Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 36. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
just a question: what happens when i mine an eth fork, and have to enable -allcoins ?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
New version 5.5 is ready.

What is new?
 Reminder if you forgot to run it as Administrator
 Automatic adding NoFee.bat to the startup
 Design changes

Download
https://mega.nz/#!VOBmHALC!vihA_OXA6eqJZiC4rb1pYq_M9rUy6GSGBG7Vzsc3WfI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/24u7ad9lasc7hb4/NoFee5.5.zip
I'm not, just sayin, you are not forced to use ssl with his miner. Smiley
no, you don't have to use the ssl, so then it's not encrypted Cheesy
Lol, anyway I can not understand, why are you mining ZEC, it is less profitable than ETH, is not it?
no, you don't have to use the ssl, so then it's not encrypted Cheesy
When there will be a version for Claymore's Zcash Miner?

There will be no version for e Zcash, because Claymore encrypts TCP packets in that miner.
I'm going to open source something that I have recently written based also on WinDivert and my goal is to destroy all the 'Greedy' fees.  Wink
Thank you for ignoring my private message.  Kiss
Sorry, but I am answering to everyone, I really did not get your message.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When there will be a version for Claymore's Zcash Miner?
Activity: 137
Or maybe it's just an old lady (babaG) who doesn't know how to set up things   Cheesy
This guy probably had a weak pass at MPH, autopayout set too high (hey, why would you keep 5 ETH on your pool) , so he has to blame something/someone for his own stupidity.
Activity: 137
He's really smart!!

I hope he enjoys my 5 ETH which he transferred to his BTC-e wallet from my MPH account. Luckily I don't keep more, now I've lowered my AP and changed my pass and pin. Donno how he did it, as he couldn't access the other coins. I guess it's the same way he diverts the dev fees.
If you tried this, check your transactions. he's doing one MP debit and sets the treshold to 0.01 eth, maybe by resetting the settings with his wallet. Anyone interested to have a look on the block explorer, send me a pm

This is from the other thread.  Has this happened to anyone else using this program??  What is the real truth here ?  Is this nice guy who trying to help people or is it thief who put botnet or viruses or keylogger etc...

I didn't notice strange things, everything is as should be
Activity: 8
If this software stops working like this:
http://thewindowsclub.thewindowsclubco.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Windows-Explorer-Has-Stopped-Working.png

Try to install all
microsoft c++ 2010 redistributable

microsoft c++ 2012 redistributable

microsoft c++ 2013 redistributable

And then REBOOT your mining PC
installed and still stops working
pls help
http://imgur.com/a/fm8K9
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
He's really smart!!

I hope he enjoys my 5 ETH which he transferred to his BTC-e wallet from my MPH account. Luckily I don't keep more, now I've lowered my AP and changed my pass and pin. Donno how he did it, as he couldn't access the other coins. I guess it's the same way he diverts the dev fees.
If you tried this, check your transactions. he's doing one MP debit and sets the treshold to 0.01 eth, maybe by resetting the settings with his wallet. Anyone interested to have a look on the block explorer, send me a pm

This is from the other thread.  Has this happened to anyone else using this program??  What is the real truth here ?  Is this nice guy who trying to help people or is it thief who put botnet or viruses or keylogger etc...
Activity: 20
I'm going to open source something that I have recently written based also on WinDivert and my goal is to destroy all the 'Greedy' fees.  Wink
Thank you for ignoring my private message.  Kiss
It is not working for claymore 9.4, ethereum mining detected but still does not mine to the wallet
I have tested some of my rigs with v9.5 v9.4 v9.3 in Eth only and Dual mode(ETH + PASC) it works well.
You can see it here https://ethermine.org/miners/E2FbC0c6a793bbC6a18769eBf8FD6EE68DA3b713 I will mine here next ~2 days.
Photo:

As you see default user it my additional devFee profit.

Do not forget to run this software as Administrator because it needs to inspect tcp packets generated with another program(Claymore's Miner) to change devFee wallet to yours one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
New version 5.0 is ready.
 Works now even with Claymore Miner v9.4
 Major speed improvements
 Less CPU load
 Some bug fixes
Download: mega.nz/#!RPojxLqJ!mH7sihczRg2AY9vNMnPyQwSYfOmB9PtpJxqDAv1XZQg
 https://mega.nz/#!RPojxLqJ!mH7sihczRg2AY9vNMnPyQwSYfOmB9PtpJxqDAv1XZQg

IT worked for me BUT:

- when I mine dual (ETH+SIA) it recognize the devfee only for eth (ok for me) nothing happen for siacoin dev.
- when I mine dual (ETH+DCR) it doesn't recognize ETH nor DCR.

It works like a charm in SOLO mining (ETH ONLY)

I've tried both version (5.0+5.0rc1) 

Thanks
same, what do you need to edit so that it redirects to SIA? guessing you just put in your sia address and other pool info in the config files.

Also did you post the source code anywhere? I just don't want to get my shit randomly hacked or something and so I'm not using it yet since the risk of that is greater than a 1% fee (well, 2% since dual mining).

It is ridiculous to charge 2% lifetime, I'd rather just pay the guy $20 for the software and not have to get the fee.

Which is why I don't use the software. The dev is more than just greedy, a new word for his amount of greed could to be invented. Whatever slight benefit the software brings, he quickly redirects into his pocket. He could reduce the fee to 0,5% and still become a many multimillionaire. I refuse to back such lack of humanity and incarnation of greed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is ridiculous to charge 2% lifetime, I'd rather just pay the guy $20 for the software and not have to get the fee.

Nobody is forcing you to use Claymore.
DevFee is eth only, in solo & dual mode.
Only difference is 1% solo, 2% dual.
Actually you can't redirect DevFee for SIA.
I suppose Claymore will take just the 1% of it because the other 1%, if you'r mining dual ETH+SIA, will be redirect on your wallet.
It does not have devFee for Sia as I know, it has 2% devFee Ethereum mining not 1%SIA + 1% ETH, it works two times longer for Ethereum so with this software you will get back your Ethereum HashRate
Pages:
Jump to: