connects - dwarf pool or maybe other, I have seen only dwarf. If that is the case, go to that pool (dwarf or other displayed while DevFee starts), enter your address and look for your stats.

https://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

This is your mining at dwarf pool, if you haven't mined before here, I assume those are your shares that comes from NoDevFee.

Good luck, fellow miner!
Thanks  for reply. That address Is different from mine (i have entered mine in the .Bat file)
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
After mining overnight on Ethermine I doesn't see any extra worker and returning fees. Where i'm wrong

I don't know, maybe if you haven't mined a share while dev fee was ongoing, it is not showing as it is counting only when shares are submitted. Do you get a message in NoFee of Millenium Falcon when devfee in claymore starts? If not, something is wrong, if yes, it works.
this what App says:
DevFee Mining Detected: Fake DevFee Mining to : 0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

Great, now you have to wait when you will actually mine a share while DevFee is mining. If you will find any share, it will go to the wallet you entered, if it is the same address that you use for ethermine pool, it will go straight to that address in ethermine, if you chose a new address, it will go to the pool where the DevFee connects - dwarf pool or maybe other, I have seen only dwarf. If that is the case, go to that pool (dwarf or other displayed while DevFee starts), enter your address and look for your stats.

https://dwarfpool.com/eth/address?wallet=0x783231dEBa1FaFd90b4F146fDB21a374C29737fF

This is your mining at dwarf pool, if you haven't mined before here, I assume those are your shares that comes from NoDevFee.

Good luck, fellow miner!

this what App says:

I guess that is to bypass the claymore's check.

what check ?

Claymore has a check on third share to his DevFee address, if it doesn't go to his address something happens (lower hashrate) or something like that, I am not sure, just a guess.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I guess that is to bypass the claymore's check.

what check ?
Activity: 1
Huh
I do not understand the reason for so many people to remove the developer's gain?
if you are so good why do not you build a miner, fast and stable?

have you noticed that you are a newbie, who do you think will follow you on your project? I certainly do not.

best wishes for your work, so if you can call
Hi. You can read my previous topics and see that it is not a virus. However, you can use Wireshark program and see that it works as i told. You can set another wallet and see that profit goes toyou. And I made this program for me,at first. I do not ask you to use it. You can download it when I will be Legendary)

i love this guy, i just tried ur program..
indeed u r already a legendary for me now XD
@Millenium Falcon, I have seen some bad comments over here about you, please ignore them they are either to stupid to use it or just affiliated to claymore somehow.

Great Job! I am mining for 1 week, everything works great, all shares that are mining when DevFee starts goes to my eth wallet, except the third one, I guess that is to bypass the claymore's check.

Be careful if you want to upgrade to claymore's new version, i don't know if there is any, I am sure right now I won't upgrade. Only if there will be a significant increase in miner effectiveness or on Fee.

Keep up the good work, you are a true fellow miner, old-school, honest. Some years ago crypto was about fairness and equity, now all this are a myth, a forgotten story, a legend.

It is very sad, greedy and sad, this is the crypto now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
@Millenium Falcon : Can we use this with Awesome Miner. I know awesome miner uses claymore with API.

Am planning to use NoDevFee as a startup and then instead of using claymore using command prompt, i want to use Awesome Miner to start dual mining (ETH+SIA) using Claymore.

Also, does No Dev Fee support Zcash?

P.S : Am using Claymore 9.5 with No DevFee 5.5 and it is working stable without any issues for about a week. The system has been mining stable without shutdown / crashing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Anyone tried  Dual mine Eth +Pascal \?
Activity: 25
i read the suggestion in this forum about mining, us of now i can't decide to invest in mining, i need to learn very well about this bussines using ethrerum.. what is the defferent about ethereum and altcoin...
Activity: 3
This works! I have the dev fee going to a different wallet address with email notifications set up. Every hour  it notifys me that my miner went offline. That's when I know I received one deposit. It works out to about 5 Mh/s that I'm getting.
Activity: 60
i've just tried it,
when running nodev fee claymore automaticly disconnect u from ur pool (for alcoin)
currently mining dbix, i've put inside the nofee.bat the dbix wallet, it just wont allow u to mine .
am i doing something wrong?

Yes, it is wrong. You need to enter your ETH wallet, not dbix, create it at the exchange stock or at https://www.myetherwallet.com

Can i mine ETC with ur software?, if so, in previous versions you have to put ur pool port, now u don't have to, where does those shares go?
It detects devFee mining pool and port automatically now, so you do not need to add port now.
Yes, you can mine ETC. What miner version do you use? what parameter you use with -allcoins Huh
Claymore 9.5 ,  -allpools 1, nanopool (port 19999)
Activity: 133
i've just tried it,
when running nodev fee claymore automaticly disconnect u from ur pool (for alcoin)
currently mining dbix, i've put inside the nofee.bat the dbix wallet, it just wont allow u to mine .

Yes, it is wrong. You need to enter your ETH wallet, not dbix, create it at the exchange stock or at https://www.myetherwallet.com

Can i mine ETC with ur software?, if so, in previous versions you have to put ur pool port, now u don't have to, where does those shares go?
It detects devFee mining pool and port automatically now, so you do not need to add port now.
Yes, you can mine ETC. What miner version do you use? what parameter you use with -allcoins Huh
Activity: 60
i've just tried it,

Yes, it is wrong. You need to enter your ETH wallet not dbix, create it at the exchange stock or at https://www.myetherwallet.com

Can i mine ETC with ur software?, if so, in previous versions u have to put ur pool port, now u dont have to, where does those shares go?
Activity: 133
i've just tried it,

Yes, it is wrong. You need to enter your ETH wallet not dbix, create it at the exchange stock or at https://www.myetherwallet.com
Pages:
Jump to: