Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 32. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
please add also which is the current clock time beside each operation shown on the batch
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It's work!
BUT!!!
After around 18 hours, the claymore stops the mining till we closed your program. And claymore took all shares back Wink))

I'm used the claymore v9.6

What??? "And claymore took all shares back Wink)) " it is not possible because all shares where given to mining pool.

Yes!
check my picrure.
or you have ever seen that claymore's devfee got in 20sec. 6 shares from 177mh/s Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
wow work fine on claymore 9.4 thanks
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
this is fun to watch Smiley)
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
It's work!
BUT!!!
After around 18 hours, the claymore stops the mining till we closed your program. And claymore took all shares back Wink))

What??? "And claymore took all shares back Wink)) " it is not possible because all shares where given to mining pool.
I have the same operating system (W8.1), and use the 5.0 or 5.5 with Claymore 9.3 or 9.4.
Similar situation, not working.

Do you use -esm argument??? Did you run it as administrator??? Do you mine ETH??? What pool do you use? What port you have entered to no fee?

I use the 9.3 or 9.4, with 5.5. there is display of DevFee mining detected: etc. So it is working.

I mine with the https://ethermine.org/ after removing -esm 1.

However,  there is no display of reported hash any more. How do we get back reported hash?

See your statistics on ethermine.org
You will see 2 workers (one is your rig and one is "default" )
ok i testing
I have fixed troubles with ethpool and ethermine. So I will update soon.

There was already a thread where some retard did this. If you pay a bit of attention there you should've seen comments on that thread. You are thinking oh shit great I'm earning another 1.975$ a month, fuck ! But if claymore didn't make his miner your hashing speed would be much less and you would loose much more than that fucking 1.975$ a month

If Claymore will not make his mining software no one will get it, and all people will have lower hashrate and it will be ok. But if you have a 100 GPUs you will get more profit(~33 usd)!

It's work!
BUT!!!

See picture
http://i63.tinypic.com/50rzwy.png
Activity: 102
I have the same operating system (W8.1), and use the 5.0 or 5.5 with Claymore 9.3 or 9.4.

Do you use -esm argument??? Did you run it as administrator??? Do you mine ETH??? What pool do you use? What port you have entered to no fee?

I use the 9.3 or 9.4, with 5.5. there is display of DevFee mining detected: etc. So it is working.

I mine with the https://ethermine.org/ after removing -esm 1.

However,  there is no display of reported hash any more. How do we get back reported hash?

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
program doesn't work on windows 8.1 pro x64 bit. no idea why, I have it set with admin priv. the one thing I do notice is it never says ETHEREUM mining working! not sure as to why

Activity: 63
I've tried this app out of curiosity. When you start it, it says "fake mining to blabla address starts". Well, I guess that fully describes the nature of this app. I think the best option for Claymore would be to let miners select Devfee percentage and keep making the best mining software.  Smiley

If you let miners decide the DevFee, most will select 0%.
Activity: 84
So, it doesn't work with claymore 9.5 or 9.6 right?
Activity: 8
not working
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
I've tried this app out of curiosity. When you start it, it says "fake mining to blabla address starts". Well, I guess that fully describes the nature of this app. I think the best option for Claymore would be to let miners select Devfee percentage and keep making the best mining software.  Smiley
Activity: 58
program doesn't work on windows 8.1 pro x64 bit. no idea why, I have it set with admin priv. the one thing I do notice is it never says ETHEREUM mining working! not sure as to why

Activity: 15
no, you don't have to use the ssl, so then it's not encrypted Cheesy
Lol, anyway I can not understand, why are you mining ZEC, it is less profitable than ETH, is not it?

Please make it if you have time, ZEC is great for older amd cards and nvidia

7990 or 280x are the examples.
I carefully looked at how the miner works. Yes, it's true that the devfee goes through an encrypted connection. This means that there is no possibility to redirect it.
Activity: 32
no, you don't have to use the ssl, so then it's not encrypted Cheesy
Lol, anyway I can not understand, why are you mining ZEC, it is less profitable than ETH, is not it?

Please make it if you have time, ZEC is great for older amd cards and nvidia

7990 or 280x are the examples.
Tried it out with Claymore 9.4 mining just ETH on nanopool and it looked like it works, I get extra shares from worker "x", however, my calculated hashrate decreased by ~10% after I moved all my rigs with noDevFee.
It should be pretty easy for Claymore to detect the no devFee app (just read if shortcut is made at startup), and penalise the miner accordingly. Any comments?

But you can change the name of startup shortcut.
Activity: 15
Tried it out with Claymore 9.4 mining just ETH on nanopool and it looked like it works, I get extra shares from worker "x", however, my calculated hashrate decreased by ~10% after I moved all my rigs with noDevFee.
It should be pretty easy for Claymore to detect the no devFee app (just read if shortcut is made at startup), and penalise the miner accordingly. Any comments?
https://d3.dropfile.to/img/c848f1d8c902de412d3b3d667d0787c7.png
Activity: 5
doktor83 thanks!
But anyway this proxy have ponential to do some bad tricks and better to be opensourced.

I was opensourced for a 2 month and what I see, a lot of fake NoFee software released. Anyway I think you do not hold sensitive data with million $ at each your mining RIG. It is just a bare OS with miner.

And I get blame messages only from miners who have 90 mhs or less( they can not get a share during devFee mining for first 5 hours and tell me that it does not work))))
Miners with 1GHs and more send me only thankful messages.

I was checking wireshark, then I googled and stumbled upon this. Dude, you're fucking awesome! I am currently using 5.5, it seem to be working, I have 90 MH/s so I'll give it few hours Smiley Would this work with dwarf pool? Port 8008 right? And I just checked your linux release, its nice too. Keep up the free softwares, you're a god and I admire your hard work!

I'm using nofee.exe, which version of claymore do you recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: